Binge-watching shows or movie suggestions

Stevo

EOG Senior Member
O.K. 1 o'clock here and looks like it's a doable mini drama in a day. Thanks guys. Let's kill another day.

Stevo

EOG Senior Member
Chernobyl was great yesterday. Start to finish.

Today I watched the true story of Walter McMillan who was falsely accused of murder sitting on death row death row and things looked grim.

Name of the film was "Just Mercy". It's on Cinema HD and other streaming APK's

Last edited:
Chernobyl was great yesterday. Start to finish.

Today I watched the true story of Walter McMillan who was falsely accused of murder sitting on death row death row and things looked grim.

Name of the film was "Just Mercy". It's on Cinema HD and other streaming APK's

Right on Steveo-glad you like Chernobyl

I’m adding just mercy to my favorites-thanks

King of Kong - fun documentary about setting the world record score in donkey kong and the controversy around it

No mans land - unexpectedly got sucked into this last night. About the Bundy occupation of Malheur wildlife preserve in Oregon. Mostly first person interviews. Very well done.

King of Kong - fun documentary about setting the world record score in donkey kong and the controversy around it

No mans land - unexpectedly got sucked into this last night. About the Bundy occupation of Malheur wildlife preserve in Oregon. Mostly first person interviews. Very well done.

King of Kong is one of the funniest documentaries I’ve ever seen.

Since you enjoyed that you’d probably enjoy the documentary Anvil about a heavy metal band. Pretty hilarious as well

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Looks like CBS gave up this Saturday with the CBB classics, showing mostly paid programming tomorrow afternoon. They do return Sunday with 3 classics, though.

Stevo

EOG Senior Member
Strarted Ozarks to late but it was so good and I woke up during episode 7. Was really wondering where it would go this season. They didn't disappoint. Can't wait to watch last 3 episodes. Won't comment on anything else.

Strarted Ozarks to late but it was so good and I woke up during episode 7. Was really wondering where it would go this season. They didn't disappoint. Can't wait to watch last 3 episodes. Won't comment on anything else.

Have you watched Yellowstone?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Season 3 of Ozarks started tonight on Netflix.

?.

I've already seen the whole season 3 save episodes 1 and 4. It's literally the only show I watch and got back into it when I heard the new season was coming out but thoght it was season 4.

kane

EOG master
Hey Game, I don't know if you were aware, but our boy Marcus Smart tested positive for the virus a couple weeks ago, by all accounts he's doing fine, but very upsetting news when it first broke

kane

EOG master
Okay, I know I'm about 20 years late to the party, and I know some of you will laugh at this, but I just started watching Curb. I've always heard what a great show it was, but there are just so many hours a day I devote to watching TV, and for whatever reason I never got around to watching it. Anyway, I just finished season 1, and it's one of the funniest shows I've ever seen, I mean next level funny. Looking forward to the rest of the series

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Hey Game, I don't know if you were aware, but our boy Marcus Smart tested positive for the virus a couple weeks ago, by all accounts he's doing fine, but very upsetting news when it first broke

No, I didn't know. I know Gobert and that young gun teammate of his recovered/. That sucks for Marcus, hopefully there aren't any side effects as he will get over this.

Stevo

EOG Senior Member
?.

I've already seen the whole season 3 save episodes 1 and 4. It's literally the only show I watch and got back into it when I heard the new season was coming out but thoght it was season 4.

It was a whole new season Gamebred.

'They're all in. Ozark Season 3 returns to Netflix March 27, 2020. Jason Bateman (Marty Byrde), Laura Linney (Wendy Byrde), and Julia Garner (Ruth Langmore) double down on risky decisions to expand their empire in the next chapter of the thrilling crime drama series,' Netflix's description reads on the YouTube video.

I finished it up Season 3. Good watch.

Netflix has not confirmed the next season of Ozark, and is unlikely to announce another season for at least a month. However, Ozark Season 4 could be coming next year according to its makers, who say they have already planned out another two seasons of plot for the Netflix show starring Jason Bateman and Laura Linney.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
It was a whole new season Gamebred.

'They're all in. Ozark Season 3 returns to Netflix March 27, 2020. Jason Bateman (Marty Byrde), Laura Linney (Wendy Byrde), and Julia Garner (Ruth Langmore) double down on risky decisions to expand their empire in the next chapter of the thrilling crime drama series,' Netflix's description reads on the YouTube video.

I finished it up Season 3. Good watch

Netflix has not confirmed the next season of Ozark, and is unlikely to announce another season for at least a month. However, Ozark Season 4 could be coming next year according to its makers, who say they have already planned out another two seasons of plot for the Netflix show starring Jason Bateman and Laura Linney.

Gocha. Thanks. I must have seen unauthorized copies cause i've seen every Season 3 episode except for 1 and 4.

kane

EOG master
No, I didn't know. I know Gobert and that young gun teammate of his recovered/. That sucks for Marcus, hopefully there aren't any side effects as he will get over this.

Just saw where Marcus Smart is over the virus. Let's be honest, that motherfucker had no chance against him, once it realized who it infected, it said let me get the fuck outta here

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Just saw where Marcus Smart is over the virus. Let's be honest, that motherfucker had no chance against him, once it realized who it infected, it said let me get the fuck outta here

Great news.

When the Corona Virus heard about Marcus Smart and saw his block on the King of Kings, the Virus quarantined itself for two weeks!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

You don't happen to watch Ozark, do you? I don't know what these guys are talking about Season 3 just starting, I have now officially seen all 10 Episodes of Season 3.

Stevo

EOG Senior Member
Gamebred: All I know is I was a fan of Ozark and on Netflix it came up as new and none of season 3 was marked as watched. Not doubting you though. I was going to ask you where to get bootleg stuff.....LOL

Stevo

EOG Senior Member
But I also think Netflix menu sucks. So I won't categorically stick up for them. Especially since you said you saw 7-8 episodes.

kane

EOG master
You don't happen to watch Ozark, do you? I don't know what these guys are talking about Season 3 just starting, I have now officially seen all 10 Episodes of Season 3.

I've never heard of Ozark, don't know anything about it

turksure

EOG Enthusiast
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel started this week on Prime video, may be on netflix also. Best well done and funny show I have seen in in a long time.

Ozark season 3 is a hit. Darlene wanting Wyatt to meet her mom was the funnest thing ever.

Wire is on my watch again list, Yellowstone is good also. Anything Larry David