Black Lives Matter

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
No doubt but I think he's too dumb to realize it or change his stance because of how stubborn he is. Just simply addressing the idea that there could be systemic racism (doesn't have to agree there is) and the idea of taking actions to look deeper into the situation would have gone a long way as apposed to him completely ignoring the topic and only addressing the hoodlums wrecking the streets. I think he blew the opportunity to crank a lob out of the park here. Instead he has to keep pounding phrases like Kung Flu to give more ammo to the left to pound the racism card. Makes me SMH.
And his stupid twitter wars don't help at all. When the people looked for leadership during the Floyd ordeal, I didn't realize it was the Latin Kings protecting their area.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Biden is a Puppet For The Bernie Sanders/AOC Agenda.

Marxism.

They'll Be Swatting Away Those Cobwebs Inside His Head.

Those B.L.M. Demands Will Be Addressed if Bird Brain was Elected.

Moron/ Anti-Americans who Vote For Biden Will Be Paying The Bills of Freeloaders, Illegals, and will Have Their Income Controlled.

You Have To be The Dumbest Fuck, To Vote for This Pigeon Head, Biden.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Watch This One.

Unbelievable.

DeBlasio Policies being implemented in N.Y.C.

The Future Under Biden if Elected.

Biden Supporters Do Not Have 1 Ounce of Courage, To State , WHY They Will Vote For Biden

https://nypost.com/2020/07/12/nypd-cop-placed-in-headlock-while-trying-to-break-up-bronx-crowd/

New York is going to be the biggest crime infested shit hole because of DeBlasio and that other dope. Listen to judge jeanine pirro's opening last night on Fox. Watch how many people that are going to leave there, because it's going to be nothing but free reign for these crack ho's to steal, loot and murder. It's already happening, and going to get worse and worse.

boston massacre

EOG Master
New York is going to be the biggest crime infested shit hole because of DeBlasio and that other dope. Listen to judge jeanine pirro's opening last night on Fox. Watch how many people that are going to leave there, because it's going to be nothing but free reign for these crack ho's to steal, loot and murder. It's already happening, and going to get worse and worse.

This Stuff Would Spread Throughout The Country Under a Biden Presidency.

This is Bernie/AOC/DeBLASIO Stuff, That Would Get Enacted Under The Current Democratic SKELETON Candidate.

It Would Be Presidency By Committee.

If You Read The Story With That Accompanying Video, It States That The HEADLOCK, That The Black Guy Put on The Cop, Well New Police Rules
in N.Y.C. , State That, If a Cop Puts That Same HEADLOCK on an Individual, He Will be Arrested, Fired, and Prosecuted.

Jessica Doty Whitaker was shot and killed following an altercation with Black Lives Matter thugs who were upset that she and her fiance had said “All Lives Matter” last Sunday.
“According to the victim’s family, the shooting started with an argument over Black Lives Matter and language. Eventually the two sides separated and walked away from each other, until witnesses claim the killer opened fire from a nearby bridge and ran away,” Fox 59

kane

EOG master
What a joke. I wonder if this would be considered disrespecting the flag and the veterans in feeble little Kane's brain?

Pretty classless to attack me when I couldn't respond Ray. BTW, my feeble little brain is smart enough to know you're going to lose your wager with Drink, might as well pay him now. BTW, if you want more action, I'll take the same wager you made with him for anywhere from a nickel up to 2 dimes, let me know

Pretty classless to attack me when I couldn't respond Ray. BTW, my feeble little brain is smart enough to know you're going to lose your wager with Drink, might as well pay him now. BTW, if you want more action, I'll take the same wager you made with him for anywhere from a nickel up to 2 dimes, let me know
Have kane post up. A lot of libs can't be trusted.

kane

EOG master
I don't even know what the bet is but I'll piggyback $6 blindly. $6 made me some nice coin Saturday UFC.

If Ray doesn't want my action, I'll be more than happy to make the same wager with you. Ray and Drink have a wager that Trump will get Over or Under 12% of the black vote, Ray has the Over, if he decides not to make the same bet with me, I'll gladly make the same bet with you, I'll wait to see what Ray says, then we'll talk

kane

EOG master
BTW, if we do bet on this, the post up money will be right here with John Kelly, I know enough about him to trust him, I'm not posting up at a forum I don't post at and with someone I don't know or trust, meaning Reagan. If for some reason you don't trust JK and insist on Regan holding the money, we have no bet. But like I posted above, I want to see if ray will take my action first

If Ray doesn't want my action, I'll be more than happy to make the same wager with you. Ray and Drink have a wager that Trump will get Over or Under 12% of the black vote, Ray has the Over, if he decides not to make the same bet with me, I'll gladly make the same bet with you, I'll wait to see what Ray says, then we'll talk
No way to determine how much of the Black vote that Trump gets. Many don't admit that they voted Trump.

Reagan is one of the most trustworthy posters on the forums. He's been holding contest money for over a decade. Even Guesser can vouch for Reagan.

kane

EOG master
I would have no problem with JK or Reagan holding money.

If I knew Regan it would be different, in the time I was posting at peeps I think I might have had one or two interactions with him, don't know anything about the guy. If Raiders really wanted to bet me he would allow JK to hold the money, it's simple as that he's someone we both know and trust, it's a no brainer, but Raiders doesn't want any part of my action, so he uses Regan holding the money as an excuse to not bet with me

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Make sure this scammer posts up with someone you trust FIRST, and make sure he doesn't try and change the terms of the bet BEFORE you post up. He is a crook and those are the tactics he uses. I wouldn't waste my time personally, because getting money and the bet agreed upon from this thief is like pulling teeth, but if you do, good luck.

kane

EOG master
I don't even know what the bet is but I'll piggyback $6 blindly. $6 made me some nice coin Saturday UFC.

You said you trusted John, I trust John, so let's do this, you say you'll gladly piggyback Ray blindly, so let's do it. I'll bet you any amount from a nickel to 2 dimes, if you back out then why would you say you would piggyback him blindly

kane

EOG master
It's what he does, Kane, and Welcome back. Stay safe from that Idiot Gov of yours turning Fla into early NYC.

People in my state are dropping like fucking flies, but the idiot governor still wont make mask wearing mandatory, #OneTermGovernor

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
You said you trusted John, I trust John, so let's do this, you say you'll gladly piggyback Ray blindly, so let's do it. I'll bet you any amount from a nickel to 2 dimes, if you back out then why would you say you would piggyback him blindly
He will hem and haw, attempting to change your originally agreed to terms. Bottom line, He has no guts, pride, or money.

kane

EOG master
Make sure this scammer posts up with someone you trust FIRST, and make sure he doesn't try and change the terms of the bet BEFORE you post up. He is a crook and those are the tactics he uses. I wouldn't waste my time personally, because getting money and the bet agreed upon from this thief is like pulling teeth, but if you do, good luck.

Yeah, he's already moved the goal posts, he says he trusts John Kelly, and I also trust Kelly, so logic would say we both allow him to hold the money, but what does Raiders do, he says Regan should hold the money, a guy I don't know, much less trust, LOL. You've been around the block a time or two thousand, so you know what dealing with Raiders is like. The truth is he knows the orange imbecile will get curb stomped come November, so of course he wants no part of a bet with me, and he'll use whatever excuse he can to back out

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If I knew Regan it would be different, in the time I was posting at peeps I think I might have had one or two interactions with him, don't know anything about the guy. If Raiders really wanted to bet me he would allow JK to hold the money, it's simple as that he's someone we both know and trust, it's a no brainer, but Raiders doesn't want any part of my action, so he uses Regan holding the money as an excuse to not bet with me
Reagan has run many capping contests at peeps with nary a glitch in money dealings.

kane

EOG master
Reagan has run many capping contests at peeps with nary a glitch in money dealings.

That's all fine and well, but it doesn't change the fact that I don't know the guy, and of all those capping contests Regan has run, he did it for members of his forum, guys he's familiar with, he wouldn't know me from Adam.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
64 shot, 13 fatally, in Chicago this weekend

what does BLM say about this 2 weeks in a row ???
That is one of their better weeks this summer.

Of course AOC would blame it on them being poor and stealing food to feed their families.

Ironic how people in NY know who killed the 1-YO, but no one will rat out Ray Ray. Can someone from the city explain that logic to me and how anything expects to get better?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
That's all fine and well, but it doesn't change the fact that I don't know the guy, and of all those capping contests Regan has run, he did it for members of his forum, guys he's familiar with, he wouldn't know me from Adam.

that dude good as the day is long brother