Black Lives Matter

Bigrunner

EOG Master
So you're prejudiced against Jews because they don't behave exactly the way you want them to.
If there was a name for that, what would it be?

No, i dislike orthodox Jews because they don't bath, spread Covid-19 like its nobody's business, support the 2 most corrupt leaders in the world, impeached Trump, indicted Netanyahu, and Jared and Ivanka.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Bullshit! You're retweeting a tweet of a right winger thats complaining about George Floyd having a funeral when no one else can. You actually called the tweet a home run. 😂
A conservative 20% of that funeral yesterday were positive.

The biggest contribution inner cities have done this year is spread the virus.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
One thing I have noticed is BR hasn't called people nazis after Drnk slapped him around.

Well done, Drnk.

mr merlin

EOG Master
A conservative 20% of that funeral yesterday were positive.

The biggest contribution inner cities have done this year is spread the virus.
Nothing is happening in the cities and states that are reopened. Why, we dont know for sure, but the fear of massive outbreaks after reopening has not materialized. In WI the bars, etc have reopened with no restricitons at all, it's been almost a month and nothing happened.

I doubt there is any outbreak after all these rallies.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Nothing is happening in the cities and states that are reopened. Why, we dont know for sure, but the fear of massive outbreaks after reopening has not materialized. In WI the bars, etc have reopened with no restricitons at all, it's been almost a month and nothing happened.

I doubt there is any outbreak after all these rallies.
Maybe, maybe not. There is still a lot on the left that thinks we are moving too soon. Of course that doesn’t apply in protest situations.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
because 9 unarmed blacks get killed by cops a year and 19 white unarmed people get killed by cops a year. lets protest shark bites why we are at it, its a hoax just like corona virus.

Yes, take away money from these viscous police and invest it in the poor communities.

It's a wonderful thing that Drew Brees, Roger Goodell, The NFL told Donald Trump, the MAGA people, and right wingers to fuck off, we are not listening to your hate and idiocy.

Cha, cha, cha changes.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
We don’t need cops, I’ll call the Latin Kings for protection.

- BigRunner

Never said cops aren't needed. Funding of law enforcement need to be slashed. Major reform needs to begin. Resources slashed from the police need to be invested in economic programs in low income neighbors. Crime would go way down the need for right wing cops would go down.

I also didnt say that its unfair my mom can't have a funeral but George Floyd can. That was a tweet by a right wing idiot that you called a home run. Has that tweet gone viral in the right wing and MAGA crowd yet?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Never said cops aren't needed. Funding of law enforcement need to be slashed. Major reform needs to begin. Resources slashed from the police need to be invested in economic programs in low income neighbors. Crime would go way down the need for right wing cops would go down.

I also didnt say that its unfair my mom can't have a funeral but George Floyd can. That was a tweet by a right wing idiot that you called a home run. Has that tweet gone viral in the right wing and MAGA crowd yet?
What kind of cop do you think you'll get when you defund?

Want to help the people in low-income areas? How about don't loot and burn down the area for starters. You had no problem with this We can rebuild, but a guy passing fake $20's is gone forever.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Want to help the people in low-income areas? How about don't loot and burn down the area for starters. You had no problem with this We can rebuild, but a guy passing fake $20's is gone forever.

It's obvious. I'd rather have quality than quantity. A cop trained to not be scared of his neighbor. A cop that lives in the community he polices. A cop that will not incite violence. A cop that doesn't have a wartime mentality. A cop that doesn't believe or support authoritarian leadership. They're policing their neighbors and should live amongst the community theyre policing.

Quality over quantity. Funds saved should be invested in other community programs. Crimes will go down.

MrTop

EOG Master

let's not forget maybe opening a book while in school & spending months protesting LOL , starting fires to the stores in the same city that the looter lives in???

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
It's obvious. I'd rather have quality than quantity. A cop trained to not be scared of his neighbor. A cop that lives in the community he polices. A cop that will not incite violence. A cop that doesn't have a wartime mentality. A cop that doesn't believe or support authoritarian leadership. They're policing their neighbors and should live amongst the community theyre policing.

Quality over quantity. Funds saved should be invested in other community programs. Crimes will go down.

crimes will not go down. Crimes will go up when the cops are gone. It was proved with the looting.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
crimes will not go down. Crimes will go up when the cops are gone. It was proved with the looting.

Trump says the Americans need to be dominated. He's an obvious traitor. Why, why am I always right. Im so smart. Check out my 3 year old avatar.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump the traitor has deployed the Missouri National Guard to Washington to fight the Americans.

Remember when Trump called Americans that kneeled during the National Anthem "Sons of Bitches".

Fuck Trump! Trump is a Traitor!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
let's not forget maybe opening a book while in school & spending months protesting LOL , starting fires to the stores in the same city that the looter lives in???
The Austin neighborhood in Chicago (one of the poorest) has 22 liquor stores and one grocery store. Of course the grocery store was destroyed. Probably the 22 liquor stores were also.

You’ll get worse cops with budget cuts.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
Trump says the Americans need to be dominated. He's an obvious traitor. Why, why am I always right. Im so smart. Check out my 3 year old avatar.

ask Lebron & MJ why they make their sneakers in china instead of the cities where they became rich ?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Yes, take away money from these viscous police and invest it in the poor communities.

It's a wonderful thing that Drew Brees, Roger Goodell, The NFL told Donald Trump, the MAGA people, and right wingers to fuck off, we are not listening to your hate and idiocy.

Cha, cha, cha changes.

The Forum Likes Telling You To Fuck Off.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
This is a beautiful story:

How Michael Thomas worked with 'rogue' NFL staffer to create Black Lives Matter video in only one day
Risking his job for the cause, one NFL staffer reached out to Thomas to effect change

The NFL and commissioner Roger Goodell have taken a hardline stance against racism and social injustice, years after Colin Kaepernick took his first knee in 2016 in silent protest of police brutality, a protest joined by many other players around the league. The death of George Floyd, which resulted in the arrests of one Minneapolis police officer on a charge of second-degree murder and three others for aiding and abetting second-degree murder, thrust the NFL player protests back onto center stage amid impassioned demonstrations that literally circle the globe. When Drew Brees responded to a question about the NFL player protests by making the issue about respecting the flag, the backlash from teammates and others around the league and the sports community resulted in the New Orleans Saints quarterback issuing multiple apologies for "insensitive" comments that "completely missed the mark."
Goodell released a video apology with an admission that the league "was wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier," a statement that "Black Lives Matter," an encouragement of peaceful protests and a confession that "without black players, there would be no National Football League." It's a moment in time many believed would never arrive for the NFL, and it was driven by a powerful video pieced together by wide receiver Michael Thomas, in conjunction with a league employee who believed he'd be fired for his hand in designing it.
Thomas, who found himself at odds with his own quarterback only a day prior, opened his Instagram DMs to an unexpected message from Bryndon Minter, an NFL social media staffer, and it read as follows:
"Hey Mike," said the DM, via Yahoo! Sports. "Want to help you create content to be heard around the league. I'm a NFL social employee and am embarrassed by how the league has been silent this week. The NFL hasn't condemned racism. The NFL hasn't said that Black Lives Matter.
"I want [to] help you put the pressure on. And arm you with a video that expresses YOUR voice and [what] you want from the League. Give me a holler if you're interested in working together, thanks bro!"

Thomas responded and 24 hours later, the following video was released by the All-Pro and others involved with the effort:

33.2K people are talking about this

Behind the scenes, however, Minter was carrying a very real anxiety about it all, according to the Yahoo! Sports report.
He wanted to push the league into action, but knew he could be unemployed for doing so, considering the DM to Thomas was breaking NFL protocol. While Minter was hard at work crafting a script for Thomas and the other players involved, and subsequently while fielding their video submissions, he finally told his boss of his plan -- who then sent it up the ladder. He was then summoned to a Zoom call with the league's higher-ups and "was ready to lose" his job on that call. Instead, the league relented and allowed him to complete his work.
"We didn't feel like our voices were heard," Minter said. "And that's what ultimately inspired me to go rogue."

And so it was, that one day after the Thomas-led video was released, Goodell himself followed up with a message that directly salutes the fight Kaepernick took on head-first four years ago. While the NFL stopped short of mentioning his name, it did finally align itself with the protesting players, at least for the time being. In a matter of only a few days, Thomas has now been one of the driving forces behind apologies from both Brees and Goodell -- with the former also defending his apology in a response to President Donald Trump -- all major steps forward in the battle against social injustice from the platform of professional football.

All eyes are now on the NFL to see what it does next and, in particular, how it will treat players who choose to kneel in 2020.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
It's great to see MJ was woken up after all these years of not wanting to rock the boat.

Michael Jordan, Jordan Brand will donate $100 million to organizations fighting for racial justice and equality
BY LI COHEN
JUNE 6, 2020 / 11:49 AM / CBS NEWS
Michael Jordan and Jordan Brand on Friday announced a $100 million donation to help the ongoing fight against racial injustice. The basketball legend announced that over the next 10 years, he and his brand will donate $100 million to "organizations dedicated to ensuring racial equality, social justice and greater access to education."

"We represent a proud family that has overcome obstacles, fought against discrimination in communities worldwide and that works every day to erase the stain of racism and the damage of injustice," according to a statement announcing the donation. "It's 2020, and our family now includes anyone who aspires to our way of life. Yet as much as things have changed, the worst remains the same."

Joint Statement from Michael Jordan & Jordan Brand regarding $100m donation.​
9,669 people are talking about this

The statement emphasized that "Black lives matter. This is not a controversial statement."

"Until the ingrained racism that allows our country's institutions to fail is completely eradicated, we will remain committed to protecting and improving the lives of Black people."

Craig Williams, president of Jordan Brand, also released a statement about Jordan and Jordan Brand's commitment to fighting racial justice issues. Williams said that the Brand's Jordan Wings program, which provides scholarships for students to attend four-year universities, is focused on helping Black youth overcome systemic racism.

"We must join forces with the community, government and civic leaders to create a lasting impact together," Williams said. "There is still more work for us to do to drive real impact for the Black Community. We embrace the responsibility."

Nike, Jordan Brand's parent company, released a viral video last week, telling people, "For once, Don't Do It."

"Don't pretend there's not a problem in America. Don't turn your back on racism. Don't accept innocent lives being taken from us. Don't make any more excuses," the video said. "Don't think you can't be part of the change. Let's all be part of the change."

Nike announced earlier Friday that it will donate $40 million over the next four years "to support the Black community in the U.S," on behalf of the Nike, Jordan and Converse brands.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Do you people cry whenever you hear a random white person you didn't know died?

Is that the reason you spread this sappy bullshit? FFS. Do you whiny cunts watch the Hallmark channel all day?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Do you people cry whenever you hear a random white person you didn't know died?

Is that the reason you spread this sappy bullshit? FFS. Do you whiny cunts watch the Hallmark channel all day?

Where's the Outrage, When a Black Police Officer Kills a Black Person.

NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.

Evidence that These Protestors are All Racist Individuals.

No Memorials for the Black Kid Killed By the Black Police Officer.

The Black Man Killed By the Black Cop is a For Gotten Soul.

NOTHING.

By the PUNKS, Who Report FAKE NEWS.

This Killing has Nothing to do with Race.

ALL Lives Matter.

EOG, With RACIST ANTIFA MEMBERS, SHOULD BE BANNED.

This is a POLICE BRUTALITY ISSUE ONLY.

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

If one of my friends needs to talk to me about someone he didn’t know dying because it bothered them that much, and in the middle of them telling me how much it affects them, they say, "Black lives matter", chances are pretty good that I'll say...

What?

And if they repeat it and say, "For real, black lives matter, bro". I'd probably say...

Yeah. They do.

And if they then ask me, "Can you just say it? Please tell me black lives matter." I'd respond...

I'm here talking to you as my friend for years and you suddenly need me to repeat a jingle to you? That's what's gonna make you feel better? That's what erases the "pain" you're feeling? Did you get pulled over on the way here and get kicked in the head by the cop? Fuck is wrong with you, man?