Black Lives Matter

kane lied about closing the country down. Heisenberg posts a fake news story about an 18 year old. Guesser posts more fake news on Tucker Carlson. Trifecta

janus

EOG Dedicated
lets get honest, the leftist children in this thread are going to defend everything up to charles manson with the equivalent of "i know you are but what am i", so fuck it. at some point, you have to let kids be kids, and get on with letting them just be dopes. raiders, just let it go.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
lets get honest, the leftist children in this thread are going to defend everything up to charles manson with the equivalent of "i know you are but what am i", so fuck it. at some point, you have to let kids be kids, and get on with letting them just be dopes. raiders, just let it go.
You defend a lying idiot like Raiders? And of course don't respond to your own BS. Figures.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Can't help myself. Guesser says there was no criminal behavior when the police said there was criminal behavior. 2nd to last line below.
And that's when the dispatcher started taking her info. Your lying Fraud White Supremacist Tucker said they refused to send help, and you bought it hook, line and sinker, like the clueless idiot you always are.

Listened again. The lady had a little kid in the car and was crying with people on her car. I guess they jumped off and she was able to leave. The lady then told the dispatcher that she was able to get out.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Listened again. The lady had a little kid in the car and was crying with people on her car. I guess they jumped off and she was able to leave. The lady then told the dispatcher that she was able to get out.
So, In other words, , EVERYTHING you said previously was a lie, like usual.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Uh, nope, you never do.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Everything I said was 100% true. I just wanted to confirm it since you kept lying.
And you confirned you, AND Tucker were lying. As I already posted. I also knew you'd defend him no matter what the facts showed. Keep doing you, so that every other Clueless Idiot on the Forums always has someone to strive to, to earn the title of biggest idiot.

And you confirned you, AND Tucker were lying. As I already posted. I also knew you'd defend him no matter what the facts showed. Keep doing you, so that every other Clueless Idiot on the Forums always has someone to strive to, to earn the title of biggest idiot.
Tucker didn't lie. Listen to the tape. It's really sad. GN

Bigrunner

EOG Master
lets not be butthurt that you got wrecked in a verbal confrontation you started, grasshopper. it was easy.

Ok troll you butthurt me. But don't forget to read the WSJ and get back to us with the names. Two kinds of people don't know their names. Queers and Queers. Raiders mentioned the Hydroxychlorquine took away the cravings. Pop a few.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Tucker didn't lie. Listen to the tape. GN

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/06/tucker-carlson-warns-trump-will-lose

Carlson knows that Trump’s re-election prospects are growing dimmer. He even said so at the beginning of his nearly 17-minute rant, which we have abridged to "only" eight minutes.

Apparently, Carlson thinks the way to save Dear Leader is by ratcheting up fear against Black Lives Matter protesters and by spurring Trump to make a White Power Wet Dream come true:

CARLSON: What looked like protests were in fact highly effective attacks on Donald Trump's voters, his power base. Few in Washington clearly appreciated this, at least on the right. If they had, they would have told the country what was really happening. No, this is not about George Floyd. It's not about police brutality. It's a power grab by violent extremists, but they didn't understand that.
So weeks into the rioting, the social media accounts of the White House were still producing ham-handed posts about Juneteenth. No one was convinced by them, no one was reassured. Instead, many voters were becoming increasingly agitated by the lawlessness they saw all around them. Who is going to protect us from this, they wondered.
As an example of the Black Peril, Carlson played a recording of a woman named Tara Durant calling 911 about a group of (black) protesters mobbing her car and jumping on it .

Before playing the audio, Carlson called it “in some ways, maybe more insidious than assault. What you'll hear is neglect and neglect is itself a form of violence.”

In that case, maybe Carlson is the one who should be arrested because he either neglected to fact check the deceptive audio he aired or else he deliberately tried to bamboozle his viewers.

In the excerpt Carlson played, the 911 dispatcher tells a frightened Durant to call City Hall because “We can’t do anything, ma’am. The city told us that this is a sanctioned event.”

But Carlson conveniently left out some very relevant information: The 911 dispatcher’s comments about City Hall clearly referred to Ms. Durant being stuck in traffic, not the threatened assault. Once Durant said the protesters were on her car, the dispatcher asked for the make of the car and said she was letting nearby police know. Ms. Durant told the 911 operator she got out of there on her own. She was gone when the police arrived and they were thus unable to identify the suspect who jumped on her car.

But Carlson used that deceptively edited clip to further deceive and scare his white nationalist fans into thinking that law and order has been abandoned:

CARLSON: They're on my car. They are on my car. "Ma'am," comes the reply, "We would suggest you call up City Hall to let them know about your frustrations." Those are verbatim quotes. It's hard to listen to that tape without feeling emotional.
A woman and her child were terrorized by a violent mob and then they were intentionally abandoned by the state that has promised to protect them. It was the ultimate betrayal of citizenship.
You should know that the mayor of Fredericksburg, Virginia, a woman called Mary Katherine Greenlaw later apologized.

But Greenlaw did not apologize to Tara Durant or her young daughter. The mayor apologized to the mob.
Police had tried to disperse them while they were rioting. Quote, "I am personally sorry," Mayor Greenlaw, slobbered. "I want to apologize to those who went through this fearful experience."…
All of that happened in a little town of 25,000 people. It's happening in so many American towns right now.

In fact, that didn’t happen in Fredericksburg. Greenlaw apologized to the demonstrators because the police used tear gas. It had nothing to do with the Durant incident. However, the police did follow up with Durant after she left the protest scene.

janus

EOG Dedicated
Ok troll you butthurt me. But don't forget to read the WSJ and get back to us with the names. Two kinds of people don't know their names. Queers and Queers. Raiders mentioned the Hydroxychlorquine took away the cravings. Pop a few.

"But don't forget to read the WSJ and get back to us with the names." well, i guess there's that for a curiously serious 'burn'.
"Two kinds of people don't know their names. Queers and Queers." and i guess there's that for an oddly less serious burn that doesn't make any sense.

you're good at this. by all means, continue.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Pretty objective article calling every Tucker Carlson viewer a white nationalist.

No agenda at all.

LOL.
They have an agenda. The Facts they linked to, don't. But you're a little idiot that thinks Tucker is honest and objective. You get more and more Raiders like each day. By Football, you'll be echoing that a QB is only 1 of 11, and anyone could do what Mahomes does. Don't be Raiders. 2 Clueless Idiots over there are enough.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"But don't forget to read the WSJ and get back to us with the names." well, i guess there's that for a curiously serious 'burn'.
"Two kinds of people don't know their names. Queers and Queers." and i guess there's that for an oddly less serious burn that doesn't make any sense.

you're good at this. by all means, continue.

I'm fucken great at this. 3.5 years ago I told all that Trump was a Traitor. Only a small percentage of us made that bold statement. Your opposition was constant. You got a lot to learn.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I'm fucken great at this. 3.5 years ago I told all that Trump was a Traitor. Only a small percentage of us made that bold statement. Your opposition was constant. You got a lot to learn.
Yep, I even was earlier. As soon as he named Russian asset Manafort his campaign manager, it was obvious.

janus

EOG Dedicated

i wasn't around for your declaration... but do you know what was? spelling. its been around for thousands of fucking years. tell us again how 'grate' you are.