Black Lives Matter

PATRISSE KHAN-CULLORS: Well, I’m a trained organizer. And so, I think sometimes people think that because Black Lives Matter is the biggest thing, that that’s the first thing I ever did. And it’s not. I was trained knocking on doors, you know, getting on buses and passing out flyers and getting people to join organizations. The Labor Community Strategy Center is my first political home. It’s where I would be a part of what it’s famous for, which is the Bus Riders Union.

JUAN GONZÁLEZ: Started by an old friend of mine, Eric Mann.

PATRISSE KHAN-CULLORS: Yes, Eric Mann. That’s my mentor.

When SDS splintered into three groups in 1969, Mann, then a leader in the SDS faction, the Weathermen (Weather Underground), adopted the Revolutionary Youth Movement's belief that violent "direct action," a euphemism for terrorism, should be used as a tactic to dismantle the group's perceived power centers of “US

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Surrender noted.
Don't ever change Idiot. Fool posts shit that anyone that even remotely follows the news knows,that BLM is a radical group, thinking he's revealing something like David Copperfield revealing how he did a trick. What is the lowest recorded IQ? I think we might have a new record.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Guesser - here's my original post that you disagreed with. Now you're doing the back crawl.
What I "disagreed" with is that they are at the feet of Bill Ayers, Idiot, and you getting fed the shit from the usual disseminators. And even they were, WTF cares? You morons always need a boogieman, and sometimes you recycle them like you and the crew are doing with Bill Ayers. Newsflash. No one but you idiots care about a 75 year old retired College Professor and his wife that used to be in the Weather Underground. Bill Ayers issues were already laughed at and rejected by America voters in 2008, and he was more relevant then, than he is now. Now you idiots are again playing the greatest hits. Hopefully with similar results.

boston massacre

EOG Master
liberalism is an emotional construct. its not based on thinking, its based on feeling. all these guys in this thread are in one way/shape/form butthurt about "X", and liberalism is just their collective raging about "X". that they aren't well informed isn't surprising, their platform is built on emotion, not logic. When "WHAAAAA" works, why try thinking? And that only works when you've had limp-wristed parents that let "WHAAAA" work. "WHAAAA" is emotion, and when you've learned that works as a life tool, you go with it. you wind up dumb whiners, posting nonsense on public forums, hoping for more "WHAAAA"., looking for reasons to "WHAAAA".

Correct.

When You Discuss Issues, You Need To Think.

Liberalism is Not About Discussing Issues.

It's a Reactive Virus.

Wake Up America.

Don't Let 2% of Mob/Democrats Control 98% of Country.

BLM activist faces federal extortion charges in Madison, WI

Devonere Armani Johnson, 28, who calls himself “Yeshua Musa,” will be charged in federal court with two counts of extortion for allegedly shaking down Madison businesses for cash, food and beverages. He was already in custody for a June 23 incident in which he allegedly berated tavern patrons with a bullhorn while armed with an aluminum bat.
https://www.catholicworldreport.com...aces-federal-extortion-charges-in-madison-wi/

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
A huge weekend for the ‘hoods in Chicago. A big holiday weekend with 90 degree temps. The city is bringing in 1200 extra cops, should have done this a long time ago. I’m starting the weekend at 6 PM tonight to Monday 6 AM.

100 shootings, 10 killed.

Valuist

EOG Master
I will be dumping Verizon Wireless for T-Mobile for cell service. Verizon is the company who started the arm-twisting of Facebook. Several others, like Coke and Hershey's have followed. I think Verizon has its own business to worry about and I don't believe they should be in the Social Justice Warrior business. They want to make a statement? Us customers can make statements as well. A 20 year plus customer walking away. I doubt I will be the only one.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
More racist Heads gonna explode.

Source: NFL plans to play Black national anthem before Week 1 games
play

0:21
/
2:59

4:10 PM ET

• Jason ReidSenior Writer, The Undefeated
"Lift Ev'ry Voice And Sing," traditionally known as the Black national anthem, is expected to be performed live or played before every Week 1 NFL game, and the league is considering a variety of other measures during the upcoming season to recognize victims of police brutality, a source familiar with the league's discussions told The Undefeated on Thursday.
The song would be performed before "The Star-Spangled Banner," the source said. The NFL's season opener is scheduled for Sept. 10, with the Kansas City Chiefs hosting the Houston Texans.
Having recently displayed increased awareness about the problems of systemic racism, the NFL, in collaboration with the NFL Players Association, is also considering listing the names of victims on uniforms through decals on helmets or patches on jerseys. The NFL also may produce educational programs about victims, among other plans.
Early last month, commissioner Roger Goodell in a video admitted that the league had erred in how it handled peaceful NFL player protests of police brutality and systemic oppression. Goodell condemned racism and affirmed that Black lives matter, pledging his allegiance to the players in the battle for equal justice under the law.
Also in June, the league revealed plans to increase its social justice footprint by pledging to donate $250 million over a 10-year period.
The league hopes its efforts demonstrate "a genuine commitment to the public, players and coaches and that player voices continue to be heard," the source wrote in a text message. "This is key to educating fans, and becoming a prominent voice in the fight to end racism."

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I will be dumping Verizon Wireless for T-Mobile for cell service. Verizon is the company who started the arm-twisting of Facebook. Several others, like Coke and Hershey's have followed. I think Verizon has its own business to worry about and I don't believe they should be in the Social Justice Warrior business. They want to make a statement? Us customers can make statements as well. A 20 year plus customer walking away. I doubt I will be the only one.

And five folks dropped T Mobile because Verizon took a stand.

They as well are not alone.

Two shiny sides to every coin fella.

Valuist

EOG Master
And five folks dropped T Mobile because Verizon took a stand.

They as well are not alone.

Two shiny sides to every coin fella.

Not to this coin. Let's see where Verizon and T-Mobile were 5 years ago. The wireless business was basically a duopoly in July of 2015 as Verizon and AT & T Mobility had more than twice the number of subscribers as T-Mobile. Let's fast forward to end of 2019: Verizon increased subscribers 10% in 5 years to 154 million. AT & T increased subscribers 24% in the five years to 159.7 million. And following the merger with Sprint, T-Mobile has increased subscribers by 37% to 86 million. It's now a 3 player race.

Let's look at market caps. On July 1 of 2015, Verizon was at 191.7 billion, AT & T was at 184.7 billion and T-Mobile was at 31.30 billion. Today? Verizon is at 226.7 bill, AT & T at 213 bill and T-Mobile at 138 billion. Verizon stock has gone from $47 to $54.79. T-Mobile? It's increased nearly 3 fold going from $38.63 on 7/1/15 to $106.13. And we know the CEO's top priority in a public company is its share price. Verizon CEO has prioritized being a SJW, and the stock has lagged the market. Clearly T-Mobile is on the rise while Verizon is stagnant.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
https://www.theverge.com/2020/6/11/21288661/t-mobile-ceo-tweets-tucker-carlson-advertising

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
While it appears to be the same as what Verizon did, it really isn't. At the bottom of the article, it said that the money didn't get pulled from Fox News. Just away from Carlson's show. In the end, T-Mobile is still paying for advertising on Fox.
I think my larger point is boycotting companies, or teams, or leagues, or players, because they take political positions is kinda silly. I can't imagine suddenly abandoning a product that I'm otherwise fine with, just because of the political opinions of their ownership. It has no effect on the quality of the product, service, etc. I sleep on a my pillow every night and I think the owner is a sick, psychotic idiot. If I switch to another pillow, it certainly won't be because of any political reasons.

Valuist

EOG Master
I think my larger point is boycotting companies, or teams, or leagues, or players, because they take political positions is kinda silly. I can't imagine suddenly abandoning a product that I'm otherwise fine with, just because of the political opinions of their ownership. It has no effect on the quality of the product, service, etc. I sleep on a my pillow every night and I think the owner is a sick, psychotic idiot. If I switch to another pillow, it certainly won't be because of any political reasons.

Agree 100%

boston massacre

EOG Master
A huge weekend for the ‘hoods in Chicago. A big holiday weekend with 90 degree temps. The city is bringing in 1200 extra cops, should have done this a long time ago. I’m starting the weekend at 6 PM tonight to Monday 6 AM.

Chicago P.D. Going to De fund ?

B.L.M. Hoping So.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Going to be a Long Hot Summer for The Blacks, To Show us How Much "Black Lives Matter."

Valuist

EOG Master

I may have misinterpreted your post initially. I thought you were speaking from the perspective of an advertiser, like Verizon with Facebook. As an individual consumer? I don't completely disagree, but it can be a catalyst. For instance, I'm due to get a new phone. I've had Verizon for years. I have not switched carriers, and maybe won't. But I will look. T-Mobile clearly has been increasing market share. I likely can save money with them. AT & T? It won't hurt to check out to see what they have offered. Verizon advertises primarily with Facebook, Yahoo and AOL. That's one major league team, and basically two single A level teams. Take away FB and it isn't much. If I was a VZ shareholder, I would not be happy. They are on the brink of the full 5G rollout, which is huge for wireless carriers and their CEO is engaging in the SJW stuff? We used to always hear how Verizon had the best network by far. Don't hear that much anymore. Maybe they aren't as focused as they should be.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I may have misinterpreted your post initially. I thought you were speaking from the perspective of an advertiser, like Verizon with Facebook. As an individual consumer? I don't completely disagree, but it can be a catalyst. For instance, I'm due to get a new phone. I've had Verizon for years. I have not switched carriers, and maybe won't. But I will look. T-Mobile clearly has been increasing market share. I likely can save money with them. AT & T? It won't hurt to check out to see what they have offered. Verizon advertises primarily with Facebook, Yahoo and AOL. That's one major league team, and basically two single A level teams. Take away FB and it isn't much. If I was a VZ shareholder, I would not be happy. They are on the brink of the full 5G rollout, which is huge for wireless carriers and their CEO is engaging in the SJW stuff? We used to always hear how Verizon had the best network by far. Don't hear that much anymore. Maybe they aren't as focused as they should be.
Checking out competition because of better service/lower prices always makes sense. Doubt a CEO making political statements has anything to do with the R & D, nuts and bolts of how a company's product and services are. If 2 companies are pretty identical in price, service, maybe Politics can be a tiebreaker. Otherwise it would have no effect on me. If an Idiot supporting Service is $50 a Month, and an anti Idiot Service is $60 a month, and otherwise the products are identical, I'm signing up with the Idiot supporting service.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
what is the black national anthem.?

have they started a new country for just the blacks?

so we then need a white national anthem?

3 anthems before each game.....