Black Lives Matter

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I think my larger point is boycotting companies, or teams, or leagues, or players, because they take political positions is kinda silly. I can't imagine suddenly abandoning a product that I'm otherwise fine with, just because of the political opinions of their ownership. It has no effect on the quality of the product, service, etc. I sleep on a my pillow every night and I think the owner is a sick, psychotic idiot. If I switch to another pillow, it certainly won't be because of any political reasons.

for every action there is an opposite

if the opposite mirrors yours in kind

you wasted your time.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Not to this coin. Let's see where Verizon and T-Mobile were 5 years ago. The wireless business was basically a duopoly in July of 2015 as Verizon and AT & T Mobility had more than twice the number of subscribers as T-Mobile. Let's fast forward to end of 2019: Verizon increased subscribers 10% in 5 years to 154 million. AT & T increased subscribers 24% in the five years to 159.7 million. And following the merger with Sprint, T-Mobile has increased subscribers by 37% to 86 million. It's now a 3 player race.

Let's look at market caps. On July 1 of 2015, Verizon was at 191.7 billion, AT & T was at 184.7 billion and T-Mobile was at 31.30 billion. Today? Verizon is at 226.7 bill, AT & T at 213 bill and T-Mobile at 138 billion. Verizon stock has gone from $47 to $54.79. T-Mobile? It's increased nearly 3 fold going from $38.63 on 7/1/15 to $106.13. And we know the CEO's top priority in a public company is its share price. Verizon CEO has prioritized being a SJW, and the stock has lagged the market. Clearly T-Mobile is on the rise while Verizon is stagnant.

that means what in context with race relations exactly?

gimme the YTD 2020 stock charts for Verizon and T Mo.

This issue is relevant as of this year.

lets see what the investors have to say.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump is a traitor. "So what if Putin pays the Taliban up to $100,000 for every American soldier killed". "Putin must be let back into the G7".
- The Traitor

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I may have misinterpreted your post initially. I thought you were speaking from the perspective of an advertiser, like Verizon with Facebook. As an individual consumer? I don't completely disagree, but it can be a catalyst. For instance, I'm due to get a new phone. I've had Verizon for years. I have not switched carriers, and maybe won't. But I will look. T-Mobile clearly has been increasing market share. I likely can save money with them. AT & T? It won't hurt to check out to see what they have offered. Verizon advertises primarily with Facebook, Yahoo and AOL. That's one major league team, and basically two single A level teams. Take away FB and it isn't much. If I was a VZ shareholder, I would not be happy. They are on the brink of the full 5G rollout, which is huge for wireless carriers and their CEO is engaging in the SJW stuff? We used to always hear how Verizon had the best network by far. Don't hear that much anymore. Maybe they aren't as focused as they should be.
I left ATT a few years ago for Verizon. I had much better luck along the lake with no dropped calls with Verizon.

Valuist

EOG Master
that means what in context with race relations exactly?

gimme the YTD 2020 stock charts for Verizon and T Mo.

This issue is relevant as of this year.

lets see what the investors have to say.

Posting the charts isn't necessary, as its crystal clear one stock has vastly outperformed the other in 2020.

TMUS started the year at 78, fell to a bottom of 70 on March 23, then has steadily climbed to 106 as of the close yesterday (a new high)
VZ started the year at 60, fell to a low of 48 on March 25, and is currently at $54.76

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Posting the charts isn't necessary, as its crystal clear one stock has vastly outperformed the other in 2020.

TMUS started the year at 78, fell to a bottom of 70 on March 23, then has steadily climbed to 106 as of the close yesterday (a new high)
VZ started the year at 60, fell to a low of 48 on March 25, and is currently at $54.76

thankyou

enjoy your day.

boston massacre

EOG Master
What a joke. I wonder if this would be considered disrespecting the flag and the veterans in feeble little Kane's brain?

Those People are All Biden Voters.

Ask a Biden Voter, "Why are You Voting for Biden ? "

They Don't Know Why.

If You Do Get an Answer, They'll Mention Trump.

You Didn't Ask About Trump.

You Asked About Biden.

They're Dumber Than a Bag of Cement.

blueline

EOG Master
This woman was fired from her job this morning

so she was so proud of herself she did a TV interview:

The counter-protester identified herself as Sonya Holt in an interview with a local news station. Holt could be seen on social media video yelling at protesters “white lives matter,” “white lives are better” and making homophobic remarks, referring to one person by a homophobic slur and telling him he would “burn in hell” for being gay. At another point in the video, Holt could be heard yelling at a Black woman that she is “just a poor little Black girl with a messed up mind.”

he woman shown in the video no longer works for a Johnson City vision company, according to an employee at the business. A spokesperson at the company acknowledged the woman in the video had been an employee but no longer worked there as of Monday morning. An employee who answered the phone declined to give a specific timeline, saying the business did not comment on personnel matters, only that Holt was no longer employed there.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

They Don't Know Why.

You Asked About Biden.

You know, I would have vehemently disagreed with you some time ago about this. However now I am in agreement that anyone who believes in this BLM movement is truly as dumb as a box of rocks. It's the most ridiculous movement I have seen by a mile in the 47 years I've been living. Now don't confuse me with the guy that may think the idiot woman in the tenn shirt in the video is any better because she certainly isn't but this movement is so fake a political motivated it's a crime.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You know, I would have vehemently disagreed with you some time ago about this. However now I am in agreement that anyone who believes in this BLM movement is truly as dumb as a box of rocks. It's the most ridiculous movement I have seen by a mile in the 47 years I've been living. Now don't confuse me with the guy that may think the idiot woman in the tenn shirt in the video is any better because she certainly isn't but this movement is so fake a political motivated it's a crime.

This will not age well. In your 47 years alive, nothing positive has happened for black people. The most notable discrimination has been the result of government policies. Starting with Reagan's Reaganomics. Thats the starting point of the growing wealth gap between blacks and whites. It never been as big as it is in 2020.

But time will tell if any civil progess and racial justuce is made during this current BLM movement.

boston massacre

EOG Master

All The Democrats Believe in it.

Some of Them Even March With Them.

B.L.M. Matter is a Communist Movement.

If Biden Gets Elected, He'll Be Taking Lots of Your Money.

And Give it To People, Who Do Not Want To Work.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

They Don't Know Why.

You Asked About Biden.

the right answer to your question is that aint a fukkin soul alive owe yer silly ass an explanation for fukk all inclusive of their choice for prez.

We good son?

boston massacre

EOG Master
A Psychologist and Psychiatrist Have Been Viewing Big Runners Posts on E.O.G.

Both Have Determined That He Was Sexually Abused as a Child, By Both Sexes.

And Continues To Be Sexually Abused To This Day, By Both Sexes.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Here's a Big B.L.M. Movement Member.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/04/colin-kaepernick-4th-july-independence-day-white-supremacy/

alfie

EOG Dedicated
This will not age well. In your 47 years alive, nothing positive has happened for black people. The most notable discrimination has been the result of government policies. Starting with Reagan's Reaganomics. Thats the starting point of the growing wealth gap between blacks and whites. It never been as big as it is in 2020.

But time will tell if any civil progess and racial justuce is made during this current BLM movement.

on january 20, 2009 the most positive event ever happened for blacks in the history of the usa....

there is more black wealth than ever before.....

government can't fix family values, which i believe causes tremendous negative issues....

cheapseats

EOG Master
The bonehead mayor of New York says blm can continue but fairs, parades and other large gatherings are not allowed. This ahole is pure communist waste.

I think BLM has gone over the top as well Ray

But we can’t ignore the fact trump has been fanning the racist flames since he announced his candidacy. Racists have been empowered through trumpism and it’s gotten to the point that a majority of the country became disgusted with it.

Trumpism has consequences and it finally reached a tipping point the last 6 weeks. We are witnessing the blowback

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I think BLM has gone over the top as well Ray

But we can’t ignore the fact trump has been fanning the racist flames since he announced his candidacy. Racists have been empowered through trumpism and it’s gotten to the point that a majority of the country became disgusted with it.

Trumpism has consequences and it finally reached a tipping point the last 6 weeks. We are witnessing the blowback
No doubt but I think he's too dumb to realize it or change his stance because of how stubborn he is. Just simply addressing the idea that there could be systemic racism (doesn't have to agree there is) and the idea of taking actions to look deeper into the situation would have gone a long way as apposed to him completely ignoring the topic and only addressing the hoodlums wrecking the streets. I think he blew the opportunity to crank a lob out of the park here. Instead he has to keep pounding phrases like Kung Flu to give more ammo to the left to pound the racism card. Makes me SMH.

No doubt but I think he's too dumb to realize it or change his stance because of how stubborn he is. Just simply addressing the idea that there could be systemic racism (doesn't have to agree there is) and the idea of taking actions to look deeper into the situation would have gone a long way as apposed to him completely ignoring the topic and only addressing the hoodlums wrecking the streets. I think he blew the opportunity to crank a lob out of the park here. Instead he has to keep pounding phrases like Kung Flu to give more ammo to the left to pound the racism card. Makes me SMH.

Trump is incompetent, stupid and mentally unstable. This country will be far better off without him next January.