Black Lives Matter

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
simple, is the violence and destruction fake?
There is VERY limited violence and even less destruction in Portland, except for the Damned Nazis the Idiot sent in. Nothing that local officials are asking for help with.
Simple, are our cities "burning down"?

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Itemize.

Quantify.

"The" violence and destruction don't mean shit to me.

That broad brush approach is as bad as fake. Folks trying to sell shit speak in generalities. Folks making valid points don't.

i guess it was too simple a question. didn't ask what it means to you. not selling anything. certainly not broad brush.

denial or reality, can only be one of the two.....

billysink

EOG Dedicated
There is VERY limited violence and even less destruction in Portland, except for the Damned Nazis the Idiot sent in. Nothing that local officials are asking for help with.

What is the death count in that Portland mess?

How big of an area is the riot?

Another one I haven't paid much attention to, especially after I saw unarmed Moms, Doctors, Dads.

I ain't see nobody Mom when the 12th Street shit in Detroit got evil.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

i post chicago mayor asked for help, you say here's the truth.....what happened there

who are the nazis. do you have lots of experience with nazis. maybe relatives that were in aushwitz

what are the feds burning and destroying

"burn down" just a normal way of life with libs running these cities

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
i post chicago mayor asked for help, you say here's the truth.....what happened there

who are the nazis. do you have lots of experience with nazis. maybe relatives that were in aushwitz

what are the feds burning and destroying

"burn down" just a normal way of life with libs running these cities
There ain't a city in the US that is "Burning down". "Lib" or otherwise.
The Nazis are destroying liberty and freedom to protest and just walk around the streets. You think that's cool because your dear Cult leader is doing it.
When they come for you, it'll be too late to change your mind.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The Nazis are destroying liberty and freedom to protest and just walk around the streets. You think that's cool because your dear Cult leader is doing it.
Good, then they won't need any federal money.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
What is the death count in that Portland mess?

How big of an area is the riot?

Another one I haven't paid much attention to, especially after I saw unarmed Moms, Doctors, Dads.

I ain't see nobody Mom when the 12th Street shit in Detroit got evil.

Should we place you in with the peaceful protester crowd?

Billy you left out one very important fact - the feds wouldn't be in Portland if the Mayor and Governor did their jobs. Maybe they did and they want Portland to be the laughingstock of the country.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Sorry Merlin, thought you were Billy.

the thing I find the most curious is these “peaceful protests/riots” is they are in blue cities and most of them progressive. Maybe these progressive are the most racist?

mr merlin

EOG Master

Billy you left out one very important fact - the feds wouldn't be in Portland if the Mayor and Governor did their jobs. Maybe they did and they want Portland to be the laughingstock of the country.
That wasn't me, sometimes when you quote someone who quoted someone else, the quoted person gets messed up. Those were billys words

mr merlin

EOG Master
That’s sad if true. I don’t trust any trump poll for the obvious reasons.
The polls are all wrong, for obvious reasons, do you really think organizations that lie and distort all day, everyday, , and block comments they dont like, would run an honest poll?

alfie

EOG Dedicated

protest and walk the streets.......lol.......that's all that is happening. all is peaceful except the feds.......

until i decide to take over a federal building i am quite confident no one is coming for me...........

alfie

EOG Dedicated
NFL to allow social justice messages in end zone, players to wear decals of police brutality victims: report
The league will also go ahead with playing 'Lift Every Voice and Sing'
and that's part of the entertainment of sports............oy vey

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Biden leads trump by 9 points on crime and safety in new poll

Trump’s law-and-order message flops
The president has tried to make that his calling card in the race against Biden. New poll data shows it isn’t working.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/07/20/trumps-law-and-order-message-flops/

To run as a law and order candidate you should probably wait for a real breakdown in law and order. A block and a half ongoing protest in Portland?

Chicago? You didn't give a fukk about that mess for 3.5 years, now it's a problem?

Albuquerque? What the fukk does the average American know about that place.

Do people wish for safer streets and neighborhoods?

Absolutely.

Do people know the difference between a safety initiative and a bad optic election stunt?

Absolutely.

Do you tell the gangs and murderers that you are coming to get them in the fukkin newspaper or on TV two weeks before you show up?

Trump ain't a crime fighter any more than he's a pandemic expert or race relations guru.

He's an idiot losing badly throwin shit at a wall of public opinion.

The poll is probably spot on.

The shit sliding down the wall with the numbers.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Me? What the hell I gotta protest?

Recycle guy didn't take my cardboard, milk jug cracked, deer ate wifes garden, golf course didn't clean clubs before they put them away.

Those are my life issues brother.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Portland problem?

A two block riot featuring, frozen water bottles, graffiti, paint bombs, laser tag and sumbuddy mom?

Brother how long would it take a real army, fully dressed, latest in riot gear with full intent to stop that silly mess?

Half hour? Two hours tops?

It's a fukkin photo op.

US forces can swoop down and take out an Iranian general with a drone from 2000 miles away but they can send home some kids wheeling water bottles and spray painting the same building every night????

Sure, makes sense.

Not errybuddy gonna buy that charade.

The polls are all wrong, for obvious reasons, do you really think organizations that lie and distort all day, everyday, , and block comments they dont like, would run an honest poll?

You still post daily Rasmussen and were posting polls a couple months ago favorable to BunkerBoy

Merlin: Polls are only to be believed if they bow down to my dear cult leader

Why don’t you stoop to trumps level like he did a couple days ago pointing to boat parades as proof for his support?

Last edited:
To run as a law and order candidate you should probably wait for a real breakdown in law and order. A block and a half ongoing protest in Portland?

Chicago? You didn't give a fukk about that mess for 3.5 years, now it's a problem?

Albuquerque? What the fukk does the average American know about that place.

Do people wish for safer streets and neighborhoods?

Absolutely.

Do people know the difference between a safety initiative and a bad optic election stunt?

Absolutely.

Do you tell the gangs and murderers that you are coming to get them in the fukkin newspaper or on TV two weeks before you show up?

Trump ain't a crime fighter any more than he's a pandemic expert or race relations guru.

He's an idiot losing badly throwin shit at a wall of public opinion.

The poll is probably spot on.

The shit sliding down the wall with the numbers.

Spot on as usual Sinker

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Sorry Merlin, thought you were Billy.

the thing I find the most curious is these “peaceful protests/riots” is they are in blue cities and most of them progressive. Maybe these progressive are the most racist?

It was billy. You just quoted merlin with billy's post somehow.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Umbrella man’ who sparked Minneapolis riots identified as racist biker gang member

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/um...riots-identified-as-racist-biker-gang-member/

No bigger racists alive.

Had several invitations to patch, several family members involved for life.

Full blown idiots when it comes to identity, hypocrtical at max level.

Gonna sit round the clubhouse talking about burning some shit cuz you can't get your colors through the front door? Being discriminated against ain't right.

And then talk about dragging some black dude down the road by his dicksack. Cuz he won't sell his house to you, ain't even listed fukk sakes.

My family bad too like that

fukkem all

Sinker fly solo.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Portland problem?

A two block riot featuring, frozen water bottles, graffiti, paint bombs, laser tag and sumbuddy mom?

Brother how long would it take a real army, fully dressed, latest in riot gear with full intent to stop that silly mess?

Half hour? Two hours tops?

It's a fukkin photo op.

US forces can swoop down and take out an Iranian general with a drone from 2000 miles away but they can send home some kids wheeling water bottles and spray painting the same building every night????

Sure, makes sense.

Not errybuddy gonna buy that charade.

They are sitting on federal property to protect it because the city doesn't want them there.

This shit isn't rocket science to most people.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You cocksuckers should probably tell all of the Portland police officers and federal agents that have been injured during these riots that there isn't a law and order problem.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
you got some 40/40's on and a full set of body armour now you big?

I ain't see one in a vid that could handle his biz yet. Wrassling with women and walk away limping.

Yeah you got hurt son, cuz you weak.

Sorry bout that.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yup. A badass cop should be able to take a rock to the head, a laser to the eye, or a firework blast to the leg.

Every cop should be a badass. Problem solved.

LOL.