Black Lives Matter

O but f..u....ck turns a dead man's eulogy into a political statement. Guy is pure black trash.

John Lewis spent his entire life fighting for civil rights

Highlighting the issues he fought for is not a political statement.....It’s honoring his legacy

Black trash? He’s got more integrity and intelligence in his pinky than trump will ever have.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
John Lewis spent his entire life fighting for civil rights

Highlighting the issues he fought for is not a political statement.....It’s honoring his legacy

Black trash? He’s got more integrity and intelligence in his pinky than trump will ever have.
I thought it was a bad look when Trump didn't really acknowledge his passing.

boston massacre

EOG Master
O but f..u....ck turns a dead man's eulogy into a political statement. Guy is pure black trash.

Lewis Had 45 Criminal Arrests on His Record.

Continually Broke The Law His Whole Life.

He Should Have Been in Jail.

Never Should Have Been Allowed To Run For Congress.

Another Democratic Liberal Fraud.

kane

EOG master
If John Lewis knew ahead of time that Obama would say what he said, he would have 100% approved. Obviously it didn't bother Lewis's family, if it didn't bother Lewis or his family, it shouldn't get Tucker's panties in a bunch. But I understand the need to lash out at anything, any little thing to whine about the right does, just shows desperation as Nov draws closer. Hey at least Obama didn't wear a tan suit, Tucker's fat head might have exploded

am listening......go on......

Tweeting when the looting starts the shooting starts

Tear gassing peaceful protesters for a lame phot op to walk across the street holding a bible

Sending military (bearing no ID for not only who they are but who they work for) to fight protesters

BunkerBoy wants violence and chaos because he sees it as a political issue he could possibly win on

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Tweeting when the looting starts the shooting starts

Tear gassing peaceful protesters for a lame phot op to walk across the street holding a bible

Sending military (bearing no ID for not only who they are but who they work for) to fight protesters

BunkerBoy wants violence and chaos because he sees it as a political issue he could possibly win on

the military is guarding the federal buildings. never knew that......
this military is also fighting non violent protesters. also news to me

the military is guarding the federal buildings. never knew that......
this military is also fighting protesters or no

Look Alfie-if you can’t see that Trump has been stoking the flames over the last couple of months you are either dumb (which I don’t at all believe) or you are playing dumb

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
If John Lewis knew ahead of time that Obama would say what he said, he would have 100% approved. Obviously it didn't bother Lewis's family, if it didn't bother Lewis or his family, it shouldn't get Tucker's panties in a bunch. But I understand the need to lash out at anything, any little thing to whine about the right does, just shows desperation as Nov draws closer. Hey at least Obama didn't wear a tan suit, Tucker's fat head might have exploded

Says a guy that whines about the President every single day.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It's Trump's fault that the federal courthouse in Portland looks like a third world tin shanty.

It's Trump's fault that over 170 buildings were burned in Minneapolis.

It's Trump's fault that an autonomous zone was created in Seattle.

It's Trump's fault that officers continue to have bottles, rocks, and explosives/fireworks thrown at them - as well as lasers pointed at them that can make you permanently blind in a fraction of a second.

It's Trump's fault for the billions of dollars that businesses have incurred at the hands of "peaceful protestors".

Absolutely unreal.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Look Alfie-if you can’t see that Trump has been stoking the flames over the last couple of months you are either dumb (which I don’t at all believe) or you are playing dumb

would the federal courthouse be burned to the ground if the mayor and local police were the only protectors......

Not a single word about "BLM or Antifa goons". Little guy caught Lying Yet AGAIN.
Outside agitators, yeah, but those are more often than not White Supremacist and Extreme Right outside agitators just trying to cause chaos, like that scum in MInnesota, the scum in Vegas, ets. .
You guys are clueless. There's been a ton of recent crime from Antifa and BLM.