Black Lives Matter

railbird

EOG Master
This sums it up perfectly. Good job.
[QUOTE="alfie, post: 7639347, member: 109846"]obviously the cops felt threatened.....

you think the cops pulled up and said to themselves lets cap this black....

you think if a white guy does the exact same thing with the same out come it makes the news........

Only one cop did the shooting[/QUOTE]

yes he did, he had a weaponized knife and possible gun in car. also could have used car as weapon. the boy should have been obedient. he learned from his dad how to be a bitter rascist tho. apparently he was also a pedo and rapist. women beater

billysink

EOG Dedicated
600 vehicles full of armed Trumptards driving through Portland spraying folks with mace and shooting folks with paintball cartridges.

The organizers deemed it a concealed carry event but most were displaying their weapons.

Please folks, don't let some crybaby weakling tell you they were on their way to protect businesses.

They were there to start a riot.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
over 90 days of unrest in portland. all the violence has escalated because of insane decisions by the mayor and governor......

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
600 vehicles full of armed Trumptards driving through Portland spraying folks with mace and shooting folks with paintball cartridges.

The organizers deemed it a concealed carry event but most were displaying their weapons.

Please folks, don't let some crybaby weakling tell you they were on their way to protect businesses.

They were there as a caravan thru downtown, not to protect anything. The sad thing is this will
Continue to happen if Trump wins. Today may be the day I think Biden is done. The “tighty whiteys” are pissed and will vote. Punks, blacks, not so much.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
In other news that only a lib can embrace, California May consider the needs of the looters when charging.

Not a perfect solution, but how do you discourage outside agitators with guns, who are there to cause trouble.

It looks like in the US, the guy with the gun(s) have all the rights.

Argue over a parking spots? They might get scared for their lives and bang.. you dead

They stalk someone? And when they get confronted, of course they get scared and bang... you dead

They can literally have an argument with you go back inside their house , retrieve their firearm, come back and shoot you.
As long as they say they were afraid for their lives, there is an excellent chance, they will skate

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
There was a conservative talking point, that when faced with a shooter, people should charge him and try to take his weapon

Does that not apply anymore? How can you tell a good guy shooter from a bad guy shooter?

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
over 90 days of unrest in portland. all the violence has escalated because of insane decisions by the mayor and governor......

A 17 year old trying to protect businesses from being looted, because the governor has shit for brains, and is watching her city burn to the ground.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Buck Fiddy has a point.

However this also helps my point, that cops are cowards. They only act like thugs when its several or more vs one (usually unarmed person)

Exactly- these crack ho thugs are tough when it's 7-1 beating up someone. Watch them run like little hamsters when the odds are evened out.

mr merlin

EOG Master

if you're gonna talk tough, brag about bringing guns, you better be prepared to use them. I'll lose all respect for these groups if they dont take revenge for the killing of that man last night.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Only one cop did the shooting

yes he did, he had a weaponized knife and possible gun in car. also could have used car as weapon. the boy should have been obedient. he learned from his dad how to be a bitter rascist tho. apparently he was also a pedo and rapist. women beater[/QUOTE]
A weaponized knife? lol. Not a single one of any of these things are either true or were a factor in this shooting. Good lord man.

Weaponized knife?
Possible gun?
Used the car as a weapon?
Racist?
Apparent Pedo?
Apparent Rapist?
Apparent woman beater?

These are all things the right-wing have put in your head to influence you and now you're spreading these falsehoods.
He opened the car door and tried to get in. No one has said where the knife was. There were 3-4 cops chasing him to his car with their guns drawn. You think he thought I'll just fight theses mofos with my knife and win? With my young kids in the car no less.

I googled "weaponized knife" this is the closest thing that came up that might be considered "weaponized". lol

So you think he had this in the car and was going to fight off 4 cops with drawn guns on him chasing him around the car? lol

Do you know the defination of a racist? He's incapable of being a racist you warped fool. Do you think it was the chemo that messed with your brain to make ignorant comments like this?
1598819004779.png

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

I wonder if it had anything to do with a guy getting killed in downtown Portland last night just for his political beliefs.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Not a perfect solution, but how do you discourage outside agitators with guns, who are there to cause trouble.

It looks like in the US, the guy with the gun(s) have all the rights.

Argue over a parking spots? They might get scared for their lives and bang.. you dead

They stalk someone? And when they get confronted, of course they get scared and bang... you dead

They can literally have an argument with you go back inside their house , retrieve their firearm, come back and shoot you.
As long as they say they were afraid for their lives, there is an excellent chance, they will skate

LOL.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I wonder if it had anything to do with a guy getting killed in downtown Portland last night just for his political beliefs.

Just an unfortunate consequence of riding around openly armed spraying unarmed folks with mace.

Sooner or later your luck runs out when you go full asshole.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
They were there as a caravan thru downtown, not to protect anything. The sad thing is this will
Continue to happen if Trump wins. Today may be the day I think Biden is done. The “tighty whiteys” are pissed and will vote. Punks, blacks, not so much.

It don't matter either way, actually prefer Trump having watched him this last two years. Get this shit over with, Civil war, economic failure, currency collapse and a free fall through the world order.

Probably take the Democrats three times as long and the result much less catastrophic.

I agree though Trump is your winner.

MrTop

EOG Master
BREAKING: St. Louis police say 29-year-old Officer Tamarris L. Bohannon has died after being shot while responding to a shooting in the city’s south side

billysink

EOG Dedicated
BREAKING: St. Louis police say 29-year-old Officer Tamarris L. Bohannon has died after being shot while responding to a shooting in the city’s south side

see those black libtard terrorists are preying on good white cops in every Dem city in the country.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
175 arrested during civil unrest in Kenosha, 104 had addresses listed outside city, police say
Kenosha Police said in a media release that the arrests were from people located in 44 cities

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
175 arrested during civil unrest in Kenosha, 104 had addresses listed outside city, police say
Kenosha Police said in a media release that the arrests were from people located in 44 cities
What would be interesting is how many were charged in other cities for the same charges.

mr merlin

EOG Master
What would be interesting is how many were charged in other cities for the same charges.
is there any chance they actually press charges against any of them? i doubt it. So who cares where they are from.

If the police would do what they're supposed to do, immediately arrest rioters using force if necessary - it would stop, if they would actually keep those arrested in jail and make them post large bail and then face trial - it would stop. This isn't rocket science and it's not hard.

The reason cites are being looted and burned is because the authorities want it to happen.. That mayor in portland has faced 90 days of constant lawlessness, he does not want it to stop.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
exactly, they get arrested and get let right out. so what's the point.

has the mayor in portland ever said why he's letting this continue approaching 4 months.?

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Florida man who brandished gun at BLM protest was ‘lawfully defending himself;’ no charges filed: police
Police said the armed individual 'was knocked to the ground and under attack'