Black Lives Matter

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Chicago Tribune
Bears’ Chicago-area TV ratings for Week 1 victory over Lions are down 32% from 2019 opening prime-time loss to Packers

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Chicago Tribune
Bears’ Chicago-area TV ratings for Week 1 victory over Lions are down 32% from 2019 opening prime-time loss to Packers
GB - Chi MNF really isn’t a good comparison to a noon Sunday game. People are so sick of the political climate with sports. One of my former fav sites may be the worst now - Deadspin. Not a single mention of Tyler Eifert on there, rather cry about someone who society wronged.

janus

EOG Dedicated
People are so sick of the political climate with sports.

People are sick of the political climate, period. If my team kneels, my team supports the perpetuation of this ugly social climate. I watched my team for fun. Now my team isn't so fun.... they're a collection of athletically-talented dumbfucks trying to teach me an ignorant lesson because they think they have power. My attention is their only power.

Last edited:

alfie

EOG Dedicated
CBS News’ Norah O’Donnell says ‘mostly peaceful’ protests caused $1B to $2B in damage from looting and arson
'Peaceful’ protests don’t leave behind death, destruction, and shattered lives in their wake, media analyst Nicholas Fondacaro says

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Group led by Black Lives Matter founder is 'fiscally sponsored project' of pro-China org: report
Black Futures Lab is a 'fiscally sponsored project' of the Chinese Progressive Association

boston massacre

EOG Master
CBS News’ Norah O’Donnell says ‘mostly peaceful’ protests caused $1B to $2B in damage from looting and arson
'Peaceful’ protests don’t leave behind death, destruction, and shattered lives in their wake, media analyst Nicholas Fondacaro says

Nora O'Donnell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing But A Fake News Puppet.

The World's Coming To End in All Her Reporting.

Dumb as Fuck.

mr merlin

EOG Master
If you watched the CBS evening news and nothing else, you'd think for sure the world is ending. I recall her newscasts back during impeachment, every day was either "bombshell" testimony, or "damning " testimony, or that Trump is "reeling".

A public school in Buffalo, N.Y. has integrated Black Lives Matter propaganda into its curriculum for elementary school children, encouraging them to question the importance of the nuclear family, Fox News has learned.

According to several lesson plans obtained by "Tucker Carlson Tonight," the unnamed Buffalo public school has instructed students in the fourth and fifth grades to question the importance of their own family as part of a broader effort to promote a radically left-wing agenda in line with the Black Lives Matter movement.

The lesson plans prepared by the Buffalo Public Schools’ Office of Culturally and Linguistically Responsive Initiatives, instructs teachers to discuss various “guiding principles” with students including “Black Villages,” which they describe as "the disruption of Western nuclear family dynamics and a return to the ‘collective village’ that takes care of each other.”

"They are teaching to your kids, that your family should be destroyed," Tucker Carlson said on his show Thursday. "Why are we allowing this? You know what this is, it's an all-out war on the most important thing we have, which is the American family."

At the conclusion of the lesson, students of the fifth grade are asked to complete an assignment responding to a prompt that explores a society without "separate, nuclear family units."

Teachers are also reportedly encouraged to promote activism, and "Discuss the NFL player Colin Kaepernick who refused to be silent about discrimination against Black people."

"Another lesson plan explains to second, third and fourth graders "the need for the BLM movement," Carlson observed. "OK, you might think a Marxist organization that destroys private property and wants to replace parents is a bad thing, but that's not what your children are learning. Other lesson plans actually teach children the specifics of the BLM platform which rejects western family structures.

Carlson highlighted a specific lesson plan that dismisses the "All Lives Matter" slogan as a "problematic phrase."

"All lives don't matter?" he asked. "This is insane."

This office responsible for the curriculum released a statement in June defending the George Floyd riots, which they characterized as a "mass public outcry to address these recent painful and traumatic killings."

This outcry has manifested as peaceful protest, demonstrations, and yes, even 'riots' have occurred," the statement reads, "which Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. framed as 'the language of the unheard' in 1967.”

Their goal is simple -- and parents must take note, Carlson warned.

"They wish to redefine education at all levels and turn it into a shell for propaganda," he said.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/buffa...y-as-part-of-blm-integrated-curriculum-tucker

janus

EOG Dedicated
Chicago Tribune

that's it, boys.

when you get down to it, we are their employers. like any job anywhere, you fuck with your employers and you get fired. of course these career athletes have never had any experience with employment and think they have all the control in every situation, because they always have. time for a reckoning. i welcome the downward pressure from shit ratings on salaries, and maybe these kneeling divas might think twice. but probably not. because lets face it, if they haven't thought about what i just said already, they're dumb as dirt.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
that's it, boys.

when you get down to it, we are their employers. like any job anywhere, you fuck with your employers and you get fired. of course these career athletes have never had any experience with employment and think they have all the control in every situation, because they always have. time for a reckoning. i welcome the downward pressure from shit ratings on salaries, and maybe these kneeling divas might think twice. but probably not. because lets face it, if they haven't thought about what i just said already, they're dumb as dirt.

I think this week's ratings will be a better indication of how they will trend for the season.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Black Lives Matter organization deletes page calling for 'disruption' of nuclear family

nba and nfl congrats...........

janus

EOG Dedicated
Black Lives Matter organization deletes page calling for 'disruption' of nuclear family

nba and nfl congrats...........

somebody explain how BLM has/had any positive influence on anybody's family.... I mean aside from the loud music, the constant aggression, the incessant crime, and all the other shit we're supposed to see as "one-off", again and again and again and again without noticing a pattern? fuck you.

cheapseats

EOG Master
somebody explain how BLM has/had any positive influence on anybody's family.... I mean aside from the loud music, the constant aggression, the incessant crime, and all the other shit we're supposed to see as "one-off", again and again and again and again without noticing a pattern? fuck you.
As with all liberal horseshit, blm had short term value, it has since lost power as it's real purpose exposes itself.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
LeBron James offering to pay for felons' fines to vote in election
Outkick reported that the fines and fees would be paid so felons can vote for Joe Biden in November

Bushay

NHL Expert
that's it, boys.

they are still in control, it just hasn't dawned on you yet. hopefully soon though for your sake.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The law and order thing never took off for the trump campaign like they thought it would
One step forward, two steps back is the best way to describe his 2020 campaign. If he actually acted presidential and quit with the petty nonsense, he could gain some votes.

One step forward, two steps back is the best way to describe his 2020 campaign. If he actually acted presidential and quit with the petty nonsense, he could gain some votes.

Trump has been all about disorder

As far as law and order goes just look at amount from his staff thatve ended up in jail