Black Poker Players Invitational On BET

Tired of the antics of Matusow and Hellmuth on TV poker?

Check this out on BET.

Eight poker players of color (apparently famous, current black young playa-celebrities). play poker for $50,000 for their favorite charity and, of course, a diamond watch. They are drinking, their posses are behind them, and even actual professional poker player, David Williams, is there to try and make sense of all this.

Here is their apparent strategy: At least 6 of the 8 players are still in pre-flop. (Anything over a 3 is evidently good to see the flop.) As soon as the flop comes, somebody yells, "ALL-IN!" Then they see who wins. I think this strategy will be revealed in Doyle's Super Strategy 3.

The finals are tonight on BET. Down to 3 playas.

My favorite playa is Faizon Love. I just like the name, and the fact that his charity is "Mothers who have lost children to gang violence." (I promise I did not make that up.)

I am hooked now. I don't think I can watch ESPN WSOP reruns again.

Check it out, tonight.

Re: Black Poker Players Invitational On BET

Update: Faizon Love came in third.

Something called Michael Nunez won the tounament.

Immediately after his win, Michael jumped up on the table and started humping it.

It must be a Negro thing.

Happy to report that David Williams completely removed himself from this final episode.

Re: Black Poker Players Invitational On BET

Update: Faizon Love came in third.

Something called Michael Nunez won the tounament.

Immediately after his win, Michael jumped up on the table and started humping it.

It must be a Negro thing.

Happy to report that David Williams completely removed himself from this final episode.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Some of your best work Jeff. Too bad this thread is buried in the Poker Dungeon.