blacklab humpday......the run has definetly started

BreakTheBank said:
Glaken
Do you play them?

It's kinda hard to keep track of them.

What I like is that units jump up every day like there is nothing to it.

What is he up to now?

first and foremost,I'm up close to or over 90 units......I'll know better when Lawrence posts the record......

2nd,and most importantly,YOU NEED TO WIN TO HAVE A GOOD RECORD!
If I were losing I'd be down,yet,I continually have to prove myself for some reason......I've won in every single sport.NHL,NBA,and had a great year in MLB last year(Glaken tracked,and am having a great start this year......What more do I fukin have to do?

UWIN and BREAK THE BANK.....you continually try and hijack my threads to get a rise out of me.....

UWIN,I had a contest with you,and killed you......I would post the link,but don't wanna embarass you......had a contest with MC and beat him.....I mean Cmon,why can't we all just try and share info and make $$$$$......

UWIN,if it was so easy picking winners,why does everything you post lose?

guys,grow a set,and leave my threads alone.These threads are so guys can share,an d make money....not argue.....

Glaken,do me a fav and keep these clowns clear

RES

EOG Enthusiast
BreakTheBank said:
Res shut your mouth.

I'm with you WIN.

30+ picks a day +100 units on the year, BLACK i don't like your betting style,

Man, where do you get off?

It's going to bite you on the ass when 20 out of your 30 picks will start to loose.

Best of Luck to you.

Good Friday Attn Bucs picks

Cleveland -1.5 +156
KC -1.5 +225
Texas -1.5 +214
Mets -1.5 +156
Florida -1.5 +137
Stlouis -1.5 +109
Houston -1.5 +173
Dodgers -1.5 +155

Looks like 2-6 to me. :+textinbo

Key is, if you take the plays Lab's strongest picks and watch them there are more winners than losers. Have followed him for years and its always been that way. Many of his smaller plays are strictly value plays. There is no gun to anyone's head saying to play them.

As for me, I dont follow one person religiously here or at any other forum. But when Lab likes a play alot and it matches up with my choice and guys like Bucs, Wiz and so on, then its a play for me.

What purpose is served by bashing him is beyond me. Not hard to ignore someone's threads if you dont like their style.

Lab and Glaken, spoke my piece here and am done. Just hate to see this stuff happen in a reputable poster's thread. Accomplishes nothing in my eyes.

I am just statingt the facts. You bet 20 units a day its not hard to be up 100 units. Its the same as betting one unit a day and being up 5 units. Its easy to figure out. Some people are just stupid.

once again,you're a moron.......I've posted this before...the record you're posting is a brief period after the olympics....

I asked Lawrence to track me after madcapper couldn't anymore

http://www.eog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11588&page=2

that is where madcapper was tracking me....anyone with any math skills can add and subtract......you'd know that I was up,and up big......Lawrence started tracking after the olympics,not factoring in the huge Sweeden future we hit,and our sucess in the first 2 rounds.......facts are simple.

I pay guys to track my record so I don't have to deal with trailor park trash like you.......Every sport I'm tracked in I win.....plain and simple.....

WTF have you done other than post in free contests?

please,start tracking your own picks....you are getting killed for the year.....better yet,here's a sample of the way you bet

<TABLE class=tborder id=post128020 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>JRock7997<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_128020", true); </SCRIPT>
King of all Squares

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_128020><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->UWin
3-2 +.70
6-10-1 -1.94
6-4 -.83
9-3-1 +6.91
1-3 -2.06
5-10 -5.28
12-11 -.84
8-3 +4.90
13-10 +2.60
36-29-3 +2.09
8-12-1 -22.15
0-0
0-0
0-0
1-4-1 -4.80
0-0
0-0
3-3 +.60
0-0
---------------
108-101-7 -20.10 total

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=tborder id=post129699 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>UWinSports<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_129699", true); </SCRIPT>
Mortal LOCK King

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_129699><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->NBA

Det -10.5 -110
Detroit -650 M/L
Det TT OVER 96 -115
Det 1st half -5.5 -110
Detroit 1st half -300 M/L
Detroit 1st half TT OVER 48 -110
Det 1st qtr -3 -110
Det 1st qtr TT OVER 24.5 -105
Det 2nd qtr -2.5 -110
Det 2nd qtr TT OVER 23.5 -110
Det 3rd qtr -2.5 -110
Det 3rd qtr TT OVER 24 -105
Det 4th qtr -2 -110
Det 4th qtr TT OVER 24 -110
Det 1st 6 minutes -1.5 -115
Detroit 1st 6 minutes OVER 12 -110

a good nfl day...

<TABLE class=tborder id=post123508 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>UWinSports<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_123508", true); </SCRIPT>
Mortal LOCK King

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_123508><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->NFL

all lines from 5 dimes

Denver -3 -115
Denver TT OVER 22 -115
Denver 1st half -2 -110
Denver 1st half -150
Denver 2nd qtr -0.5 +105
Denver 2nd qtr -140
Denver 3rd qtr -0.5 +130
Denver 3rd qtr -125
Denver 4th qtr -0.5 +120
Denver 4th qtr -130
Denver 1st 3 qtrs -2.5 -120
Denver 1st 3 qtrs -160
Denver-3.5 +105
Denver -4 +110
Denver -2.5 -135
Denver 1st half -1.5 -115
Denver 1st half -0.5 -128
Denver 1st half -3 +127
Denver 2nd half -0.5 -110

Mods,you know my history with this clown....do me a favor and keep him clear of these threads......My skin is less thick than Bucsfans...thanks

DJoftheDJ's

EOG Member
I like to come in and read posts- but this forum is getting out of hand w/ the bashers.

Black has done a great job IMO- does not matter how many units he puts in one day or not- everyone caps the differently.. no need to come in and bash..

If you do not like him- then its easy- stay out of the threads-- I for one am getting sick of reading the trash.

MathProf

EOG Member
I agree with DJ -
I came to this forum to follow Bucsfan and I found BlackLab
and Mofome both of whom also have documented success.

MODS - Please honor your promises and keep these pathetic
bashers OUT -= after one such post get rid of them forever.

MathProf

Black you promiss to make us money?

How can some one in the right state of mind have 30+picks a day in order to achive it, where do you play, or you just posting them up for us?<-----if this is the case I can't play your picks even if I wanted to. I can't make 30+ wager a day.

Why M'i bashing you? well I don't really but it's starting to hurt my eyes when I see your threads, or the threads of the posters that are keeping up with your ""record"" and I can't do much with your picks anyhow, comon man this is getting unreal 30 picks a day. Bring it down to no more then 5 and keep on winning, then you will be one of my favorite posters in this forum.

You have your picks blasted in all kind of sports sections, are we missing any "-" units? there must be some out there, keeping up with your picks is a full time job, that is why you can not even do that.

So with all that said who do you really post this picks for?

< 5 picks a day = favorite poster

infinite amount = .................don't piss me of...............

You seems like a nice guy, I ask you to come to your senses

Blacklab said:
overnight will add units

o's -115 4 units
tbay over 9 1/2 -102 **6** units
seattle m's -115 3 units
angels -104 **4** units
padres -133 3 units
nationals +142 2 units
tbay now +158 1 unit

here are my plays for today btb......

with each play in units equalling 1/2 in % of BR....example....angels 4 units = 2 % of my br.......let me know where the problem is?

if I have a 1 unit play that's 1/2 a % of my br.......do you even understand what's going on here?

this is my card for tomorrow for now

""with each play in units equalling 1/2 in % of BR....example....angels 4 units = 2 % of my br.......let me know where the problem is?""

BR<-----means?

RES

EOG Enthusiast
BreakTheBank said:
""with each play in units equalling 1/2 in % of BR....example....angels 4 units = 2 % of my br.......let me know where the problem is?""

BR<-----means?

Means your total bankroll. Even if you play 15 plays for an average of 2 units, you are never risking more than 15% of your bankroll. You'd have to go 0 fer 15 seven straight days to be busted.

Guys forget about units and all this shit for a second, br talks and all the unnecessary numbers

CAN I GET WINNERS?

I need two tonigh

Black?

thanks res......If I risk 20 units a night...that's 10% of my BR........

also,as you increase your br,your plays get bigger than when you started....so those following since day 1 are laughing

BreakTheBank said:
Guys forget about units and all this shit for a second, br talks and all the unnecessary numbers

CAN I GET WINNERS?

I need two tonigh

Black?

I agree Lab. I need two winners. Been on a cold streak. Give me your best 2 and how much should I bet. Thanks

Blacklab said:
thanks res......If I risk 20 units a night...that's 10% of my BR........

also,as you increase your br,your plays get bigger than when you started....so those following since day 1 are laughing

WHO following from day one?

bank roll? I don't buy it. %%%% come on

Black two winners?

RES

EOG Enthusiast
BreakTheBank said:
WHO following from day one?

bank roll? I don't buy it. %%%% come on

Black two winners?

Guess you werent on the 1st 2 winners he posted last night for today. The rest of his card is posted in this thread and his thursday thread. Good luck with whatever you decide.

RES said:
Guess you werent on the 1st 2 winners he posted last night for today. The rest of his card is posted in this thread and his thursday thread. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Res,............................................ dude,

If you not going to stop talking right now, I would think you are Blacks ghost.:+whipping

dakat69 said:
Are you serious??

I think you are in the wrong place, BTB.

Try Covers.com

I?m tired of guessing, I do enough with sports lines wagering, all this abbreviation needs to be cut down to absolute necessity.

BE CLEAR

RES

EOG Enthusiast
BreakTheBank said:
Res,............................................ dude,

If you not going to stop talking right now, I would think you are Blacks ghost.:+whipping

Think Lab has put you on his ignore list. As for being his ghost..............:+clueless

RES said:

Yes I was against one of them.

RES said:
Think Lab has put you on his ignore list. As for being his ghost..............:+clueless

Great for making me money with his picks:+thumbs-2 great capper this guy is:+thumbs-2

Ignore list, I don't think so.

I will give him another hour till 8 to come up with at least one strong play.

RES

EOG Enthusiast
BreakTheBank said:
Great for making me money with his picks:+thumbs-2 great capper this guy is:+thumbs-2

Ignore list, I don't think so.

I will give him another hour till 8 to come up with at least one strong play.

Its quite easy, just read his thursday plays thread.:rolleyes:

RES said:
Its quite easy, just read his thursday plays thread.:rolleyes:

I said it before and I say it again playing 30+games a day DOES NOT make you a good capper, you just have to be on the right side of every other one of your playes, with only one winner in your favore and you make a BUCK. The real heat comes when 20 or 25 of your playes starting to loose one day, then the next, and the next, now you are in hot shit with a cold streak. Can no one playing the way he plays be for real, and the ""BR"" explanation with ""%""bull shit, come on Black you missed me with this shit.

Got you Black no reply

I gonna fade you now

And if you really got me on ignore then that's where you will go for me also, I will decide tonight,

Right now not seeing you will stop my eyes from hurting so you down 0-1. few more and you there

b....not sure if you can read.....here is the card I posted

o's -115 4 units
tbay over 9 1/2 -102 **6** units
seattle m's -115 3 units
angels -104 **4** units
padres -133 3 units
nationals +142 2 units
tbay now +158 1 unit

angels won....you and uwin took the other side.
O's won already
nats are up 7 runs early
tbay is a huge dog and up
the over there looks shit.

other games go later....I'd rather you just not deal with me.....whether you wanna fade,that's great...please don't follow sir.....

finite

EOG Enthusiast
Are they gone yet? At some point when you are no longer having to deal with the incredible*s I would like to ask you about your thinking on some of these plays but will wait at least a few days to let you settle down. GL Tonight

Finite....whenever buddy.......that's the reat reason for these threads....would love to share info & opinions....have a great night buddy

RES

EOG Enthusiast
That was some funny chit, Lab. If everyone can ignore all the BS, they will see you are going to see you are on the way to cracking 100 units tonight.

BUT, cant you give out some winners???:+wink-2+

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Let's keep it real guys and if you want to flame bash or trash then please take it to the dump. Respect the mans posting space.

Thanks & gl to all of you.