blonde pubic hair

WVU

EOG Master
does it exist? Anyone ever got up close and personal with a blonde cooter? Not dyed to match but natural blonde short hairs?

WVU

EOG Master
Re: blonde pubic hair

serious question. This has been keeping me up at night. My wife is blonde as many of my girlfriends before her, but they all had dark pubes if any at all.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Momma has blonde pubes, she brushes them with my brush all the time, I find them all over the bathroom, curly little bastards stick to your feet when you walk around barefoot.

serious question. This has been keeping me up at night. My wife is blonde as many of my girlfriends before her, but they all had dark pubes if any at all.

Never seen light blonde pubes...... seen dark blonde, strawberry blonde, brownish/dirty blonde. Always a little darker than the hair on the head (even on naturals)

Usually, whatever color the eyebrows are, that's gonna be the color of the pubes or pretty close 12io4j2w90

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

lol........Can't believe you're bringing this up

I just had a conversation with my girlfriend, who's Hispanic, about this the other day.

As I told her, it's rare.

You can usually tell by the color of their eyebrows though.....

manrosen

EOG Member

This shit is driving me crazy. I have looking at eyebrows all day thanks to reading this crap!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

it is rare but not unheard of

these days it is very tough to tell because (thankfully) most women either shave it all off or leave so little left it is hard to tell what color they have

having said that - burying your face between a blonde or red haired pubic area is VERY sexy - because it is so different

Hache Man

Momma has blonde pubes, she brushes them with my brush all the time, I find them all over the bathroom, curly little bastards stick to your feet when you walk around barefoot.

:doh1
:puking:
:+textinb3

Hache Man

If my GF sees that I'm interacting in this thread, i'm dead......:+textinb3

She has a thing about blondes because she thinks I like them.....lol

felonee

EOG Veteran

I know for a fact it exists, not as bright blond as the blondest aryan kids head, but blond for sure.

If my GF sees that I'm interacting in this thread, i'm dead......:+textinb3

She has a thing about blondes because she thinks I like them.....lol

OH I am sure it is more than that. ::LMAO::::LMAO::

Sorry but you know I could not let it go.

Hache Man

OH I am sure it is more than that. ::LMAO::::LMAO::

Sorry but you know I could not let it go.

She really does have a problem with it, and I'm not sure how or when it started.

But it could have something to do with this.....

She is so gullible, one day after she accused me of checking out a blonde somewhere, a conversation came up in the car afterwards about blondes in general.

I told her that at work that day, a few of the guys were talking about blondes and that they all agreed that every one they had been with compared to other girls, tasted "sweet" (down there), all of the time when other girls didn't.

She believed it & after telling her I thought it was true, she thought I had experienced it first hand & has not let go since.

It was all made up of course........::LMAO::

She really does have a problem with it, and I'm not sure how or when it started.

But it could have something to do with this.....

She is so gullible, one day after she accused me of checking out a blonde somewhere, a conversation came up in the car afterwards about blondes in general.

I told her that at work that day, a few of the guys were talking about blondes and that they all agreed that every one they had been with compared to other girls, tasted "sweet" (down there), all of the time when other girls didn't.

She believed it & after telling her I thought it was true, she thought I had experienced it first hand & has not let go since.

It was all made up of course........::LMAO::

Yes of course it is all made up, because if she knew you she would know that you only like the dark ones. :doh1

WVU

EOG Master

lol........Can't believe you're bringing this up

I just had a conversation with my girlfriend, who's Hispanic, about this the other day.

As I told her, it's rare.

You can usually tell by the color of their eyebrows though.....

I have a huge crush on your GF. I just thought you should know that.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

" i just wanted to inform you, that WVU wants to put hearing aids in your ears and bend ya over till u yelp so loud the neighbors can hear"

that was along the lines of what i said, i think the rest is a lil to harsh to repeat here

Hache Man

Yes of course it is all made up, because if she knew you she would know that you only like the dark ones. :doh1

True!

But it's funny because she actually believes somthing so ridiculous is true! (About blondes tasting sweet down there compared to all others) lmao

I have a huge crush on your GF. I just thought you should know that.

Nothing wrong with that.
Maybe you can send me a pic of yours in hopes of developing one as well!
:cheers

Let's PM her with and tell her what Hache said. 91023i2ndw;l

lol

i already did 12io4j2w90

:doh1
:+textinb3

Actually wish some of you would pm or add her as a friend on here, the only one she has other than myself is Gyno...........

rayray

EOG Dedicated

wvu, dont take this the wrong way, but you bring this entire place down when you start stupid as shit threads like this one in the main forum. just because raiders is leaving doesnt mean you have to take up the slack in the useless thread catagory. pm blondie if you want to know about blonde pubes. wtf

texansfan

EOG Master

wvu, dont take this the wrong way, but you bring this entire place down when you start stupid as shit threads like this one in the main forum. just because raiders is leaving doesnt mean you have to take up the slack in the useless thread catagory. pm blondie if you want to know about blonde pubes. wtf

"don't take this the wrong way" ::LMAO:: that's classic

ATX

hell, yeah it exists.

I guess opposites attract b/c the majority of girls I've dated have 'the colorless carpet.' There's a lot of German blood here in Texas so maybe it's more common here. I love strawberry blondes as well. I hate dyed hair, and as was mentioned, the eyebrows are a good indicator. A lot of girls use Just for Men on their eyebrows if they are blonde, especially if they have light blue or green eyes. It brings out their eyes. I've even seen brunettes that have a tawny treasure trail. I'm guessing that they dyed something somewhere but only Mother Nature knows for sure??

WVU

EOG Master

mods can move it to the asylum whenever they see fit. This was a serious question in my mind and I have always wondered. I post stupid threads like this all the time so it has nothing to do with Raiders. No one has to read it and no one has to reply, but my stupid threads seem to get both

12io4j2w90

WVU

EOG Master

hell, yeah it exists.

I guess opposites attract b/c the majority of girls I've dated have 'the colorless carpet.' There's a lot of German blood here in Texas so maybe it's more common here. I love strawberry blondes as well. I hate dyed hair, and as was mentioned, the eyebrows are a good indicator. A lot of girls use Just for Men on their eyebrows if they are blonde, especially if they have light blue or green eyes. It brings out their eyes. I've even seen brunettes that have a tawny treasure trail. I'm guessing that they dyed something somewhere but only Mother Nature knows for sure??

red hair down below always seemed too coarse to me. I have a hard time liking red heads because of it. Even shaved the stubble seems to grow in coarse.

I know, I have problems
2348ji23e

Buckeye

EOG Veteran

WHAT THE HECK>>>???

This thread is into the mid-30s, and NO PICTORIAL PROOF YET?????

You guys are slacking!

ATX

red hair down below always seemed too coarse to me. I have a hard time liking red heads because of it. Even shaved the stubble seems to grow in coarse.

I know, I have problems
2348ji23e

depends on the red head.

I don't think I've ever dated a brunette. I mean, yeah I've hit it off with them but never gone on more than a couple dates. Just remembered I dated one for a couple months exactly a year ago. I've got problems too LOL:cocktail

reanimator

EOG Addicted

I have blonde pubic hair. I have blonde hair. WTF, you guys think it's only embedded into pussy??