blonde pubic hair

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: blonde pubic hair

nice. I have dated at least 20 different blondes and not one had blonde short hairs. I feel cheated.

20? How many did you get in their pants and more importantly related to this, how many of their bushes do you truly remember??

WVU

EOG Master

20? How many did you get in their pants and more importantly related to this, how many of their bushes do you truly remember??

Tom, this has been a life long mission. I mostly dated blondes so yeah I have seen 20 different snatches. I would have remembered if one of them had blonde pubic hair.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Tom, this has been a life long mission. I mostly dated blondes so yeah I have seen 20 different snatches. I would have remembered if one of them had blonde pubic hair.

OK, I was just clarifying. Dating does not mean seeing their bush. You helped clarify this. I was with a redhead with a flaming bush if this counts. Good luck with the mission.

WVU

EOG Master

OK, I was just clarifying. Dating does not mean seeing their bush. You helped clarify this. I was with a redhead with a flaming bush if this counts. Good luck with the mission.

Well, I am married now, so the mission has been aborted. I can still live through others though so keep me updated.

:+textinb3

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

I got a serious question regarding this crazy thread and only would like serious answers. WV especially since u started this thread.
Lets say u do find a true blonde, would u think any less of her? Im asking this for a reason. Anyone?

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings:

The Munchkin Man has been planning to post an essay on the subject of pubic hair for some time.

The Munchkin Man has decided against it for the time being.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Munckin:

hurry up ....

we can't fuckin wait ....

I can see it now:

"Good morning .... the Munchkin Man senses with Spring upon us to
give some feedback on how pubic hairs have played a key role in
my life ..."

I just took OVER 600 words for $500 !!!

WVU

EOG Master

I got a serious question regarding this crazy thread and only would like serious answers. WV especially since u started this thread.
Lets say u do find a true blonde, would u think any less of her? Im asking this for a reason. Anyone?

Think less of her? I have been looking for a true blonde my whole life. I would think more of her for sure.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Think less of her? I have been looking for a true blonde my whole life. I would think more of her for sure.

Reason i said this is because i know this girl who married this rotten of a fuck shady guy. I knew this controlling fuker was shady. She just fessed up to me the other night that he use to make her feel ashammed of having this situation (true blonde). I told her that i would post on the board and i bet there wouldn't be one guy who would think there was anything wrong with being a true blonde and most would think it was a turn on. Some of the shit these controlling puke fukers pull makes me sick. And for her to fall for it my goodness.

ATX

I really prefer blondes. The more places the blonde is, the better. That guys sounds like a real POS. I've been verbally abusive in relationships before, when I was younger. I remember saying derogatory things...but never something as stupid as that LOL!

Something wrong with a true blonde? They get Friday and Saturday nights in my book. The rest might get a Thursday...:cocktail

kid44

EOG Dedicated

3 True Blondes in my dating history. Its the eyebrows guys.

The last year I have noticed more shaved, tatted, or pierced than all the years before.

Does not matter to me what color.