Blondie CBB Season Thread

Re: Sunday Jan 4

My guy in the midwest tells me that the Illinois starting guard was arrested with a preteen young lady holding meth last night...

Best of luck Blondie.

:cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

My guy in the midwest tells me that the Illinois starting guard was arrested with a preteen young lady holding meth last night...

Best of luck Blondie.

:cheers

Maybe so but the arresting officer is an alum so it was overlooked for the season :+textinb3

Blondie

EOG Master
Saturday 1/10/09

Saturday 1/10/09

Rhode Island +1
Indiana U +18
Portland U +23.5
Montana State -2.5
[FONT=&quot]Montana -16

Good luck today guys :cheers
[/FONT]

Re: Saturday 1/10/09

i wish i knew something about one of those teams hahaa, GL

On RI also, like the Portland and Mont. St. also. Gonna have to hold off til I see how my day games go, too much already. Ill bet Eric Raivio is out to punch big brothers alma mater in the nose or at least get some respect from them. Might be a spot where Gonzaga calls off the dogs and allows the back door if they get the big lead also.

GoonBets@Noon

EOG Veteran

On RI as well (right now that's unfortunate). Ton of points to give Indiana and Portland, both should be good. Haven't really looked at the last two games. Good luck with the entire card.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

All the best Blondie...just make sure most of your teams don't score too many points or give up too many. :+textinb3

diogee

bite me diogee :finger004

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
:devil: Wasn't meant to be a joke...RI goes to triple OT and I lose the under. Indiana plays 0 D and I lose the under...I blame you. :pop:

Blondie

EOG Master

:devil: Wasn't meant to be a joke...RI goes to triple OT and I lose the under. Indiana plays 0 D and I lose the under...I blame you. :pop:

Awww I still like you though 12io4j2w90

start playing 1st halves son! No OT there 91023i2ndw;l

diogee

start playing 1st halves son! No OT there 91023i2ndw;l
True...I've lost quite a few in OT but still far above my season expectations so far so gotta keep doing what I'm doing. :+textinb3

I could look back and see how I would have done in 1h wagers but that would take a lot of effort with how many games I play everyday.

True...I've lost quite a few in OT but still far above my season expectations so far so gotta keep doing what I'm doing. :+textinb3

I could look back and see how I would have done in 1h wagers but that would take a lot of effort with how many games I play everyday.

lol tru, i only play 1st half totals. Too many variables in full time totals. Meaning, OT, teams running out the clock, teams fouling at the end , etc

Blondie

EOG Master
Wednesday 1/14

Wednesday 1/14

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="650"><tbody><tr><td align="left" valign="top">
</td><td align="left" valign="top">St Bonaventure +4.5
Geo Washington +10.5
Illini -7

</td><td align="right" valign="top">+4 ? </td></tr></tbody></table>