Bob Baffert

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Medina Spirit was treated with an ointment that contained the steroid.

That's Baffert's story today.

Hmmm...

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
Have to appreciate Baffert’s creativity on how his horses have somehow tested positive in 30 races. The best one I’ve heard is the feed was contaminated by his assistant trainer pissing Into the urinals and it spilled over to the feed.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Post time for the Preakness Stakes is set for Saturday at 6:47 p.m. ET.

Race 13 on a 14-race card.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Usually the Derby hero is the big story in the Preakness Stakes.

This year, the Derby villain will take center stage.

Valuist

EOG Master
Just listening to the Ron Flatter podcast. One of the guests, Duane Collucci kept going on how the (Churchill) track carried Medina Spirit to victory. He must be on Betamethasone because I watched and bet the entire May 1 Churchill card, and speed was NOT especially good, and the inner paths were definitely not good. Medina Spirit overcame the bias.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
top speed was great derby day like Jackie W, Medina but you needed to cook the pressers and mid packers.

Valuist

EOG Master
The field Medina Spirit beat two weeks ago was much better than this field. He should be 7/5 and is currently 3/1. Maybe Chad Brown has a shot at an upset but don't really like the others, including the other Baffert.

railbird

EOG Master
The field Medina Spirit beat two weeks ago was much better than this field. He should be 7/5 and is currently 3/1. Maybe Chad Brown has a shot at an upset but don't really like the others, including the other Baffert.
does his limp matter?

blueline

EOG Master
welcome back to the Triple Crown races baffert..... a stake before ther Preakness is .first race shown on CNBC... the baffert 4/5 goes down near the 3/8ths pole and has to be put down

kane

EOG master
Here's a thought, the next time a Bob Baffert horse has to be euthanized, he also has to be euthanized, I think it's only fair

Heim

EOG Master

I don't get this lawsuit, unless Baffert is trying to paper them to death so they go broke. Truth is a defense. Plus he's a public figure. You have to prove malice or total disregard for the truth. He's been in trouble for everything they allege.

I hope they win so they can sue him for malicious prosecution.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
has been funny watching this story past couple years and then of course past 6 months on twitter accused guy very active there.