Bobby the Owl loves Texas Tech +7.5 over TCU

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
He took TTU +8.

Says +7.5 is acceptable.

Pointspread still available at most Las Vegas sports books.

Game goes Thursday night at 6:30 CT in Fort Worth.

kane

EOG master
GRANDE put up 7 but took the game down because of QB problems on both teams....

Best of luck to the Owl......

The TCU QB has been upgraded to probable, the TT QB probably isn't as important since just about any QB can play in that system

waco

EOG Dedicated
OVER AND MORE OVER. THE COLLEGE GAME IS A OVER MACHINE IF YOU PLAY THE HURRY UP OFFENSES AND THE QB'S WHO LOVE TO THHROW

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Texas Tech is now +8.5 -108 at 5 dimes.
Kick off is in 3 hours at 730pm (eastern) today.

Thanks & Good Luck Bobby!

I think it’s a good bet... tech could win outright... TCU is grossly overrated and TT can score in a hurry... 7.5 is a good number

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013
Calling it now and saying the +7.5 is going to get there.

Thanks alot for the tip JK, and thanks to Bobby for the play.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
Took TTech +7.5 and the Under ... Both cashed.... Thursday's are Dog + Under ...... Friday Favorite and OVER.

---SV

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Bobby is gold. JK, look forward to seeing you and the The Owl again in March, my treat.

I plan to spend the entire month of March in Las Vegas for the college hoop tournaments.

I'm having breakfast with Bobby early Saturday morning before I leave to see ComptrBob in Reno.

Will try to recruit Bobby's best bet for Saturday's big board and post it in this thread.

Would be great to see both Brayden11 and VD early next year.

Last edited:

Stevo

EOG Senior Member
Thanks for the info from The Owl who I met once 15 years ago and was so cool to a new guy . He was running for a guy (John knows well) I hooked up in Vegas for lunch with I had known from MW. Little did I know that the man I was meeting was Bobby the Owl and known by EVERYONE!

Have played every pick John posts that I've been able to catch. So tell Bobby we dig it John. I don't think he knows or cares if anyone on a message board want's to hear from him. But that is an assumption having not talked to him in 15 years:)

On a side note. Back in bonus whoring days and forums were booming I was in Vegas every six months for like 5 years. I always met up with some kind of pro from MW. I have never paid for a lunch and neither did they directly.......LOL. I would always offer to pay due to the info they had shared and for the appreciation of being treated so nicely when I asked questions. Every time the hand would just up and a players card got plopped on table.

THANKS BOBBY! Thing of beauty when the TT QB took off up the middle with 6 min left to seal a cover and even SU win turned out.