Bodog Steps Up To The Plate

eberetta1

EOG Addicted
Requested a cashout at Bodog about 10 pm at night on Sunday night. Received an email they were reviewing the cashout request. Within 2 hours it was approved and received a second email saying I will receive money within 4 to 7 days. Wow, refreshing that some place still has real customer service.

BodogBecky

EOG Member
Re: Bodog Steps Up To The Plate

Requested a cashout at Bodog about 10 pm at night on Sunday night. Received an email they were reviewing the cashout request. Within 2 hours it was approved and received a second email saying I will receive money within 4 to 7 days. Wow, refreshing that some place still has real customer service.

This is really great to hear- thanks for posting, I will share your feedback with CS management!

Becky

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

Hey, I like to give credit where credit is due.

Tblaze, I will try to remember to post here the day I receive funds.

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

Received my Bodog money today. 5 days people. Oh, Bodog does not gouge you for withdrawal fees either. No charge for withdrawing your own money. Hello.

Gefospeflysop

EOG Member
debt relief

debt relief

this is a really interesting website. glad to be a part of it! can you check out my website when you get a chance

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Aren't they pulling out of the USA market at the end of the year? I have heard they changed their poker software but I haven't heard very good things about it as their seems to be alot of bugs they need to work out yet.

BodogBecky

EOG Member

Aren't they pulling out of the USA market at the end of the year? I have heard they changed their poker software but I haven't heard very good things about it as their seems to be alot of bugs they need to work out yet.

The Bodog BRAND NAME is leaving the US market at the end of the year. The company that owns and runs the bodog.eu software and operations (MMGG) will rebrand itself as of Jan 1, 2012 and continue to welcome US players as usual. The newly branded MMGG site will also be a part of the Bodog Network.

We are essentially taking about a name change here, that's it!

Thanks,
Becky

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

The Bodog BRAND NAME is leaving the US market at the end of the year. The company that owns and runs the bodog.eu software and operations (MMGG) will rebrand itself as of Jan 1, 2012 and continue to welcome US players as usual. The newly branded MMGG site will also be a part of the Bodog Network.

We are essentially taking about a name change here, that's it!

Thanks,
Becky

Is my current account information for sports and poker simply going to transfer over after the new year or am I going to have to re-register.

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

Bodog must not want me to leave, they let me win $40 last night in one of the tourneys, lol.

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

You are the only person that has had anything good to say about them in the last 4 months they need you.

moneyburning

EOG Addicted

Hello Bodogbecky
I have an very old account at Bodog they have always paid me( last time took over 3 months). Since MMGG take over will my old account still good? It sound CS has improved.
Thank you