Boise

Heim

EOG Master
Re: Boise

Williams make a big three to put them up by 5...Baristow shoves a Boise player who
slides right in front of the ref and he sees nothing even though Baristow knew it was
a foul. Not to mention ejecting Boise best player tonight, Bropleh for a flagrant 2.

Boise was about as desperate as can be tonight...love betting those teams. HC Rice
and Fischer are good friends. Would have loved to see a Boise win and a possible
laydown tomorrow by Fisher...I said possible.

Heim

EOG Master

NM missed 5-7 FTs final 2 minutes. Don't back this team
in the tourney. :lightbulb:

Yup.....and the NM team looked tired tonight especially the bigs. SDST minus 2/2.5
might be the right side.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Williams make a big three to put them up by 5...Baristow shoves a Boise player who
slides right in front of the ref and he sees nothing even though Baristow knew it was
a foul. Not to mention ejecting Boise best player tonight, Bropleh for a flagrant 2.

Boise was about as desperate as can be tonight...love betting those teams. HC Rice
and Fischer are good friends. Would have loved to see a Boise win and a possible
laydown tomorrow by Fisher...I said possible

I'd like to see a predetermined outcome in NCAAB and more importantly I'd love to bet the anointed team before tipoff.