Bold Predictions

kane

EOG master
Thought I'd start a thread where we can post things that we think may happen, but are a bit of a long shot. For example, saying the Chiefs will win the SB wouldn't qualify, but saying the Lions would. At some point it would be fun to revisit this thread and see if anyone got anything right.

To start things off, I'll say the Dolphins win the AFC East

billysink

EOG Dedicated
The guys that killed Ahmaud Arbery get their dicks sawed off with a broken bottle and dragged down a gravel road behind their own pickup truck all the way to city hall, where Ahmaud's Mom pours gas on them and lights them on fire so the neighborhood kid can roast fat white marshmallows with sticks shoved up their asses.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Colts will win the AFC (at least make it to the Championship round),
They will be the 2 seed

Ravens miss the playoffs and will start to contemplate qb change towards the end of the regular season

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
This isnt a long shot. He is a favorite

RIGHT NOW!

If the economy still sucks and as many people are out of work as there will be soon - his chances take a hit. Hard to vote for someone when things are as bad as they will be

He is still the fave.........NOW!

But we are almost 6 months away from Nov 3 and rest assured he will use his entire $300M+ "war chest" for ads going after Biden starting around Labor Day. he has no reason to spend any money now. Wait. Wait until the last 60-ish days when the ads become more effective and remembered.

This also comes down to Bernie backers. If they do as expected - and don't vote for Biden and just don't vote - that is the same thing as a vote for Der Fuhrer

RIGHT NOW!

If the economy still sucks and as many people are out of work as there will be soon - his chances take a hit. Hard to vote for someone when things are as bad as they will be

He is still the fave.........NOW!

But we are almost 6 months away from Nov 3 and rest assured he will use his entire $300M+ "war chest" for ads going after Biden starting around Labor Day. he has no reason to spend any money now. Wait. Wait until the last 60-ish days when the ads become more effective and remembered.

This also comes down to Bernie backers. If they do as expected - and don't vote for Biden and just don't vote - that is the same thing as a vote for Der Fuhrer

He's the favorite only because sports bettors lean towards Trump. I see this election having higher participation amongst those who are not the sports betting target markets, think single moms and the working class, and a little less from those who are in the sports betting demographic.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
He's the favorite only because sports bettors lean towards Trump. I see this election having higher participation amongst those who are not the sports betting target markets, think single moms and the working class, and a little less from those who are in the sports betting demographic.

The 2016 election was not decided by those who voted. It was decided by those WHO DID NOT!

Same thing in 2020

We know Der Fuhrer's masses will all come out to vote for him. What we need is those who did NOT vote in 2020 to come out and vote. And vote for Biden

We also need Bernie backers to vote for Biden but unless Bernie comes out and actually tells his minions to do so I fear they might not. Justin Amash running also hurts Biden since he would take away votes in MI from Biden and maybe swing MI to #IQ45 when it appears to be headed to Biden

He is the fave because he should be. Right now. And he will only get stronger the closer we get to Nov 3 when he mercilessly attacks Biden both in ads and in rallies. He will really add to his 18k+Lie count but he won't care since Faux and his MAGAts will "run" with it and say how it is true even though it is not

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
Trump will get clobbered in November. Fluke he won last time. Trump is losing suburban women and nobody who voted for Hillary will change parties this time.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Bigrunner will brag about cashing a Trump wins the election bet -AGAIN.

I have Biden at 15 to 1 and 26 to 1. I will bet Trump as a hedge. Its called a arbitrage. My tickets on Biden are worth way more than the money Iinvested. I like my chances. I find these odds interesting.

Trump is only -120 to win Florida. At Bookmaker. Getsome inbred.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump will win in November...

This isn't bold. Picking Biden would be bold.

Trump is -120 to win Florida. I find that interesting. Trump can win Florida but still lose the election. But if Trump loses Florida he's toast. I think hes toast. The Florida residents aren't too happy with their RepubliCon governor.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
This isn't bold. Picking Biden would be bold.

Trump is -120 to win Florida. I find that interesting. Trump can win Florida but still lose the election. But if Trump loses Florida he's toast. I think hes toast. The Florida residents aren't too happy with their RepubliCon governor.

100% agree. It's not just that it is a 58 vote swing but if Biden wins FL he will take some other states, too. If you check my BB plays I got some: FL +135 as a play

AZ is another 50/50 State that looks like it could go Blue

The thing about the election is this: Right now we can look at a map of the 50 States and right now pick around 43 States to be either color and be 100% right. This election will not be decided by 50 States but rather about 7-ish

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The guys that killed Ahmaud Arbery get their dicks sawed off with a broken bottle and dragged down a gravel road behind their own pickup truck all the way to city hall, where Ahmaud's Mom pours gas on them and lights them on fire so the neighborhood kid can roast fat white marshmallows with sticks shoved up their asses.

Today is a start. Father and son Right wing extremists arrested tonight in the deep south. The coverup has been going on since February.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
100% agree. It's not just that it is a 58 vote swing but if Biden wins FL he will take some other states, too. If you check my BB plays I got some: FL +135 as a play

AZ is another 50/50 State that looks like it could go Blue

The thing about the election is this: Right now we can look at a map of the 50 States and right now pick around 43 States to be either color and be 100% right. This election will not be decided by 50 States but rather about 7-ish

Election will be cancelled until the body counts from Covefe-19 and Riots-45 are counted and the districts gerrymandered accordingly. William Barr will make it illegal to vote until the WHO downgrades the Covefe virus from pandemic stage and Republican governors will declare every passing directly caused by the Covefe to ensure pandemic status until 2032.

10,345,943 deaths will be termed a great success by President Javanka.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Election will be cancelled until the body counts from Covefe-19 and Riots-45 are counted and the districts gerrymandered accordingly. William Barr will make it illegal to vote until the WHO downgrades the Covefe virus from pandemic stage and Republican governors will declare every passing directly caused by the Covefe to ensure pandemic status until 2032.

10,345,943 deaths will be termed a great success by President Javanka.

I know this is Sarcasm but with this Jackass hard to tell the difference

The part about Over 10M deaths...................once again - sarcasm but knowing this POTUS if that happened he would say that

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Arizona, Redskins, Falcons and Bears make the playoffs in NFC. 2 of them as division winners.
Rams finish last in NFC West.
Pats finish last in AFC East.

MrTop

EOG Master
Giannis Antetokounmpo (@Giannis_An34) has filed a brand new application to register GREEK FREAK as a trademark for "providing a website for online gambling."

kane

EOG master
Think hes going to the mavericks, to form the first all non us big 3, plus the youngest with luka donic 21, kristaps porzingis 24, giannis 25.

We'll see, but if he goes to Dallas, who's team is it? His or Luka's, would Luka be willing to take a back seat and let it be Giannis's team? Giannis already has 1 MVP and if they finish this season, might have another, would he be willing to be second fiddle? I like Mark Cuban, but no one can sell a vision of the future like the Godfather, Pat Riley has brought superstars to Miami since he got here, all he needs is one sit-down, one chance to take out all his rings and toss them on the table, he'll tell Giannis what he did for guys like Alonzo Mourning, Wade, Shaq, and LeBron, plus Miami is a multi cultural city, you can stop 10 people randomly on the street and they'll probably be from several different countries, a guy like Giannis might enjoy that. South Beach sells itself, the weather sells itself, no state income tax sells itself, all Riley needs is one opportunity to sell Giannis on Heat culture, Riley is the best closer since Mariano Rivera, all he needs is one sit down. The only thing that can ruin this scenario is if the Bucks win a championship, then Giannis might be more inclined to stay in Milwaukee, if they don't, never underestimate the Godfather

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Laura Rutledge permanently replacing Molly Qerim Rose as First Take moderator.

Doubt it. She does the SEC stuff and my guess is she stays there. I don't watch the show, as is, so no impact there. And I just do not find Molly 1% attractive at all