"Boogie" Cousins Worth Anything On The Number?

Heim

EOG Master
I saw Kelly In Vegas last night on the TNT post game show and she said zilch, nada. I'd think he's worth
something if Durant is out plus their bench gets stronger...no? (Naturally assuming he plays)

skinny

EOG Addicted
From bottle service waitress to sports betting expert on national TV. She was also on during the pga last week.
Got to give her credit for being able to market herself like that.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
From bottle service waitress to sports betting expert on national TV. She was also on during the pga last week.
Got to give her credit for being able to market herself like that.
Hey, I bartend and am a first-class know-it-all.

kane

EOG master
I don't think he's worth anything to the line, maybe a half point at most, but probably not

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I don't think he's worth anything to the line, maybe a half point at most, but probably not

Cousins will stand behind Marc Gasol in the low post, scramble to cover the pick-and-pop beyond the three-point line and throw several punches when Draymond Green gets in a scuffle.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I've never been more impressed by Draymond Green.

He looks amazing right now.

Golden State with a steal in the 2012 NBA Draft.

Green was selected in the second round with the 35th overall pick.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Steph Curry was selected 7th overall in the 2009 NBA Draft and Klay Thompson was selected 11th overall in the 2011 NBA Draft.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Not all of Golden State's draft selections were a home run, however.

In 2010, the Warriors used the sixth overall pick to select Ekpe Udoh out of Baylor.

Whoops!

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
I've never been more impressed by Draymond Green.

He looks amazing right now.

Golden State with a steal in the 2012 NBA Draft.

Green was selected in the second round with the 35th overall pick.

In my opinion, Green's taking the opportunity to show Golden State management that the Warriors don't need Kevin Durant to win the NBA championship.

What follows is pure speculation, but I think Green can't stand Durant and wants him off the team based on their squabble earlier in the season. Green is making the most of his opportunity -- hoping fervently, and playing that way -- so that Durant leaves the Warriors because management won't think they need him to win a champioship (They already won one in 2015 without Durant.)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
In my opinion, Green's taking the opportunity to show Golden State management that the Warriors don't need Kevin Durant to win the NBA championship.

What follows is pure speculation, but I think Green can't stand Durant and wants him off the team based on their squabble earlier in the season. Green is making the most of his opportunity -- hoping fervently, and playing that way -- so that Durant leaves the Warriors because management won't think they need him to win a champioship (They already won one in 2015 without Durant.)

Hmmm...

Green cannot stand Durant?

Green was the player who recruited Durant to Oakland.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Green really works hard on defense. He realizes that his best chance of getting to push the ball to the basket is to steal the ball or rebound a wild three. In transition the other team immediately worries about Curry and Thompson so Green gets to push against the 3rd or 4th best defender. Just cannot get him stopped with one guy.

If Durant is in the game - he wants the ball on the transition and guess what - Green never gets it back. Thompson and Curry give the ball back if he gives it up to them.

railbird

EOG Master
how could nba gms make same mistake that the high majors made on curry thompson and leonard? slow learners

Heim

EOG Master
Boy....you can't put a telephone book under his feet when he jumps but his size is a factor and I assume as the series progresses and
his conditioning improves you'll see more shot first pass second mentality or in other words the old Boogie.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
He is running out of room for new tattoos. Most likely get more touches tonight and help the total go over?

Heim

EOG Master
He is running out of room for new tattoos. Most likely get more touches tonight and help the total go over?

Tough call if Klay doesn't play (total). Boogie's prop for total points is 14.5 which means yes more touches because of Klay situation.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
If Klay doesnt play, its a dead under.

Without him, they couldnt get decent looks at the basket.

1 bucket made in the last 6 minutes

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
And without Klay I think the Raptors cover, probably win the game.

Not only his offense, his defense is almost as important if not more so with KL on the court.

Curry without KD or Klay? Some supporting pieces but not that firepower those two bring.

If I knew for sure Klay was out I'd immediately take the Raptors ML.

Leaning that way with him playing.....

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Tough call if Klay doesn't play (total). Boogie's prop for total points is 14.5 which means yes more touches because of Klay situation.

I was focused on Looney being out and Cousins playing and scoring but not so good on defense? So, going to try that Boogie > 14 1/2 although 155 is a lot. Total is shrinking on the game. Was hoping Klay would play.

kane

EOG master
On another forum someone posted that the Warriors owner said Klay is out tonight, the line and total moves would support this