Bookmaker Betpoints Free Payouts

eberetta1

EOG Addicted
Bookmaker has Betpoints that you can accumulate for different things. I noticed a change on their Betpoints recently. It used to be that for 13,000 you could buy a free withdraw at Bookmaker. A withdraw is normally $65 at Bookmaker. It has now been reduced to 4,000 Betpoints for a free withdraw. Wait a minute, it is now back to 13,000. What's going on here.

eberetta1

EOG Addicted
Re: Bookmaker Betpoints Free Payouts

Just too many sites to keep straight. Need to reuce my site from 18 with bankrolls.

moneyburning

EOG Addicted

Yes BM got p2p payout. Depending on your status gold, platinum or gold the cost will vary on your betpionts. Hit the reward button and you can see what it cost you. There a lot of options.

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

Yes BM got p2p payout. Depending on your status gold, platinum or gold the cost will vary on your betpionts. Hit the reward button and you can see what it cost you. There a lot of options.

I hit the Reward Button and I see the free withdraw to Debit Card option is the one that is 4,000 points.

I'm sorry moneyburning, I did not mean the Person 2 Person transactions for a withdraw.
I meant does anyone know how to do a player to player transfer option on Bookmaker. I have two other books on the Winning Poker Network, Americas Cardroom and Black Chip poker and they both have this option by clicking on Cashier and I can send funds to other players on the same skin. When I first got Bookmaker, it used to be at the bottom of a screen until a software update.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I've done it recently, I called and customer service transferred it over. Just need their account number/name and you should be good to go.

BTW there may still be a link online to do it but I didn't see it.

joeblow

EOG Addicted

Even if you don't have enough betpts in your acct for a free payout.If you have half,you could just turn your points into cash.I do that a few weeks ago .the payout was $70.But i put 2/3 of the fee back into the acct.