Bookmaker Customer Service

tblaze

EOG Addicted
i wanted to let everyone know what a great experience I had with bookmaker customer service.

In short, I was booted from a live tournament in progress and watched myself on the leaderboard even though I wasn't seated.

Customer service suggested I send a screenshot which I did. Some time went by and I thought they forgot so i let it go. Sure enough as I was going through some old emails they had emailed me to let me know they had credited some FP to my acct.

I am very impressed with the quality of service I recieved from Bookmaker! Kudos to them!

Re: Bookmaker Customer Service

I have no problem with Bookmakers customer service EXCEPT the thick latin accent that I cannot understand. A simple 1 minute phone call takes 5 minutes because I am constantly saying, "can you repeat that?" It is not necessarily BM fault. I just have a hard time understanding the thick accent.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

first time I have ever heard anyone praise bookmaker customer service...terrible in my opinion

kevsf1980

EOG Enthusiast

Bookmaker's customer service is ok, but their credit card dept. sucks! It doesn't take that long to credit a person's account. They only gave me $10.00 free play, wanted a $25 but they didn't budge even though I have been playing for a year.

Herbie

EOG Addicted

Never been that impressed with Bookmaker's support but, in the end, they will pay which is what really matters...

kevsf1980

EOG Enthusiast

I tried to make a deposit one time via: Western Union, it went through but they told me it would go through within 10-20 minutes. Didn't want to use my c/c but then at end it took a whole day to finally get it right. I wanted the money immediately in my account and they said it won't because you sent the money via: Western Union to......, if they clarified it would take next day, I would of waited or used my credit card. It messed up everything. Just hope they fix there customer service and hopefully get people that speak or understand english better because I bet most of the players are from the US.

stargazer

EOG Member

bookmaker staff is good in my opinion, very helpful and polite unlike many other sites