Bookmaker

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I bet Kamala Harris to be the Democratic Vice President Nominee. I notified them to grade the bet as a winner. I was told the wager won't be graded until November 11. Bookmaker's incompetence in grading political wagers is massive. This was not the first time I tried to do their job. Hopefully this post will lead to my bets getting graded, but it may also lead to John Kelly censoring me via another ban.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
I bet Kamala Harris to be the Democratic Vice President Nominee. I notified them to grade the bet as a winner. I was told the wager won't be graded until November 11. Bookmaker's incompetence in grading political wagers is massive. This was not the first time I tried to do their job. Hopefully this post will lead to my bets getting graded, but it may also lead to John Kelly censoring me via another ban.

Nah- JK got you on a leash now, doubt you are dumb enough to get banned again, but we'll see.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Nah- JK got you on a leash now, doubt you are dumb enough to get banned again, but we'll see.

Fuck Jk. He was wrong to ban me. Like i give a damn about a short leash or Eog. As far as I'm concerned Jk can censor me all he wants. I won't lose any sleep but I did lose a friendship. JK was wrong.

"There's a Traitor in the White House".

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Its obvious that Bookmaker and any others are correct in not grading Harris as the VP nominee yet.

Currently, Biden is only the presumptive Dem. nominee for Pres. and Harris the presumptive Dem. nominee for VP. In fact, even after the convention, the VP nomination can be withdrawn and a new nominee declared as happened in 1972.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Its obvious that Bookmaker and any others are correct in not grading Harris as the VP nominee yet.

Currently, Biden is only the presumptive Dem. nominee for Pres. and Harris the presumptive Dem. nominee for VP. In fact, even after the convention, the VP nomination can be withdrawn and a new nominee declared as happened in 1972.

So you're saying Kamala Harris is not the Democratic Vp nominee? Got it.

That's interesting because the prop is no longer available to wager on. Who's the 2nd favorite to be the democratic vp nonminee?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
So you're saying Kamala Harris is not the Democratic Vp nominee? Got it.

That's interesting because the prop is no longer available to wager on. Who's the 2nd favorite to be the democratic vp nonminee?
What would happen if Biden withdraws before the election because of health?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
What would happen if Biden withdraws before the election because of health?

Why is the prop no longer available to wager on?

I see Biden and the VP nominee Kamala Harris are in the field campaigning today.

The wager was on who will be the Democratic vp nominee. I believe Kamala Harris is the Democratic vp nominee?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Why is the prop no longer available to wager on?

I see Biden and the VP nominee Kamala Harris are in the field campaigning today.

The wager was on who will be the Democratic vp nominee. I believe Kamala Harris is the Democratic vp nominee?
I’m not disagreeing with your reasoning on this. Bookmaker could put the prop back up Harris -5000 and people are pounding it. .

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Well certainly not before the Dem convention and the vote for VP nominee.

Pretty sure they don't vote for the VP nominee? But ok. Kamala Harris is the Dem VP nominee. But if Bookmaker wants to be sticklers and wait until the Dem Convention or even worse until Nov 11, that's their right. Just not good customer service imo.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Pretty sure they don't vote for the VP nominee? But ok. Kamala Harris is the Dem VP nominee. But if Bookmaker wants to be sticklers and wait until the Dem Convention or even worse until Nov 11, that's their right. Just not good customer service imo.

The 2020 Dem convention hours will be shortened, but if past conventions are followed, only Harris's name will be put into nomination for VP, with perhaps a few seconding speeches. When the alphabetic roll call vote of states starts, Alabama will yield to California and a CA delegate will make a motion that Harris be accepted by acclamation. This motion will most likely succeed and Harris will be declared the VP nominee by unanimous vote.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Lighten up....if you lost a friendship over a ban or censorship on a forum, then you might have a problem...

F JK! The night he censored me he also banned one other person. A lying far right wing troll with multiple ghost accounts that was posting for the first time in over 2 years. JK wrongly figured it was an even exchange, but he's a dickfor!

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
It was in their rules for the bet that it wouldn't be graded until the nominating convention. "DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT/VP NOMINEE MARKETS WILL BE GRADED AT THE CONCLUSION OF DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION" Whoever told you Nov was clearly in error.

Different books treated it differently, but I fully understand Bookmakers thinking.
It was already graded at 5 Dimes and Heritage. I understand Bovada and Bet Online also graded it. Bookmaker hasn't, and DSI hasn't, although they already graded losing bets on some candidates(Whitmer and Bass), but for some reason not Demmings, Nor the Winner.

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
Pretty sure they don't vote for the VP nominee?

Yes they do. Sometimes by voice vote, sometimes by roll call vote. Technically, the respective party's convention delegates nominate and then vote for their presidential and vice-presidential candidate, respectively.

The respective political party's rules describe the process for replacing the candidate should they die or in the case of Tom Eagleton in 1972 be forced off the ticket.

What's interesting in the case of Eagleton, is he could have fought McGovern on the issue and remained on the ticket as he he was duly elected by a roll call vote of the delegates to be the Democratic Party nominee for Vice-President at the party convention in Miami, FL in 1972.

Instead, after 18 days he "voluntarily" agreed to step down as the Democratic party nominee for Vice-President in 1972.

I believe that after McGovern got Sargent Shriver to agree to be his running mate that, next, the Democratic Party national committee voted Sargent Shriver the replacement for Eagleton according to the party's rules.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I think the real problem here is obvious. It's hard for bookmaker to grade yet another AIR BET from a known fraud.

It's the ghost of Ronaldo. Ronaldo is banned so the far right wing troll now posts from Cristiano's account. Does your friend JK meet Oly at the Palatine Inn too square up their figure. They probably have a dime carry figure?

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Kamala Harris VP bets and Biden Presidential nominee still not graded by Bookmaker. The suspense is massive. The nominations seem to be up for grabs. Many possible winners. At least thats how Bookmaker feels.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

I assume based on your hypothesis, the wagers on the next president of the USA won't be graded until Jan. 20, 2021. Which ever candidate wins the Nov 3rd election will only be the presumptive next President. They won't be the next President until inauguration day. Anything can happen between the final results and inauguration day?