Bookmaker

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Wow! Bookmaker still hasn't paid on Biden winning Az, Ga, Mi, Pa.

Pepperdine game cancelled over 3 hours ago. Bets are still pending. These guys may have left town? Amateur hour?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I've made over 10 withdraw request the last two days. Only one went thru and it was canceled because my ID needed verification. ID is now verified, they tell me to try again. 3 more attempts and none went thru. Maybe it's my computer?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Did you tell them you’re from a blue state and don’t believe in ID’s?

I don't believe in automatic weapons. Military style automatic rifles and guns. But the constitution protects the right to bear arms. Does the constitution say anything about needing an ID to vote? Or is this simply a voter suppression tool used to cancel the vote, cancel the main tenants of a democracy functioning fairly. Or Cancel Culture. I'm sick of the righties trying to cancel these main tenants and also people's rights.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I've made over 10 withdraw request the last two days. Only one went thru and it was canceled because my ID needed verification. ID is now verified, they tell me to try again. 3 more attempts and none went thru. Maybe it's my computer?
Maybe Bookmaker is MAGA and know about you. No problems with me, Dummy.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Can't make this shit up but can enjoy it. Dummy blocked from a payout because of ID, verification issues. I love it!

Your role models are also Derek Chauvin, Matty G., Adolph Trump. And you love it? Quite vindicating if you ask me. Raycabino is on record as saying he doesn't know anyone that supports the cop and cops in the murder of George F. I told him there's Dumb Dude. He said well Dumb Dude is a symbol of the worst in America. Not actually but he was thinking it. Him & I don't agree on much but we agree on fairness and the worst in America.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I don't believe in automatic weapons. Military style automatic rifles and guns. But the constitution protects the right to bear arms. Does the constitution say anything about needing an ID to vote? Or is this simply a voter suppression tool used to cancel the vote, cancel the main tenants of a democracy functioning fairly. Or Cancel Culture. I'm sick of the righties trying to cancel these main tenants and also people's rights.
I don’t either but I have a rocket launcher and a couple of cannons in my yard JIC.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Voter suppression? More people voted in November than ever.....

That's the way a democracy should be. Every American over 18 should vote.

These new voter restrictions laws sweeping the nation weren't laws in November. The new laws are based on the Republicon lie that the election was stolen. Even EOG's HcSkippy claims there video right there in Fulton County of the election being stolen. LOL, LOL

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here is my position on Matty. I'm kool if he likes em young and stupid. Good on him. If he hit the under like the Baylor/Gonzaga game, he will have to face the consequences. Believe you me, he will not be given a breaking good like Hunter. If that happens, happy trails to Matty.

As of this post, no actual Cutie allegation. Gossip girl and a bizarre extortion plot.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I think Matty likes to party like Cutie Hill. Young and stupid mixed with pay for play. It is a dangerous game. Set himself up for an FBI cutiepot and he would be an obvious target. Just place a 16 year old piece of asset who looks like she's 19 and you got it. We shall cee howid it plays out. My tip is no indictment unless for extortion.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I think Matty likes to party like Cutie Hill. Young and stupid mixed with pay for play. It is a dangerous game. Set himself up for an FBI cutiepot and he would be an obvious target. Just place a 16 year old piece of asset who looks like she's 19 and you got it. We shall cee howid it plays out. My tip is no indictment unless for extortion.

Your sourcing is horrible. Look at Dumb Dude making excuses for his role model sexual predator Matty G.

First the wrong side of history. Then all in for killer cop Chauvin and now all in for low life Matty.

You're a symbol of the worst in America.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Post the cutie in question. Post any accuser. You have nothing except gossip girl. Compare with Cuomosexul and Deshsaun Watson. If Matty is guilty, go ahead and prosecute him. Ain't going to happen.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Post the cutie in question. Post any accuser. You have nothing except gossip girl. Compare with Cuomosexul and Deshsaun Watson. If Matty is guilty, go ahead and prosecute him. Ain't going to happen.

This is shocking. Usually Republicons elect sexual predators. Surprised you want him prosecuted.

MrTop

EOG Master
Matty Gaetz can beat Pompeo. Keep in mind the Republicon party would rather voter for a sexual predator vs. a politician.

.. the people can turn on you in the voting booth..... jimmy carter thought it was an easy win too by giving out minimum raises every year to the public ...then in iran when a failed attempt to rescue the hostages came up.. guess what? he lost.... Something is brewing in the south china sea... it will make the iran crisis look like quite small

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Big Dummy is confused with my Matty position because he can't understand transparency and honesty. Matty is either guilty or not guilty of hooking up with a cutie. Presumed not guilty until the DOJ proves otherwise. The shit New York Times and CNN do not make that determination.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
When is CBS going to discipline their own for the botched DeSantis takedown like they did when Dan Rather lied about George W? The fake news has gotten worse and worse. Now everything is openly corrupt. Used to pretend they were honest before

Dell Dude

EOG Master
3 sets of laws:

1 Democrats, elites, connected
2 Political targets, undesirables
3 Everybody else

1 you are immune. 3 you should be ok unless you get upgraded to 2. 2 you better have a sinless life because any twitch and you will be taken down. No pardon for Matty. If any of these whores talk, he is going down.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
For Big Dummy. I think it is ridiculous and disgusting that they are going after Matty for adult gentlemen adventures assuming no cuties but no sympathy for Matty. He should have known he was a target. He put himself at Risky Business and will have to pay the consequences. You can still get some pussy but you need to be selective and vet them. Paying random whores for overseas sex trips is a recipe for disaster. As soon as the FBI finds out and they will, here comes the piece of asset honeypot and it may yet include a cutie. It doesn't matter if he didn't know. If any of these whores were underage, he is going down.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
3 sets of laws:

1 Democrats, elites, connected
2 Political targets, undesirables
3 Everybody else

1 you are immune. 3 you should be ok unless you get upgraded to 2. 2 you better have a sinless life because any twitch and you will be taken down. No pardon for Matty. If any of these whores talk, he is going down.

Matty's friend and wingman. Your sourcing is awful. Not only is Joel Greenberg going to sing like a Humming bird there are plenty of other criminals under indictment that will squeal like a pig. Matty was a leader of the Orlando swamp, the Orlando Deep State. He thought he was untouchable. You still think your role model is untouchable. Matty's friend in sex trafficking, identity theft, etc. Joel Greenberg. And then there's this character, Orlando Ganja Queen Jason Pirozzolo. The Orlando Swamp!

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/06/matt-gaetz-florida-joel-greenberg-479454

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...hotel-and-women-were-provided-by-ganjapreneur

Bigrunner

EOG Master
What about Hunter Biden, Dummy? No, what about HUnter Biden, Dummy?

Your sourcing is awful. Daily Mail is a conspirator with a far right agenda. They also claimed Congresswoman Omar married her brother. Another famous far right wing conspiracy. Dumb Dude's role models of Matty, Chauvin, Trump and Rudy G making him look very bad.

"Bigrunner what about Hunter's Biden laptop".
- Dumb Dude

Bigrunner

EOG Master
For Big Dummy. I think it is ridiculous and disgusting that they are going after Matty for adult gentlemen adventures assuming no cuties but no sympathy for Matty. He should have known he was a target. He put himself at Risky Business and will have to pay the consequences. You can still get some pussy but you need to be selective and vet them. Paying random whores for overseas sex trips is a recipe for disaster. As soon as the FBI finds out and they will, here comes the piece of asset honeypot and it may yet include a cutie. It doesn't matter if he didn't know. If any of these whores were underage, he is going down.

Did we hear Venmo? Did we hear Adam Kinzinger tell your role model to resign. Did we hear Joel Greenberg's attorney say "Matty can't be feing very good right now". Did we hear the Daily Beast say they have evidence.

Dumb Dude consistently compliments Matty and claims he is innocent. I continue to tell Dumb Dude he chooses horrible role models and his sourcing is awful.

MrTop

EOG Master
i don't see them on don best anymore
draftkings he gone
betfair he gone too!

SG said they were looking to sell db

could this be it?

PK -115 will DB make it to end of foots

not looking good

Heim

EOG Master
i don't see them on don best anymore