Bookmaker's cowardly prices

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
I'd say Vegas and locals are losing more business from Jersey and other states than offshore. These state books aren't going to ever be able to accommodate booking large sharp action anyway.

Offshore has been getting shittier since books like Greek and Pinnacle left the mainstream. I still bet at Pinnacle, but it isn't the same level of book it was a decade ago either.

railbird

EOG Master
I'd say Vegas and locals are losing more business from Jersey and other states than offshore. These state books aren't going to ever be able to accommodate booking large sharp action anyway.

Offshore has been getting shittier since books like Greek and Pinnacle left the mainstream. I still bet at Pinnacle, but it isn't the same level of book it was a decade ago either.

its a clone society, everything has gotten worse the last 10 years. that includes restraunts, music,, movies, art, etc

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Yep and most common people are the real suckers because most still participate via paying far too much money going to these stupid games, concerts, eating out, paying to see hollywood's garbage movies and playing 6/5 and now I'm hearing even money blackjack is being dealt in LV. I still eat out but only at locally owned restaurants.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
There are pros and cons. Remember when it would take a week to get checks or bank wires from pinny and the Greek? Now we get paid the same day.

It starts at the top and most people at the top dont care anymore, it reflects on their employees and it reflects in their work.

I get angry when I lose. It doesnt matter if it's a $20 dollar bet or $200. It doesnt help me with any future bets I make getting angry.

My goals are to win evey bet I make. To win contests like square did. Notice the difference between somebody like square and Fezzik? You want advice from people like square.

I just bet under 8.5 in Cincy Philly, I have to learn not to get as angry if it loses.

Heim

EOG Master
I'm still in shock they opened Scherzer -135 versus SD and Lauer.

On a related thread note...FanDual was quoted that over 50% of their volume in NBA is in-game. Wow!

MrTop

EOG Master
Cris still puts up the number quick. That has to be worth something. Probably the last book to stay open at tip off. Online legal NJ closes about 1-2 minutes before the tip then they switch over to in game with more vig /delay. Cris operation IMO still the best with the major sports. Sure they have taken a dip but still solid. Pinny don't deal in USA except credit as far as I know. Yes ,their margins from years ago are worse. When NY, and ILL go legal it will hurt offshore. Calif will be last. Sure the better books are offshore but not many left.

railbird

EOG Master
Arkansas, LSu, Miss st sold out, people want to see White boy baseball. Not the dominican infested shithole in MLB

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
They should have to work harder including offering much more competitive pricing then 40 cent lines.

However, New Jersey doesn't have anybody working for them who's willing to book any serious action against numbers they create themselves.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Yep and most common people are the real suckers because most still participate via paying far too much money going to these stupid games, concerts, eating out, paying to see hollywood's garbage movies and playing 6/5 and now I'm hearing even money blackjack is being dealt in LV. I still eat out but only at locally owned restaurants.

Even money BJ wow that blows .... Can;t argue with anything you said WW

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
I'm still in shock they opened Scherzer -135 versus SD and Lauer.

On a related thread note...FanDual was quoted that over 50% of their volume in NBA is in-game. Wow!

No surprise seeing that ....ingame is big business in sports betting and will continue to grow with in game props ....etc.... as ingame betting menus evolve. It's just too juicy in most cases

railbird

EOG Master
maybe if they hired White republicans could get better White sport lines, they have excessive juice on White people sports, but find time to make a prop on trump lies. Obviously they are not White republicans at bookmaker.

Sleepy

EOG Master
Cris still puts up the number quick. That has to be worth something. Probably the last book to stay open at tip off. Online legal NJ closes about 1-2 minutes before the tip then they switch over to in game with more vig /delay. Cris operation IMO still the best with the major sports. Sure they have taken a dip but still solid. Pinny don't deal in USA except credit as far as I know. Yes ,their margins from years ago are worse. When NY, and ILL go legal it will hurt offshore. Calif will be last. Sure the better books are offshore but not many left.

Never had a problem with Bookmaker. They put up lines first with decent limits on openers unlike that 250 nonsense at BOL plus every bitcoin payout request I get the same day.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Wow I think I have seen a lot of complaints in my day surrounding different areas of gaming but a bookmaker complaint thread is pretty insane imo. I mean they only open every sport for what most books are limits at tip. Rail you can grab 10k on golf h2h and tennis night before.

I was at a couple of tables with a few legends of gambling (I am not in their class) this past week in Vegas you know what I never heard? The rake is too high, prices are too high, I can't find enough value.

You know what I did hear alot of?
I keep losing outs, I cant get enough down, I got stiffed by this one and that one, I then had to drive this many miles or pay this runner to find this number, I had this problem with this book, they kept changing the number on me or froze me out..

You now know how you avoid these problems? Well I deal with cris (BM) as much as possible and find as many reliable outs to shop at elsewhere. Getting paid instantaneously basically and never having to worry about getting the boot is pretty amazing. Cris moves and the world follows basically. If you have a problem with them you're probably gonna be pretty miserable everywhere in short time.

Also Rail you live in agent heaven! Find one who will take the same limits per hour and let him make you a deal to keep you interested in the price.. its not rocket science and you know it. I think you could negotiate even super niche (props, live props, little league softball or whatever) spots if you can throw him enough action and or referrals.

BM is pretty aggressive in their initial move and bots are ruining some things for indy guys like myself but other than prices on niche sports it's pretty hard to find a flaw in my humble opinion.

MrTop

EOG Master
Never had a problem with Bookmaker. They put up lines first with decent limits on openers unlike that 250 nonsense at BOL plus every bitcoin payout request I get the same day.

MLB margins are not as good as they should be. Should use dime line to - 180 . BetOnline a little quicker. Limits are smaller. The point is still quicker.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Wow I think I have seen a lot of complaints in my day surrounding different areas of gaming but a bookmaker complaint thread is pretty insane imo. I mean they only open every sport for what most books are limits at tip. Rail you can grab 10k on golf h2h and tennis night before.

I was at a couple of tables with a few legends of gambling (I am not in their class) this past week in Vegas you know what I never heard? The rake is too high, prices are too high, I can't find enough value.

You know what I did hear alot of?
I keep losing outs, I cant get enough down, I got stiffed by this one and that one, I then had to drive this many miles or pay this runner to find this number, I had this problem with this book, they kept changing the number on me or froze me out..

You now know how you avoid these problems? Well I deal with cris (BM) as much as possible and find as many reliable outs to shop at elsewhere. Getting paid instantaneously basically and never having to worry about getting the boot is pretty amazing. Cris moves and the world follows basically. If you have a problem with them you're probably gonna be pretty miserable everywhere in short time.

Also Rail you live in agent heaven! Find one who will take the same limits per hour and let him make you a deal to keep you interested in the price.. its not rocket science and you know it. I think you could negotiate even super niche (props, live props, little league softball or whatever) spots if you can throw him enough action and or referrals.

BM is pretty aggressive in their initial move and bots are ruining some things for indy guys like myself but other than prices on niche sports it's pretty hard to find a flaw in my humble opinion.

You must not bet mlb if you are that big of a fan of bookmaker. Lines are much better elsewhere