books got hammered in the nba tonight

PO69

EOG Master
Will my book go ahead and cash my 2 team parlay ticket with Lakers moneyline and Bucks -3????

You seem to already call it a winner, I hope so I need the $2750 in my account.:smoke

PO69

EOG Master
I would take $2400 if they would call it a winner RIGHT NOW and pay me!!

It is only a 10 point game and I have it at -3

PO69

EOG Master
I am sure that the Lakers and Milwaukee were HUGGGEEE public plays with maybe 90% action on the Lakers, but I am not too sure about Detroit or Clippers

I would say that most of the publis took Houston and Atlanta to a MUCHHHH smaller extent

0-2 for me in the NBA. I haven't been down this much in an NBA season in 2.5 years. Down 2 units now. I need a rebound tommorow.

BreakTheBank said:
jakethompson

Go with MLB Spring Training, MC got some hot picks.

Nah I'm fine. I might take a look at MC's picks every once and again but I don't need to trail anyone. Just a rough stretch.

dirty

EOG Master
I figured you Guys would know by now.....please don't Question MCP....he knows all........

I can't believe anyone Questioned his knowledge of winners....and Especially Knowledge on Sports :cheers :cheers

Yeah he called this one half way thru.........................5 minutes later 15 points adventage disapear and the game became 1 point with a minute to go.

MCP

dirty said:
I figured you Guys would know by now.....please don't Question MCP....he knows all........

I can't believe anyone Questioned his knowledge of winners....and Especially Knowledge on Sports :cheers :cheers

just stick to posting hometown articles that no one cares about.