Boston season long nba

Thugwilson

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Boston season long nba

I'm sorry Boston but I'm siding with the Cavs on this game. I just don;t see Boston being all that motivated considering that we have the 2 seed just about locked up. Plus the Cavs are going to keep their starters in full the whole game to make sure that they blow us out. I bought points and got the spread down to -4 1/2, so I had to go with the Cavs. Maybe u got me on this one, I don't know. Well I did take the under in this game at 185 1/2. We'll see. :pop:

Boston

EOG Dedicated

haha most people are on the cavs today but I fucking hate lebron so I bet against him everytime I see a chance at winning. Play what you like bud I've had a few good days here so it may be wise to fade me.

adding

celts over 185.5 2 units

Boston

EOG Dedicated

I need some action on this game to keep me busy at the inlaws for easter, think im with ya on Boston.

same with me bud now at 8 that's a lot of points to give the celts kg or not. 2.5 point line move fade away. Good luck to us and have a good easter

Boston

EOG Dedicated

really like the hornets today so

ml parlay .5 unit to win 3.1 units
celts
horns

ml parlay 1 unit to win 1 unit
cavs
horns

salex78

EOG Enthusiast

ahh boston so you think theres a chanc ethat clev wins today lol! I think they do osrry motivated clev team today and at home too much I like over though

Boston

EOG Dedicated

ahh boston so you think theres a chanc ethat clev wins today lol! I think they do osrry motivated clev team today and at home too much I like over though

I think there is a solid chance cleveland wins today but I don't think they cover 7-8. I still think there is a good chance the celts come away with a su victory if they come to play and ray ray and p shoot well

Thugwilson

EOG Enthusiast

Whats up Boston. I tried to warn you before you placed that dough on the C's but it was too late. I don't know man but I'm just en feugo right now. I even took the over 92 for the 2nd half of that game. Lol. My only play tonight is the under in the San vs Sac game of 202. I handicapped the game at a total of 190 to 195. Sacramento has no offense and the Spurs are missing Manu so I see this going under, betting it to win 13.3 units. :pop:

Thugwilson

EOG Enthusiast

Lmao. Yo that's crazy I asked my friend the same question he replied "Fuck Lebron." Well Lebron is my favorite player so I have more elegiance to him when he is at home, especially when he gets every little tickey tack foul call. But hey its all good.

Thugwilson

EOG Enthusiast

Ok I messed up on the under because its going to go way over, so I took 2nd half Spurs over 101 1/2 to win 16 units.

Thugwilson

EOG Enthusiast

Yo there must be some good karma because u are killing 'em right now. I'm just heated that I played the over of the 2nd half of the Spurs game in order to cover my ass for the under for the whole game, but hey I was just glad I din't lose my shirt on both bets. :+textinb3

Boston

EOG Dedicated

10-7
+.7 units

352-324-8
+42.3 units

that's a lot of wagers for not even a one unit return

Boston

EOG Dedicated

monday

bucks over 197.5 2 units
nets over 194 2 units
mavs under 203 2 units
magic +4 -120 2 units
thunder +14 1 units
thunder under 194 2 units

Thugwilson

EOG Enthusiast

Hmmm... I don't know about the over in the Bucks game. I actually leaning towards the under in that game especially since both Turkoglu and Lewis not playing and Howard having limited playing time. But I didn't touch it becuase I saw you went the other way. I decided to go with the under in the Toronto game of 216 to win 10 units. I don't see how both teams will be motivated to score that many points. :pop:

Thugwilson

EOG Enthusiast

What up Boston, I went with the Heat +9 for 10 units, the Heat game under 190 1/2 for 10 units and the C's game under 190 for 1500 units. I may not hit all three but I am really confident with the C's game because Ray Allen isn't playing because of suspension and the Paul Pierce may play 20 minutes tops, so I see the Celtics scoring 86 pts. I think that PHI will score about 98 pts. :pop:

Boston

EOG Dedicated

good luck bud

heat under 94.5 2 units
celts under 190.5 2 units
parlay 1 unit to win 1.8 units
sixers ml
sixers under 190.5