cavs +4 -120 2 units
celts over 186 2 units
cats over 183 2 units
pacers over 200 2 units

good luck everybody

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Boston season long nba

Looks like a good day...had all those overs and was opposite both sides. Good luck with the late parlay.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

thanks bud I'm not sure what happened with the cavs tonight their defense was non existent. Happy they took a smashing though fuck lebron and the cavs. I hope the spurs can give them a beating at home as well as us in the next couple weeks.

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran

been watching and following your plays of late, i havent been able to get a system down for nba like i have for cbb, so i wish you the best of luck, as you will be 1 of few i will be following thru the playoffs

Boston

EOG Dedicated

thanks bud I do much better during the first quarter of the season. I worry about people following because of the streaks that I go on but I'm sure that you see that. This year has been a rollercoaster for sure. I won well over 100 units at the beggining of the year a lot of which was on the celts and I lost over 100 units over the course of the season mainly starting a couple weeks before all star break. I'm convinced now the start of the season is where the money is and there are plenty of games with weak lines to pick off through the season but I like to play a lot of games so I need to find a balance. I think that the playoffs are much more predictable than this time of year for sure and I hope to have a solid run. Good luck bud