Bought some Gas for the 81 Olds shortly ago

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
There is no way I would park this car in Vegas. It would be stole in 15 minutes. :+waving-5

When I drive around town here, you should see the looks I get. Yeah, maybe they are saying WTF is that, but I know it is jealousy. ;)

David Matthews

EOG Enthusiast
By the way, saw on the news today that oil refinery profits are up 300% from this time last year. Well at least not everyone is suffering.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Yes, David. I bought it off dad around 1993 or 94. I had a 78 olds prior to that. Now that is a story. I bought that one off my grandfather. God bless his soul. I drove it up until about 2000. I decided to sell it and I painted $350 on the window and parked it out front of the trailor. Man, this nice van pulled up and 2 really big black guys with lots of gold chains got out with a girl and was looking it over. I went out and they said does it run. I said it sure does and they handed me $350. I said we need to get that title notorized so they drove down the road to my ex wifes car lot. They never asked me to start it or let them drive it. So they leave and I fire it up so it is purring for them. My plates expired in 10 days and they wanted to keep the plates. I said no problem. about 3 weeks later, I got a letter from the state saying my car was found abanded in Indianapolis and they had towed it in and wanted me to go get it. I wasn't that damn dumb. They probably used it for a drive by and I never seen it again. These guys were mean looking and they had a wad of cash.

David Matthews

EOG Enthusiast
My dad had an early 70s Cutlass Supreme. That was a nice car. Wish I had it now.

Quite a story by the way. At least you got the $350.

David Matthews said:
My dad had an early 70s Cutlass Supreme. That was a nice car. Wish I had it now.

I think you look just dandy the last time I saw you driving your flashy yellow LAMBORGHINI in the Bellagio Valet parking lot in Las Vegas...:+signs11-

THE SHRINK said:
I think you look just dandy the last time I saw you driving your flashy yellow LAMBORGHINI in the Bellagio Valet parking lot in Las Vegas...:+signs11-

So Dave parks cars at Bellagio? :dogtoilet

David Matthews said:
Valets at Bellagio make 6 figures BTW. $100k to $120k or so.

It's a tough job to get. You gotta have juice.

I know ... I lived at Paradise Bay next to HR for 6 months. Those valet guys can hook you up with just about anything...:smokesmal

David Matthews

EOG Enthusiast
Glaken said:
I know ... I lived at Paradise Bay next to HR for 6 months. Those valet guys can hook you up with just about anything...:smokesmal

I banged a girl in that complex a couple times.

Please delete this post if I ever decide to run for political office.

David Matthews said:

Please delete this post if I ever decide to run for political office.[/QUOTE]

Sure thang David...:cocktail :cocktail :cocktail

David Matthews

EOG Enthusiast
That's why I like EOG.com. I know they can be discrete.

:D

Sorry to hijack General's thread. I know he was trying to be serious here.

David Matthews said:

Please delete this post if I ever decide to run for political office.

Wasn't Apt 1037 was it? I stayed out way to late a few hundred times and the girlfriend was fine with it :doh1

David Matthews said:
Was your girlfriend's name Umfoofoo by any chance?

no not umfoofoo .... might have sound like that after I had a few ... :cocktail

She worked at the pool at HR .... a real looker :wow1