BRACKET BUSTER

Ned

EOG Veteran
I have gotten several inquiries regarding the Bracket Buster system. I have revised it as I do every year to just keep the core and meat of what has continued to work. Some teams that used to not have lined games, now do.

Not sure who is still here that remembers it, or who is new and is wondering what I am talking about.

I suggest you look back over my started threads and you'll see what I'm talking about. I see this forum may have new ownership? or at least it looks different?

If all the rif-raff has been run out, I may come back and post it, thoughts?

Hope all my old friends here are doing well.

Outhouse Tim 2

EOG Enthusiast
Re: BRACKET BUSTER

Looking forward to your information. Always loved the insight you bring come this time of year.

I'm just returning to EOG myself. The place sure looks good right now!

Thanks.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Bracket busters always made for a fun time. Interested in playing it this year too.

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

I hope that you decide to post the system again this year as it has been a profitable system for me to follow over the years. Lots of bets, which is a degenerate's dream.

Finance

EOG Veteran

I concur Ned - would love to see you post some info....I think you will find that this place has changed for the better...

NoCap

EOG Member

Im not sure if this is the same thing I saw on another forum last season, but I think I remember the totals did much better than the sides. I have heard about this from friends in the past but have never actually got to do it. I would also be very interested in checking this stuff out. Thanks

NoCap

EOG Member

I went back and looked at the old threads. It looks like last year you didnt post the plays? Are you going to do that this year or will you post them?

NoCap

EOG Member

ive only found the tv schedule

BracketBusters TV Schedule
Northern Iowa vs. VCU - 7:00 p.m. ET, Feb. 17, ESPN2
Valparaiso vs. LMU - 9:00 p.m. ET, Feb. 17, ESPN2
Drexel vs. Cleveland State - 11:00 a.m. ET, Feb. 18, ESPNU
Wichita State vs. Davidson - 12:00 p.m. ET, Feb. 18, ESPN or ESPN2
Buffalo vs. South Dakota State - 1:00 p.m. ET, Feb. 18, ESPNU
Akron vs. Oral Roberts - 2:00 p.m. ET, Feb. 18, ESPN or ESPN2
Drake vs. New Mexico State - 3:00 p.m. ET, Feb. 18, ESPNU
Nevada vs. Iona - 4:00 p.m. ET, Feb. 18. ESPN or ESPN2
Old Dominion vs. Missouri State - 5:00 p.m. ET, Feb. 18, ESPNU
No. 18 Saint Mary's vs. No. 10 Murray State - 6:00 p.m. ET, Feb. 18, ESPN or ESPN2
UNC-Asheville vs. Ohio - 7:00 p.m. ET, Feb. 18, ESPN3
UT-Arlington vs. Weber State - 8:00 p.m., Feb. 18, ESPN3
Long Beach State vs. No. 13 Creighton - 10:00 p.m. ET, Feb. 18, ESPN2

Looking forward to your system and picks.

Can you or someone else post past records?

Thanks...

Ned

EOG Veteran

I went back and looked at the old threads. It looks like last year you didnt post the plays? Are you going to do that this year or will you post them?

I didn't last year because there were to many idiots in here, so I left this forum entirely, it looks like things may have changed here?

NoCap

EOG Member

Well I dont consider myself an idiot ha ha. I have already seen a couple bracket buster threads popping up on other sites but im guessing those systems arent as good as yours based on looking at past years threads.

I think I can speak for everyone when I say, we all hope you post

NoCap

EOG Member

well 1st bb game is in 5 minutes. i guess hes not posting. they have it up at the other site but its only for tomorrows totals. they are saying play over on all totals of 144.5 or less. doesnt seem to be as good of a system as the one ned had that i looked at from 2 years ago though. oh well

NoCap

EOG Member

does anyone besides me wonder why this guy comes on here and makes this thread, only to turn around and not post? it shows hes online, is he private messaging certain people the plays? lol wow thats so childish, and it looks like this is what he did last year only to turn around and brag about how good his system did after the fact. that is hilarious.

Outhouse Tim 2

EOG Enthusiast

Unfortunately, he is gone! It looked like he wanted to share IF he felt EOG was playing nice, and as this thread showed, everyone here was quite complimentary.

So he is not sharing which is unfortunate, except that when one STARTS a thread like he did here, expectations are raised.

My OWN opinion, I think what he did in starting this thread and then not following through is honestly not very nice.

Most games go off in 90 minutes. Maybe he will honor his started thread and share before 11:00 on the west coast (2:00 PM east coast). If so, I'll say thanks. If not, just think an explanation SHOULD be given as to why start this thread and not follow through?

I am trying to be very understanding of all of this. Am I wrong?

does anyone besides me wonder why this guy comes on here and makes this thread, only to turn around and not post? it shows hes online, is he private messaging certain people the plays? lol wow thats so childish, and it looks like this is what he did last year only to turn around and brag about how good his system did after the fact. that is hilarious.

NoCap

EOG Member

attention whore maybe? who knows, i just think its rediculous to start this thread but then say theres a bunch of idiots here. hes the one whos being an idiot by doing this. and if hes really private messaging people the plays then thats even more pathetic. this guy should be banned

it doesnt really matter anyway, everyone already knows about the totals, whatever other system plays he has really dont mean anything. going 32-10 on the totals for example, is just as good as going 50-23 when you subtract the vig.

the other thing about this system is that EVERYONE knows about it by now. the lines are being hit hard as soon as they open and the books know whats going on. unless you play at 5dimes or pinny, you couldnt even get any of these totals until this morning. so when games like lamar vs george mason open at 141.5 and are now at 146, it no longer fits into the "system" but will probably go over anyway.

it seems to me that we can all revise our own system by using the old one and updating based on todays results. like last year i know the teams who normally dont have lined games did terrible, and i think the small dogs 1-3.5 also did bad.

all in all, i think its rediculous that ned is even allowed to do this here, its fine if he doesnt post his plays thats his choice, but dont make this thread trying to get people to grovel at your feet. and please dont come back after and brag about how good the system did like you did last yr. its just pathetic

Outhouse Tim 2

EOG Enthusiast

I was trying to be nice, thinking that since Ned started the conversation he was being sincere. I'm sorry that I was wrong.

Meanwhile, hitting the over early when books have differences has really helped, and then for the others many you can wait as the totals have come down in 50% of cases late. So far the results are good, probably BETTER than any revisions although we'll never know.

Good luck to you NoCap (and everyone else).

Outhouse Tim 2

EOG Enthusiast

15-5 so far with the categories I'm using, so all is good. Crossing my fingers that the rest of the day stays decent.

NoCap

EOG Member

what categorys did you use? 144.5 or less play over, dogs 1-3.5, double digit dogs.... going by closing lines those are 19-18 right now. not sure about teams who dont normally have lined games, looking at the old threads it looked like he had certain unders and certain favorites, its kind of disgusting that he would allow people to sit here and keep playing the old system and laugh at them. i did not play it myself im just trying to track it

Outhouse Tim 2

EOG Enthusiast

Played 125+-144.5, and DID not play totals under 125. The <125 totals were xed last year.
Played ROAD dogs 1-3.5
Played some, not all DD dogs as this was a weaker part of system.

Assuming St Marys result is a loss/loss for me, I will be 22-12 pending the games from 4:00 PM/7:00 PM west coast. I think some people kept the under 125 totals and had a few different parameters for small dogs and favorites too.

Also, line shopping could have helped. I have 7 books but still blew 2 good opportunities and forgot one play SU which was a winner. I also buy 1/2 point on totals although that has not come into play just yet (I do have 3 or 4 wins by one point, but at least 2 of them were SU).

Yesterday was key. When any of my books showed a one point line difference I locked in the play. These totals get moved fast. I will end up with about 54-58 plays overall, with 19 made yesterday.

NoCap

EOG Member

oh so do you take the points or you play those road dogs on the moneyline? thats where im mistaken i guess, i was counting all dogs 1-3.5 and all totals under 144.5 as overs.
still seems confusing though, i wish this guy who have posted his new version. a lot of fun if you have the bank though, good luck

Outhouse Tim 2

EOG Enthusiast

No moneylines. At about 60% now with average recent results. Many plays left. Looks like the system "could" slip a bit, but if I can keep this near 60% it works for me.

Outhouse Tim 2

EOG Enthusiast

Great ending to the top category of 125-144.5 totals. 24-13 for me here, and 37-21 overall.

Roughly 52 weeks until we do it again!