Breaking News! Wayne Allyn Root's Political Career Is OVER!!!

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
On March 20, 2020, Root was fired from Creators Syndicate, KBET, Las Vegas Review-Journal, Newsmax TV and USA Radio Network after inappropriate language was used on the radio airwaves on KBET and KDWN and due to a legal complaint filed by Chief Health Care Bureau Lisa Landau and New York Attorney General Letitia James. Root was also disavowed by President Donald Trump, Vice President Mike Pence and radio hosts Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Michael Savage, Mark Levin, Ben Shapiro, Red Eye Radio, Jim Bohannon, Chris Plante, Bill Cunningham, Brian Kilmeade, Dana Loesch, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham and others over his actions and remarks

kane

EOG master
And this won't end his career, Jim Bakker, you guys remember him? Well he's selling the same shit as Root and Jones claiming it cures the virus. Anyone selling fake shit to unsuspecting Americans should face severe penalties, whether it's jail time or heavy fines, no one should be trying to scam people in the middle of a pandemic. My elderly neighbor sent $50 to some guy online supposedly selling masks to protect against the virus, she was supposed to get her masks last week, I told her she isn't getting any masks and she's out the 50 spot, people like this should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law

blueline

EOG Master
And this won't end his career, Jim Bakker, you guys remember him? Well he's selling the same shit as Root and Jones claiming it cures the virus. Anyone selling fake shit to unsuspecting Americans should face severe penalties, whether it's jail time or heavy fines, no one should be trying to scam people in the middle of a pandemic. My elderly neighbor sent $50 to some guy online supposedly selling masks to protect against the virus, she was supposed to get her masks last week, I told her she isn't getting any masks and she's out the 50 spot, people like this should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law

pure scum

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Just so you know Wade, Wayne Root should have been locked up years ago. His salesman would get credit card numbers from clients for the one day $99 special then the fun started and they would ask them some bullshit questions while being taped that they would answer yes to. Then they would insert a taped segment where they upsell them for $500, $2,500 or 5,000. Wayne Root and all his cronies went through credit card processors quicker than most people change their underwear.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Wayne Allyn Root participated in a football contest at the Stardust one year.

It was an event called The Stardust Invitational and featured handicappers appeared every Friday night in the fall to compete in a head-to-head handicapping showdown.

Wayne participated one season and would you believe his wife brought her homemade peanut butter to sell to the crowd and the radio audience.

Sell, sell, sell...

The story of Root's life.

I still remember his early days on the Score Cable Network (?) as a "sports analyst."

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Just Googled it.

Score was the weekend sports service of the Financial News Network which aired sports-themed programming starting in 1985. It was renamed FNN Sports in 1990 when FNN decided to go with a 24-hour feed on weekdays. Score was closed when CNBC bought out FNN in 1991.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Cockaroaches like Root never go away. It's just onto the next scam to bilk the suckers. For years it's been the sick, gullible alt right, starting with his ridiculous Obama claims at Colombia, and on and on. Similar to the Idiot POTUS.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
In a Wayne root classic tout move.

have 5 different packages at a monitoring site.

one package goes 1-0

doesn't release anymore plays under that package.

touts that he was #1 at "xxx" monitor the following season.

Technically he wasn't lying. just stretching the truth about as far as one could possibly believe.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Whatever Root had going on in TV, radio and newsprint seems to be over for now. It will be interesting to see if and how Root reinvents himself this time.. I spoke to him once about his unusually high rate of chargebacks when he had his sports service. He had the audacity to tell me he had no idea what was going on in the sales room because he was rarely there. We terminated his agreement with my company immediately after that conversation. The guy was so full of shit and stuck on himself I needed to take a shower after getting off the phone with him.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
In a Wayne root classic tout move.

have 5 different packages at a monitoring site.

one package goes 1-0

doesn't release anymore plays under that package.

touts that he was #1 at "xxx" monitor the following season.

Technically he wasn't lying. just stretching the truth about as far as one could possibly believe.

BINGO!

Nailed it exactly!

JK - I was listening that night when his wife brought the Peanut Butter

Don't forget his (in)famous: "Don't make sense plays" where he would take a side that made no sense at all because he wanted to show how much smarter he was than everyone else

He is not "done" - he will continue to peddle this shit and do his thing and continue to support an even bigger Con Man and the one responsible for #TrumpVirusCatastrophe
Trump - ConMan.jpg

Heim

EOG Master
Wayne Allyn Root participated in a football contest at the Stardust one year.

It was an event called The Stardust Invitational and featured handicappers appeared every Friday night in the fall to compete in a head-to-head handicapping showdown.

Wayne participated one season and would you believe his wife brought her homemade peanut butter to sell to the crowd and the radio audience.

Sell, sell, sell...

The story of Root's life.

I still remember his early days on the Score Cable Network (?) as a "sports analyst."

I remember that.....it was diet/fat free peanut butter that they tried to sell retail. It didn't go far.

The few times I've seen him on Newsmax he has challenged Obama to a debate, laughable.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
much like the cockroach that wayne root is this isn't going to slow him down. might turn into a health cure guru and sell books on tv late at night.

that scam artist kevin trudeau did that really well for a while until he got pinched.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
I don't think Root is going to jail but his money making opportunities will be limited. Unless he's buying time I don't he can get on TV or radio for the foreseeable future.

kane

EOG master
I remember that.....it was diet/fat free peanut butter that they tried to sell retail. It didn't go far.

The few times I've seen him on Newsmax he has challenged Obama to a debate, laughable.

Now that's somethnig I would pay good money to see, talk about a mis match

boston massacre

EOG Master
BINGO!

Nailed it exactly!

JK - I was listening that night when his wife brought the Peanut Butter

Don't forget his (in)famous: "Don't make sense plays" where he would take a side that made no sense at all because he wanted to show how much smarter he was than everyone else

He is not "done" - he will continue to peddle this shit and do his thing and continue to support an even bigger Con Man and the one responsible for #TrumpVirusCatastrophe
View attachment 7460426

The LIBERAL QUAKS can't Discuss anything in their Life without mentioning Trump.

They are POSSESSED by Him.

Good to see his Strong Will and Mind at work, overtaking WEAKLINGS.

Trump never Liked Weaklings anyways.

He Doesn't mind watching their suffering.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Now that's somethnig I would pay good money to see, talk about a mis match

Only problem is when Obama kicked his ass (and he would) Root would still claim victory

We know Obama would never do it but if he did it would be nothing more than Mike Tyson vs. Michael Spinks..............Root would be Spinks

boston massacre

EOG Master
Only problem is when Obama kicked his ass (and he would) Root would still claim victory

We know Obama would never do it but if he did it would be nothing more than Mike Tyson vs. Michael Spinks..............Root would be Spinks

First Time this Guy ever Posted, without letting us know that Trump Lives inside of Him.