Breaking news

railbird

EOG Master
cnn,fox are cia ran and operrrated, and 99.9 pct of anything fbi or cia says is 100pct bullshit. eog is 99 pct sheep that dont have orginal thought

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
cnn,fox are cia ran and operrrated, and 99.9 pct of anything fbi or cia says is 100pct bullshit. eog is 99 pct sheep that dont have orginal thought

You have lost whatever piece of mind that you had left.....why don’t you take some videos on what the masses say it in California and don’t forget to visit the homeless shelters....we will wait

mr merlin

EOG Master
You may be right on the press, but Israel has been striking targets in Syria(Iranian ones) for years, it's not "breaking news", especially so in syria where the russians/syrians/israeli's/US, even Iraqi's have made tens of thousands of airstrikes in just the last couple years.

railbird

EOG Master
i was talking to an iraqi who was granted us citizenship and fought al queda, he was telling me how stupid the us lieutenants were. was very interesting.

mr merlin

EOG Master
i was talking to an iraqi who was granted us citizenship and fought al queda, he was telling me how stupid the us lieutenants were. was very interesting.
Ok, and you conclude what? Are the lowest ranked officers considered brilliant in any army? Did you ask him how smart iraqi officers are, after all, they got crushed by us and almost lost their whole country to a few thousand Isis members?