R4: 9
R5: 10
R6: 3
R7: 9
R8: 10
R9: 2
R10: 2
R11: 11

Default to the race favorite in case of a scratch.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
You had a chance to make each poster post up an additional 25 bucks to enter and you passed...it would have kept the freeloaders like Rail out of the contest because of stuff like this...maybe you learned a lesson...scum like Railfraud always take free shots....he just can’t help himself...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Rail should have copied my Masters Golf Tourney selections where I won a dime.....

I hope he copies my 2019 Death Pool selections.....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Thanks to JK and the boys for the contest....it is a shame that contest selections cannot be posted without some idiot copying others selections.....congrats to the winner....

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Damn riff raff...

Thanks again for the contest. Gunnevera probably would have won me this one too...

Probably. I needed Irad also. Win, 2 pick 3's and a pick 4.

Watch the replay of #9 Wow Cat's race. She lost to Monomoy Girl and lost all chance at the start.

Wow Cat was the best horse all day.

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad
Probably. I needed Irad also. Win, 2 pick 3's and a pick 4.

Watch the replay of #9 Wow Cat's race. She lost to Monomoy Girl and lost all chance at the start.

Wow Cat was the best horse all day.
One of my bigger wagers on Saturday winning was a crush second was good pressing the obvi horse on top
Getting out alive and well. Hate when unnoticed horses now get highlighted moving forward before I ge5 to
enjoy a crush on,em.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
One of my bigger wagers on Saturday winning was a crush second was good pressing the obvi horse on top
Getting out alive and well. Hate when unnoticed horses now get highlighted moving forward before I ge5 to
enjoy a crush on,em.

Congrats! Better to be lucky than good. Wow Cat was close to 10 lengths the best.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I show EJD with a contest bankroll of $71.80 to capture the winner-take-all purse of $500.

Any disputes?

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
Thanks again to JK and EOG for the contest.

I had some help from a friend who knows horses WAY better than I do.

Since I don’t exactly contribute much to the horse racing end of the site, I will post up in any horse contests up to a $100 entry fee next spring so as to not be on a total freeroll.