Breonna's Law

Bigrunner

EOG Master
This law is making progress. Breona Taylor was the black murdered in Louisville by 3 right wing cops. Murder took place in March. So far not one right wing cop has been arrested. Fair Warning will tell you Breoona Taylor is a bad role. Take what Fair Warning says with a grain of salt. He's a Right wing racist that loves to smear dead black people and he loves to project the threat of domestic terrorism of right wing Neo Nazis and white supremacist onto Antifa.

Justice for Breonna Taylor!

DonaldJTrump

EOG Member
This law is making progress. Breona Taylor was the black murdered in Louisville by 3 right wing cops. Murder took place in March. So far not one right wing cop has been arrested. Fair Warning will tell you Breoona Taylor is a bad role. Take what Fair Warning says with a grain of salt. He's a Right wing racist that loves to smear dead black people and he loves to project the threat of domestic terrorism of right wing Neo Nazis and white supremacist onto Antifa.

I'm sure that by posting your thoughts here, tens of thousands of people will read them, and she will get justice.
Good for you, son!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
TBH, I didn't know there was a no-knock warrant.

I bet there are left wing cops also.

Why did the cops enter? Taylor's boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, was arrested and charged with attempted murder of a police officer and first-degree assault. He was released for home incarceration and is scheduled to appear in court in late June. :oops:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
One of the 3 Plainscloth officer's that recklessly fired 20 shots blindly into the apartment of Breonna Taylor was fired today from LMPD. They entered the black womens apartment based on a no knock warrant. Fired 20 shots 8 into Breonna Taylor, 3 into two adjacent apartments. The police report filled out by the Louisville Metro police was mostly blank except for a section that said no forced entry. 😂

Reporting is saying the LMPD can't be trusted. This murder took place March 13, 2020. Hopefully the 3 cops are held accountable. So far I think only one has been fired, and that was today.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
For those of you that don't like random fireworks going off at night, call the police ask them to arrest the 3 cops that killed Breonna Taylor.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Kellyanne Conway's 15-Year-Old Daughter Claudia Is Posting Anti-Trump TikToks

"i love trump 😌🧚♀️💖," Claudia Conway captioned a recent TikTok, "but replace ‘love’ with ‘think that we should extinguish.’"
The 15-year-old daughter of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway and George Conway, a D.C.-based attorney and outspoken Donald Trump critic, has been posting anti-Trump memes and Black Lives Matter messages for her more than 22,000 followers on the video app under the handle @shortfakeblond.
When asked by a follower whether she shares "the same political views" as her mom, she responded "no ❤️❤️" in the comments section of this video.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

"Believe it or not you can have your own opinions simply by educating yourself," she said in another video.
Claudia's TikTok bio reads, "it’s a great day to arrest brett hankison, john mattingly, and myles cosgrove," a reference to the three officers involved in the death of Breonna Taylor, who was shot and killed by police in her own home. Taylor’s family has filed a lawsuit against the officers, according to The Washington Post, but none of them have been charged. Police opened an internal investigation and placed the officers involved on administrative leave, but only Hankison has been fired from the Louisville Metro Police.
The teen's bio on her Instagram account (which is followed by Ivanka Trump) reads "activist," with a link to a petition demanding justice for Taylor.
Claudia is also making her other progressive political beliefs known on social media: "why do people hate on trump supporters... like why cant we just respect everyone's opinions? SIKE nah block me pls and then educate yourself," she wrote in one TikTok video.
In another, she slammed the Trump administration’s argument that taxpayer-funded organizations should have the ability to refuse to work with same-sex couples.

Photo credit: AP/Shutterstock
In 2017, Kellyanne told TIME magazine that she wanted her daughter to know that she “very much” respected Hillary Clinton's presidential run and "in this country, anybody can do anything if they set their mind to it.”
Despite their political differences, the mother-daughter duo seem to be on good terms.
When asked by a TikTok follower whether they "get along usually," Claudia responded "yes we do get along!" Another follower said: "Girl you got your platform now, use it." Claudia responded: "i will!!!! WE WILL NOT BE SILENT."

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Partial justice today with a $12 million settlement to Breonna Taylor's estate.

You know many American racist/Trumptards are disgusted with this partial justice. This was the restitution part of justice, this fight is not over, the cops still need to be arrested.

Say her name: "Breonna Taylor"

boston massacre

EOG Master
No Charges Against Cops.

Announcement Soon.

All Vacations/ Days Off Canceled for Louisville Police Force.

Barricades Being Put in Place.

To Prevent Democratic Punks From Burning Down City.

Bushay

NHL Expert
TBH, I didn't know there was a no-knock warrant.

I bet there are left wing cops also.

Why did the cops enter? Taylor's boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, was arrested and charged with attempted murder of a police officer and first-degree assault. He was released for home incarceration and is scheduled to appear in court in late June. :oops:
By who? Who was it who decided this? What was their political affiliation?

Bushay

NHL Expert
If u have to board up the entire city because of a court decision maybe it’s the wrong decision.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

chalk up another loser........runner always on the wrong side..........lllllol

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If u have to board up the entire city because of a court decision maybe it’s the wrong decision.

Due process should always win out over lawyers and a prosecutor trying to form public opinion before a trial starts. The sad fact is businesses needed to board up before the decision was announced.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Will Atlanta, MSP, NYC board up everything before the verdicts are in when their high profile cases are announced? Should we board up everything when the election results are announced? What if the right started rioting because they thought they didn’t get due process in these cases?

Bushay

NHL Expert
Due process should always win out over lawyers and a prosecutor trying to form public opinion before a trial starts. The sad fact is businesses needed to board up before the decision was announced.
What about due process from a 6-3 conservative unbalanced Supreme Court. We learned in the OJ trial all it takes is a planted juror or 2 to deny justice served.

And why were those business boarded up? Wouldnt happen because a MIScarriage of justice in the past would it?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
personal safety; health and wellness; environmental quality; personal freedom and choice; and inclusiveness.

since 2017, fail, fail, fail, fail, fail......

The USA is not healthier, richer, safer, cleaner, more unified, more respected or inclusive than it was 4 years ago.

That is what folks are gonna take to the poll in a few weeks.

"Sgt. Mattingly was the first and only officer to enter the residence. Sgt. Mattingly identified two individuals standing beside one another at the end of the hall, a male and a female," Cameron said. "In his statement, he said the male was holding a gun, arms extended in a shooting stance. Sgt. Mattingly saw the man's gun fire, heard a boom and immediately knew he was shot as a result of feeling heat in his upper thigh.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/grand-jury-set-announce-decision-breonna-taylor-police/story?id=73165512

Bigrunner

EOG Master

The RepubliCon AG that prosecuted the cops is a Trumptard that spoke and gave massive praise to Pinocchio/Benedict Donald and law and order at the recent RepubliCon Nat. Convention. This prosecution of the killer cops has zero credibility.
Plus Pinocchio called this corrupt RepubliCon AG a star. 😂. That helps his credibility. 😂

"Mike Flynn is innocent and free".
- Dumb Alfie

"Kim Jong Un denuclearised because he was intimidated by Pinocchio".
- Dumb Alfie

"The black guys at Starbucks definitely weren't arrested".
- Dumb Alfie

Last edited:

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

Let me guess, he's gunna leave EOG forever (again), if Trump wins. That will never happen, to desperate to run his stink over here. Scared shitless to go over to Peeps Place and confront the boys who shit on him. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Bushay

NHL Expert
How was it the wrong decision? Guy is in the hallway pointing a gun and shooting it at a police officer. Officers fired back.
If I thought for a second you would read to my reply in a bipartisan way id make an effort of explaining my take on the matter ......I'd be typing it right now instead of this. This why I don't make an effort to talk directly to any of you on the right when I post 95% of everything I post in here. I'd rather just share the hypocrisy and news stories of the day promoting how criminal, unethical, racist, and just plain uneducated you are. [Not just you] I don't get worked up. I don't argue, and I don't even attempt to have any sort of back and forth with any of you on the right. . I'd much rather talk about you than to you. It's much more satisfying at the end of the day.

Bushay

NHL Expert
I wonder who's account of this scenario did this come from? Wouldnt be the police setting the narrative, would it? Gee, imagine that. The people up on the charges are telling this story and this dope thinks that's an accurate account of what actually happened. We all know there are 3 sides to every story right? So Raiders posted one side. Only 2 sides left.

boston massacre

EOG Master
If I thought for a second you would read to my reply in a bipartisan way id make an effort of explaining my take on the matter ......I'd be typing it right now instead of this. This why I don't make an effort to talk directly to any of you on the right when I post 95% of everything I post in here. I'd rather just share the hypocrisy and news stories of the day promoting how criminal, unethical, racist, and just plain uneducated you are. [Not just you] I don't get worked up. I don't argue, and I don't even attempt to have any sort of back and forth with any of you on the right. . I'd much rather talk about you than to you. It's much more satisfying at the end of the day.

You Don't Argue With Anybody On The Right, Because You Know That You Would Get Destroyed.

Quickly !

The only thing you share is fake news (MSNBC's Rachel Maddow type articles) without any thought of your own.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Let me guess, he's gunna leave EOG forever (again), if Trump wins. That will never happen, to desperate to run his stink over here. Scared shitless to go over to Peeps Place and confront the boys who shit on him. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Trump knows he has zero chance to win legitimately. That's why he continues to complain daily about ballots. Besides being uneducated liars, Trumptards are pussies and Snowflakes.

Pinocchio gets an A+ for hiring Fred Flintstone as his attorney on the taxpayer's dime.

Bushay

NHL Expert
The only thing you share is fake news (MSNBC's Rachel Maddow type articles) without any thought of your own.
If my thought is anything as a non-factor as yours it doesn't matter what I post. I'm not interested in your or anyone's opinion as I am the respected legal minds, seasoned columnists, retired AG'd, judges, people with a history of success and level-headedness of the facts and opinions I share. The fuck would I be interested in someone who doesn't understand the difference between right and wrong and cares nothing about this country about to lose our however many year history of Democracy in this country. We went from someone other countries look up to morally to one the whole world looks at as a laughing stock while he turns us slowly into a 3rd world racist country run by an Autocrat. I care about your opinion less than dog shit. Keep posting numbers than mean absolutely nothing as you try and prove your no nothing point day after day in here.

Bushay

NHL Expert
You Don't Argue With Anybody On The Right, Because You Know That You Would Get Destroyed.

Quickly !
one thing for sure I wont do is argue with someone mentally ill.

Someone tell this uneducated piece of vermin no one cares what he thinks and to get himself some psychiatric help while the Affordable Care Act is still in existence. Lord knows he can't afford any real insurance.

If my thought is anything as a non-factor as yours it doesn't matter what I post. I'm not interested in your or anyone's opinion as I am the respected legal minds, seasoned columnists, retired AG'd, judges, people with a history of success and level-headedness of the facts and opinions I share. The fuck would I be interested in someone who doesn't understand the difference between right and wrong and cares nothing about this country about to lose our however many year history of Democracy in this country. We went from someone other countries look up to morally to one the whole world looks at as a laughing stock while he turns us slowly into a 3rd world racist country run by an Autocrat. I care about your opinion less than dog shit. Keep posting numbers than mean absolutely nothing as you try and prove your no nothing point day after day in here.
Nancy Pelosi and the dems are the ones making the US a joke. Trump portrays strength while the dems look like clowns with these impeachment tries and threats.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Nancy Pelosi and the dems are the ones making the US a joke. Trump portrays strength while the dems look like clowns with these impeachment tries and threats.
Ok. Hes an honest to god Saint.

Just watch him when the collection basket gets passed to him. The man has sticky fingers

Bushay

NHL Expert
oh, yea. I forgot.......

But the emails. What about the emails? And the Server. Don't forget the unsecured Server