Bridge jumper alerts

keep the current "price plays" or use the adjusted one?

• current 11% 23% 36% 0.93

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • adjusted 16% 31% 46% 0.99

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blueline

EOG Master
might be more issues with her than what they thought.....they took her to run her long...holthus likes that.....maybe the only thing in the book going long for her was being in for a dime.....if she were to get claimed + with the purse they arent out a lot of money.......many barns look at it like that

holthus going sprint to route now 9/22....not bad for a 12% trainer......as i sit and watch

blueline

EOG Master
finishing up the last 2 of OP pick 3 with 3, 6, 9, 10, 11 / 6, 11 multiple times.....maybe I can get something.....I run 1st and 2nd at OP...but I dont bet excatas….didnt want to be outside in thjat race

blueline

EOG Master
Friday Apr 24 2020

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post TRK Pn Horse MLO
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14:11 GP-05 #2 Tiger B *1/1

blueline

EOG Master
Friday Apr 24 2020

Post TRK Pn Horse MLO
12:00 GP-01 #3 Gran Ch 8/1
16:38 OP-08 #6 Vice Ve 12/1

Last edited:

blueline

EOG Master
as I try to close out the last 2 of the OP pick 4 with 12356/ 256 eleven....just have it once...didnt use the NY bred in the final race...maybe can catch something

blueline

EOG Master
Saturday Apr 25 2020

Post TRK Pn Horse MLO
14:17 GP-06 #3 Bye Bye 6/1
16:14 OP-08 #2 Lady of 12/1

blueline

EOG Master
tried to do something just for FON and WRD since the normal "price play" wouldn't be effective since the internals are not exactly normal at those places.......applying the price play filters to those 2 tracks the ROI is currently at $0.34.........also have to loosen up things for the remaining tracks just to get any plays.....OP can be a minefield but you get rewarded.....I don't look at GP and rarely TAM.......rant over

blueline

EOG Master
Sunday Apr 26 2020

Post TRK Pn Horse MLO
14:23 GP-06 #4 Rhythmi 6/1
17:38 OP-10 #2 Super W 10/1

blueline

EOG Master
in that screen the winer scored 3 rd overall ...tied for 1st most likely to improve and toed for 2nd in a non - "speed figure" based scoring system

blueline

EOG Master
good someone cashed----have to decide if looking at tha screen is 30/1 worth some type of wager...could have had the gimmicks....me = sat there and watched

blueline

EOG Master
Monday Apr 27 2020

Post TRK Pn Horse MLO
17:21 FON-04 #8 Clipboa 10/1
18:42 FON-07 #5 Shooter 10/1
19:09 FON-08 #6 Itsalla 6/1
19:36 FON-09 #6 Brett's 6/1

blueline

EOG Master
Tuesday Apr 28 2020

Post TRK Pn Horse MLO
15:45 WRD-06 #11 Shawn A 5/1
16:27 FON-02 #2 Okie Pr 8/1
16:54 FON-03 #3 Third D 10/1
17:45 WRD-10 #12 Lady Th 6/1
18:15 FON-06 #4 Ranbir 8/1
18:42 FON-07 #2 Judge O *5/2

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated
unfortunately I am not the horse whisperer that you are......however I do recall you saying march and april should be good....maybe we are just on a 2 hour delay like when it snows for the school kids...

blueline

EOG Master
never going to bet a super but the 3 and 8 had "those works" in WRD 7th.......someone could have formulated a ticket.....multi- race wagers live on