Bridge jumper alerts

keep the current "price plays" or use the adjusted one?

• current 11% 23% 36% 0.93

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • adjusted 16% 31% 46% 0.99

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blueline

EOG Master
had to loosen things up to get this

Thursday Mar 26 2020

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post TRK Pn Horse MLO
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14:26 OP-03 #3 Bendi B 10/1
15:52 OP-06 #8 Whole L 12/1
16:07 GP-09 #7 Where P 12/1

blueline

EOG Master
Friday Mar 27 2020

Post TRK Pn Horse MLO
12:34 GP-02 #1 Miz Cha *6/5
18:09 SA-07 #7 Merneit *6/5
18:54 GG-08 #2 Bulletp *1/1

blueline

EOG Master
normal parameters

Friday Mar 27 2020

Post TRK Pn Horse MLO
15:23 OP-05 #12 El Venu 20/1
16:36 SA-04 #3 C Dub 15/1
16:43 GP-10 #2 Solar K 15/1
16:51 OP-08 #3 Liz's C 15/1
16:53 GG-04 #2 Kind of 10/1
18:24 GG-07 #3 Friend 8/1
20:56 LA-03 #6 Knight 12/1

blueline

EOG Master
was in michigan.....i have to do this from my laptop and the server I get the equibase data from is quirky if I dont have just the right connection.....

there were 3 of them...0 winners
GP11th number 7 finished 2nd

probably will mess around with cal expo

blueline

EOG Master
Sunday Mar 29 2020

Post TRK Pn Horse MLO
14:03 GP-05 #6 Buddy's 10/1
15:38 OP-05 #11 Botero 12/1
15:39 GP-08 #11 Westerl 12/1

blueline

EOG Master
its essentially a lifetime best last out and its still slow....may lay there and pass some....if the 3 in the 1st is a grass move up she wins.......I bet very little GP especially the grass but Im playng this

blueline

EOG Master
basically this is the only type of turf race I like to bet
Im betting that the horse is better now going dirt to grass than when the horse did it previously...there are some good prices to catch with this

nobody in the race can run par so its a slow field.......the first time the horse went dirt to turf was a huge improvement........was it the because of natural development or the surface switch?
............….the horse moved from a horrible barn to a barn that can win races and ended up on the dirt again throwing easily her lifetime best dirt number which is just about as fast as the other horses run..... does today dirt to grass = improvement again?......any improvement would be an easy winner

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated
basically this is the only type of turf race I like to bet
Im betting that the horse is better now going dirt to grass than when the horse did it previously...there are some good prices to catch with this

nobody in the race can run par so its a slow field.......the first time the horse went dirt to turf was a huge improvement........was it the because of natural development or the surface switch?
............….the horse moved from a horrible barn to a barn that can win races and ended up on the dirt again throwing easily her lifetime best dirt number which is just about as fast as the other horses run..... does today dirt to grass = improvement again?......any improvement would be an easy winner
Knowing the barns well I'm sure is a great help....so many to keep up with

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated
If I'm learning correctly I came up with 54.77 or so with what I could go on...true number probably just a tick higher based on 24.10 for last quarter

blueline

EOG Master
WRD and FON " price plays" arent good to work with since there are missing internals from both tracks and the FR2 at FON is often out of whack

blueline

EOG Master
put something together for WRD and FON....sample size obviously small... is18% with a positive ROI...see what happens

Wednesday Apr 01 2020
Post TRK Pn Horse MLO
16:15 WRD-07 #6 Quick L 15/1
16:54 FON-03 #7 Pr Some 6/1
17:48 FON-05 #7 Ollie's 12/1
18:15 FON-06 #3 Cash Ti 8/1