Broncos are screwed!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Adam Schefter's twitter:

Here's how Denver got wiped out at the QB position in a 72-hour span: QB Jeff Driskel tested positive for COVID on Thursday. Drew Lock, Brett Rypien and Blake Bortles did not wear masks, per a source, and were deemed high-risk close contacts today. They now are out Sunday.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The whole point of having Bortles on the team was for this exact scenario. Somebody royally fucked up.
Philly is paying Josh McCown $12,000/week to ranch in Texas and be on call for this reason.

The ironic thing is the Broncos starting QB tomorrow (Kendall Hilton) has thrown a TD pass more recently than Tayson Hill.

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
Philly is paying Josh McCown $12,000/week to ranch in Texas and be on call for this reason.

The ironic thing is the Broncos starting QB tomorrow (Kendall Hilton) has thrown a TD pass more recently than Tayson Hill.

McCown is gone. Somebody plucked him off the taxi squad.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Craig Morton played at Cal under the direction of head coach Marv Levy and wait for it...assistant coach Bill Walsh.

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
Kendall Hinton played at my alma mater, Wake Forest, Got beat out fir qb and switched to wide receiver. He's an excellent athlete but no NFL qb.

Valuist

EOG Master
Reminds me of the NHL game a year or two ago when an emergency goalie was pressed into action. I’m looking forward to watching this.

MrTop

EOG Master
this is a classic head fake... they will bring up a woman out of AAA claiming there are no men that are qualified more than this woman.. then someone will shout out ...yes I agree then they all clap.. the rest is history

Amazing they call this an NFL game. At least they won't have fans to rip off selling high priced tickets for this.

Circa reopened NO -13 and 38.5

I kind of like it over 16 if it gets there. I think Hill is going to struggle against this defense, Brees would have eaten them alive. Getting third down stops has been a chore, but I don't see Hill being a strong third down QB unless it's short yardage.

On offense, it's not like Lock has been putting up many points of late. An absolute nobody might be harder to defend than a guy there is plenty of tape on and that tape says just pressure up the middle and his terrible footwork does him in. I think Lock really needs a week off to take a step back and reset some of his game.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
maybe that girl vandy kicker can catch the red eye to Denver??

She was an embarrassment

Her kickoff went 25 yards and got no higher than about 10 feet off the ground. Watching her try FGs in pregame was also disgraceful. They lined her up from 15 yards out and she barely made it. Hint: Shortest FG you can make is 18-yards.

An irrelevant program got attention for a day. For the wrong reason

railbird

EOG Master
I kind of like it over 16 if it gets there. I think Hill is going to struggle against this defense, Brees would have eaten them alive. Getting third down stops has been a chore, but I don't see Hill being a strong third down QB unless it's short yardage.

On offense, it's not like Lock has been putting up many points of late. An absolute nobody might be harder to defend than a guy there is plenty of tape on and that tape says just pressure up the middle and his terrible footwork does him in. I think Lock really needs a week off to take a step back and reset some of his game.
KENDALL HINTON: Elite 11 Atlanta QB Pressure Chamber - YouTube

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

The left tackle for NO is out also.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
What can we do Toby? Might as well just keep trucking along. At this point Manziel needs to give it a go again in the league.
It sucks but the NFL would be prudent to take next week off and play it at the end of the season. They have closed team offices tomorrow and Tuesday, that tells you they are concerned over a full blowup here.

Valuist

EOG Master
Ray Guy I think did also against the Bears in 83-84z

I think that was 1984. That was THE game the nation realized the Bears were bad ass. I think Stabler and David Humm both left with injuries.

Goddell is an absolute joke. He cancels some games with two positives and here a team is wiped out at the most important position and he doesn't cancel. He's turning the league into a freak show. Maybe TLC can start broadcasting the games between Dr. Pimple Popper and My 1600 Pound Life.

Valuist

EOG Master
She was an embarrassment

Her kickoff went 25 yards and got no higher than about 10 feet off the ground. Watching her try FGs in pregame was also disgraceful. They lined her up from 15 yards out and she barely made it. Hint: Shortest FG you can make is 18-yards.

An irrelevant program got attention for a day. For the wrong reason

One of my more liberal friends just shook his head and admitted the PC stuff has gone way too far when hearing about Vanderbilt.

She was an embarrassment. She's a goalie.....they likely could've found several other better candidates on the women's soccer team than her. And she said she felt "no pressure". Why would you feel it? It's 41-0 and nobody is in the stands.

Over 16?