Bronny and Enfeld getting woodshedded

railbird

EOG Master
by the lowly Beavers. Bookmakers so slow to catch on, its been 10 yrs mow what part of Endfeld is a total dumbfuck loser dont you understand.

Heim

EOG Master
They have no legit outside threat....Boogie Ellis is hit and miss... that's about it. And Collier out of GA might be the most overrated 5 star I've seen in a while.

You're right, Beavers stink, SLO should have beat them.

Enfield had a magical season at FGCU... that's all you need to upgrade in the ranks. Look at Shaka Smart at VCU.

Lastly, in fairness to Bronny, he's not a program changer. He would have been better off going to a Big West or WCC team.

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
They have no legit outside threat....Boogie Ellis is hit and miss... that's about it. And Collier out of GA might be the most overrated 5 star I've seen in a while.

Enfield had a magical season at FGCU... that's all you need to upgrade in the ranks. Look at Shaka Smart at VCU.

Lastly, in fairness to Bronny, he's not a program changer. He would have been better off going to a Big West or WCC team.
yes bronny to LMU would have made sense

Valuist

EOG Master

LeBron's ego wouldn't have allowed him to go to a Big West or WCC team. Maybe the Zags but that would be it.

Heim

EOG Master
After looking at the highlights, have to admit Bronny showed some NBA shine. 15 points, really defended well and Enfield said he's still playing into shape. He's better than Collier especially from the outside and defends. But how do you sit a 5 star looking to go one & done?

railbird

EOG Master
After looking at the highlights, have to admit Bronny showed some NBA shine. 15 points, really defended well and Enfield said he's still playing into shape. He's better than Collier especially from the outside and defends. But how do you sit a 5 star looking to go one & done?
if bronny is scoring 15 points that means usc is going to lose.

railbird

EOG Master
enfeld is a career dipshit, had a dream draw with FGC 10 yrs ago, he has shown himself to inept ever since

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If he makes it to the NBA, removes any doubt it's an entertainment only league. He wouldn't even be on the USC rooster. He sucks.

Heim

EOG Master
USC student paper, Daily Trojan, wants Enfield out. Don't see that often with school papers and a active coach. Criticism yes,
outright ouster, no.

Heim

EOG Master
Laker kiss ass Windhorst says insiders project Bronny as a first rounder...

Geez, he's shown flashes but how can they tell? He was averaging 15 minutes a game.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Brick can write enough checks to keep him relevant at USC but not enough money in the world to make him an NBA 1st rounder.

Role player at the next level is his ceiling.

Watched Bronny play courtside last Saturday in Tempe and I was very underwhelmed. Have no idea where he’ll fit into the league because he has no handle

kane

EOG master
He will make it to the league to play a season with his father then they will both be out of the league.
I don't know about his kid, but LeBron looks like he can play another 5 years at a high level, it's ridiculous that an athlete in his 20th season looks the same as he did in his younger days, last night the dude played 48 minutes, scored 36 points, 20 rebounds, 12 assists

Heim

EOG Master
lol Bronny got a 'T' last night after blocking a shot and screaming 'gimme that shit'....

On a related note, his daddy looked like he was 19 again v. GSW.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't know about his kid, but LeBron looks like he can play another 5 years at a high level, it's ridiculous that an athlete in his 20th season looks the same as he did in his younger days, last night the dude played 48 minutes, scored 36 points, 20 rebounds, 12 assists

Oldest player in the league and still dominating. I can separate my hate with reality.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
One more thing. Lebron #could #would definitely hang in the 80's. He has benefited from a softer era but he'd do just fine against the Bad Boys. Someone like Tom Brady, it's an open question. Big Ben, no question like Lebron.

Heim

EOG Master
I'm not sure what Kerr was doing using the rookie from Santa Clara and Klay guarding LeBron. I realize GSW switches a lot but these two had no chance.

Geez, 20 rebounds for a 38 year old non center is amazing!

I'm no James apologist but that was the best mobility I've seen from him since the Miami days.

railbird

EOG Master
I'm not sure what Kerr was doing using the rookie from Santa Clara and Klay guarding LeBron. I realize GSW switches a lot but these two had no chance.

Geez, 20 rebounds for a 38 year old non center is amazing!

I'm no James apologist but that was the best mobility I've seen from him since the Miami days.
nobody plays defense, people are scoring 50 or 70 pts every other night, nobody i know even watches nba

Heim

EOG Master
nobody plays defense, people are scoring 50 or 70 pts every other night, nobody i know even watches nba

Nobody stresses defense while these guys go through the ranks. How many defense oriented teams are there in HS or college? A quick trip to YouTube tells you all you need to know. Dunks and 3 point shooting, maybe a occasional spectacular block at the rim.

Heim

EOG Master
Musselman is a interesting hire for USC. Must be the money. ARK program head and shoulders over SC.

Heim

EOG Master
Musselman will get players unlike Enfield who got maybe one good piece every recruiting year. Ask 'Rail' who has a bigger money bag 💰

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This tells me Bronny has no expectation to become a legitimate NBA player. He wants to play 1 or 2 seasons with his dad. If he was trying to become NBA legit, he would stay in college and improve his game.