Bruce Pearl just 'gets it'. Vols locker room after the win against Kentucky

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Bruce Pearl just 'gets it'. Vols locker room after the win against Kentucky

Pretty cool. Would be much cooler if they didn't feel the need to video tape it and release it.

mofome

Banned

Pretty cool. Would be much cooler if they didn't feel the need to video tape it and release it.

ummm well, they have the locker room footage available after each game. something they try to offer their fans.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

LOL. So positive all the time.

Mo, great video man. The guy coaches from his heart and you can see that on the floor. He doesn't always make the right decision on the floor, but his kids truly believe in him and his system. It's a special thing to watch when kids buy into a guy like that and are rewarded. Bruce is a little crazy, but he worked his fucking ass off to get where he is.

Thanks for that. :thumbsup

I'll also always respect Bruce Pearl so much for how he handled Chris Lofton's situation. Royal, if you think Tennessee is looking for publicity or something with that, I don't think you're on the right path. If Pearl and that program cared at all about publicity and stuff like that, Chris Lofton would have been outed. What Pearl did for Lofton was special. Chris Lofton is one of my favorite players ever too; they were a match made in heaven (two guys that everyone said couldn't make it).