Bryan Kohberger

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I read. I think the case is one of the strangest ones yet. From the armchair detectives destroying everybody's lives close to the victims to him who essentially drove his own car to stab 4 people to death all while leaving 2 behind alive.

If I had to guess. Drugs. Apparently he had a history of it but its fascinating given his studies and background.

railbird

EOG Master
I read. I think the case is one of the strangest ones yet. From the armchair detectives destroying everybody's lives close to the victims to him who essentially drove his own car to stab 4 people to death all while leaving 2 behind alive.

If I had to guess. Drugs. Apparently he had a history of it but its fascinating given his studies and background.
do you have a source he was a drug user ?

railbird

EOG Master
instagram made this account go private, it was bryan 2nd account, the case was super easy to solve if you did some instagram sleuthing, it was a video of him stalking girls at mall. police and feds are painfully inept

Heim

EOG Master
The affidavit proving up probable cause is very interesting reading. From the FBI directing Indiana Patrol to pull over his vehicle (confirm bushy eyebrows based on witness description) to phone records indicating him stalking that house 11 times prior to the murders.

Reddit states he was following 2 of the girls on Instagram. Evidently somebody destroyed his self worth. Some move on, others....

So much evidence. Law enforcement was on top of this from the beginning. Too bad they had to deflect a lot of pressure from family members for dragging their feet.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The police knew so much more than they were letting on.

However, why did they say with such confidence in mid-November that the community was safe and not in immediate danger?

Big mistake.

Last edited:

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
I believe the police said with confidence in mid-November that the community was safe because they had Brian Kohlberger under constant surveillance.

Heim

EOG Master
Kohberger was not popular with women, the morbid fact is he'll have a ton of groupies writing now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else find it weird that a supposed criminology and criminal justice student made about every possible mistake you could make when carrying out a murder? I could see a little screw up here or there but the mountain of evidence they have makes the guy look like a fucking idiot.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
So he walks down the hallway pass one of two surviving roommates at 4:40am but no call to the cops until 11:58am. What was she thinking?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Any chance Kohberger wiggles out of this situation?

Or is he the murderer, for sure?

Last edited:

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
Similar to the OJ trial, the police screwed that up but it still does not change the fact that it was OJ’s DNA. DNA does not change from one person to another. It sure sounds like he is the right suspect. If I was booked for 4 murders that I did not commit I would be speaking out. This guy looks like a cold blooded killer!

boston massacre

EOG Master
Any chance Kohlberger wiggles out of this situation?

Or is he the murderer, for sure?

Not With A Public Defender For An Attorney.

He Needs An All Star Cast, Similar To What O.J. Had.

Remember Defense Attorney, Johnny Cochran's Line ?

IF IT DOESN'T FIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT !

In Reference To The Glove, That The Killer Wore.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I wonder if Kohberger ever stepped inside the house prior to the night of the murders.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Not With A Public Defender For An Attorney.

He Needs An All Star Cast, Similar To What O.J. Had.

Remember Defense Attorney, Johnny Cochran's Line ?

IF IT DOESN'T FIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT !

In Reference To The Glove, That The Killer Wore.

Kohberger needs a Dream Team AND a Mark Fuhrman.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Kohlberger needs a Dream Team AND a Mark Fuhrman.

AND a Mark Fuhrman.

Correct.

You Need The Guy That Wanted You Framed.

Ex./ His Car Made 11 Visits To The Murder Site, Multiple Days, Before The Date Of The Murder.

BUT HE WASN'T THE DRIVER !

SOMEBODY PUT HIS BLOOD AT THE SCENE !

Only A Dream Team Could Make That Hoax, Believable.

mr merlin

EOG Master
So he walks down the hallway pass one of two surviving roommates at 4:40am but no call to the cops until 11:58am. What was she thinking?
How about the fact they implied everyone was asleep but there was a door dash food delivery at 4 am, only min before the killings? obviously a total party house, strange people walking around was apparently not unusual.