BRYCE BROWN TO TENNESSEE!!!!!

ATX

Re: BRYCE BROWN TO TENNESSEE!!!!!

russell > young? :+clueless

i think barring any major injuries or substantial decline in performance from young he wouldve been #1 the next year if the draft order was the same...hell russell might not have been a 1st round pick!!!

you are right. Russell would not have gone first round, ok maybe he would have. If LSU didn't win that game then Oakland doesn't draft him. Al Davis wouldn't have wanted him. He drafts trophy case. Most people that knew JaMarcus were saying he was going to be a possible bust. small work ethic and not a great leader. problem solving skills low.

mofome

Banned

ill say that jamarcus can throw it further than VY...but when youre talking about two people who can probably both throw 75+ i dont think it matters for even the pissing match when it comes to the #1 draft pick...no way al davis would take russell over VY if that was an option in the 07 draft

Vince cant throw the ball over 75 yards. You have to be kidding me!

:houra

mofome

Banned

you are right. Russell would not have gone first round, ok maybe he would have. If LSU didn't win that game then Oakland doesn't draft him. Al Davis wouldn't have wanted him. He drafts trophy case. Most people that knew JaMarcus were saying he was going to be a possible bust. small work ethic and not a great leader. problem solving skills low.

There was zero chance Russell wasn't going in round 1. Zero.

Here's the list ATX

vince young
haloti ngata

ernie simms
reggie bush

adrian peterson
tedd ginn jr

derrick williams
patrick turner

percy harvin
andre smith

Jimmy claussen
joe mcknight

terrel pryor
daquan bowers

Vince cant throw the ball over 75 yards. You have to be kidding me!

vince has a cannon...i dunno why you never thought so? i would feel very safe putting 200 down if we could pull VY aside and give him 3 tries to toss it 75+

mofome

Banned

Here's the list ATX

vince young
haloti ngata

ernie simms
reggie bush

adrian peterson
tedd ginn jr

derrick williams
patrick turner

percy harvin
andre smith

Jimmy claussen
joe mcknight

terrel pryor
daquan bowers

Holy shit. That is an absolutely amazing group of College players.

All American
All American

All American
All American

All American
All American

Very good college player and on some all american teams.
Overrated but still started for USC.

Overrated with some hope
Future All American

Future All American
Future All American

10 of the 12 were, are, or will be All Americans. One of the remaining two was a starter for the university of Southern Cal. Of the 12 players one could be a total bust, but hes starting for ND and some people think he will come around. One possible guy who could be a total bust.

Great post Cee. ATX cant admit he's wrong, but you taught him a little something whether he likes it or not.

ATX

There was zero chance Russell wasn't going in round 1. Zero.

the first thing you have to realize, especially if you want any sort of chance winning some bets on sporting events, is that there is no such thing as zero probability. Russell didn't fit a whole lot of teams. He has a rocket but what else? That was what teams thought of him.

mofome

Banned

the first thing you have to realize, especially if you want any sort of chance winning some bets on sporting events, is that there is no such thing as zero probability. Russell didn't fit a whole lot of teams. He has a rocket but what else? That was what teams thought of him.

This thread has nothing to do with gambling and there is a such thing as zero probability. You have been wrong so many times in this thread that its ridiculous. You know that right?

mofome

Banned

Cee, these guys didn't live up to their ranking!

vince young
haloti ngata

ernie simms
reggie bush

adrian peterson
tedd ginn jr

mofome

Banned

exactly. Mo isn't thinking that far ahead.

What are you kidding me? Obviously that was my very first thought. You are completely clueless. A theme throughout this thread. You making claims that you can justify through nothing. You make statements that get absolutely blown apart time after time.

:thumbsup

ATX

This thread has nothing to do with gambling and there is a such thing as zero probability.

yeah, that's what they taught you in pre-algebra?

you should probably spend more time betting on sports so more of your threads actually have something to do with the name of this forum? Eye on Gambling??

mofome

Banned

Got to give it to ATX though, he stuck it out despite being shown error after error. Some would have caved by now.

mofome

Banned

yeah, that's what they taught you in pre-algebra?

you should probably spend more time betting on sports so more of your threads actually have something to do with the name of this forum? Eye on Gambling??

I just started a thread about who the public is on for tomorrow? You lack the ability to read? You certainly lack the ability to reason. You have embarrassed yourself throughout this thread. I had a great time blowing up mistake after mistake after mistake of yours.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

ATX, I just got an idea, why don't watch football some time and then come back here and talk about what you saw? Maybe have someone who knows the game with you so they can tell you whats going on. Perhaps that would allow us all to have a more productive conversation? Correcting every one of your mistakes has grown old.

Zero probability. There is ZERO, absolutely zero chance that Jason Smith doesn't get drafted in round 1.

Zero. None. Im not asking.

mofome

Banned

There is zero probability that the wizards will make the NBA playoffs. Zero. None. What? please.

ATX, I just got an idea, why don't watch football some time and then come back here and talk about what you saw? Maybe have someone who knows the game with you so they can tell you whats going on. Perhaps that would allow us all to have a more productive conversation? Correcting every one of your mistakes has grown old.

Zero probability. There is ZERO, absolutely zero chance that Jason Smith doesn't get drafted in round 1.

bad argument...every player has a chance of getting drafted round 1...whether that be .332523 or .0000000000000000001 there is still a chance...

mofome

Banned

it's 4am Eastern. do you really think 'the public' is betting anything right now?:cocktail

I think humans are betting, humans who make up the public, and I like to see how the numbers progress through the day.

:thumbsup

ATX

yeah, just ask Len Bias.

mofome

Banned

oh but there is...its the same reason you can bet the lions as super bowl winners next year...highly unlikely...but still possible

Thats not even close to the same. You're wrong. Every player does not have at least .0000000000000000000000000000000001 chance of going in round one. Thats simply not the case.

Wrong.

mofome

Banned

There is zero chance that Ramon Foster will be the #1 pick in the NFL Draft. Zero. Absolutely zero. No digits following the decimal but zeros.

mofome

Banned

There is zero chance that quebbler will wake up and be a heterosexual.

ATX

Thats not even close to the same. You're wrong. Every player does not have at least .0000000000000000000000000000000001 chance of going in round one. Thats simply not the case.

Wrong.

...until a terrorist blows up every player that would have been drafted ahead of him. very remote chain of events would have to take place but what you are saying is that it is impossible to be struck by lightning 7 different times.

mofome

Banned

...until a terrorist blows up every player that would have been drafted ahead of him. very remote chain of events would have to take place but what you are saying is that it is impossible to be struck by lightning 7 different times.

There is zero probability that Miguel Cabrera will be drafted 4th in the NFL draft.