BRYCE BROWN TO TENNESSEE!!!!!

WVU

EOG Master
Re: BRYCE BROWN TO TENNESSEE!!!!!

nice get. Maybe Tenn will win something with him.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Good luck with this kid

"I asked God to reveal it to me," Brown said. "He gave me the sign ..."

WAS IT KIFFIN SLIPPING HIM THE KEYS TO A CAR THAT HAD THE PLATES
THAT READ?

"GOD WANTS YOU MR BROWN .."

mofome

Banned

its not just significant getting him because he is the #1 player in the nation this year, but the fact that TN got the most highly recruited player with a staff that has only been here a few months. Shows well for the future.

The Devil

EOG Master

Take it easy Mo.....Now all you need is a girl to get rid of that hard on..........

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

its not just significant getting him because he is the #1 player in the nation this year, but the fact that TN got the most highly recruited player with a staff that has only been here a few months. Shows well for the future.

i dont want to rain on your parade but he isn't even the # rb in his class per Scouts, which is kind of the universal standard for recruiting, let alone the best player in the country

mofome

Banned

i dont want to rain on your parade but he isn't even the # rb in his class per Scouts, which is kind of the universal standard for recruiting, let alone the best player in the country

per who?

scout.com has Bryce Brown #1. Rivals.com as Bryce Brown #1. Not just #1 Rb, but the overall best player in the nation. You dont know squat about recruiting, dont worry about raining on anything.

I say that as kindly as possible. You just have no idea what you're talking about.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

This kid is another Clarett in the making ...

He allready had a "street agent"???

Brown wouldnt start at Iowa next year and you can take that to the
bank

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

per who?

scout.com has Bryce Brown #1. Rivals.com as Bryce Brown #1. Not just #1 Rb, but the overall best player in the nation. You dont know squat about recruiting, dont worry about raining on anything.

I say that as kindly as possible. You just have no idea what you're talking about.[/QUOT

Tim is one of your customers MO.

mofome

Banned

per who?

I say that as kindly as possible. You just have no idea what you're talking about.

Tim is one of your customers MO.

I know exactly who Tim is. I was polite as I could be. The guy keeps going on and on and on about Brown and he has nothing to base any of his claims on. I said I meant it as politely as possible and I have spent plenty of time talking with him off the boards. Nothing personal, Tim knows I like him, but im not going to blow smoke up his ass. People prefer not to be bullshitted from my experience.

ty

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Brown is a fuckin mental case....

love this quote from this jackass:

":I plan on holding seminars where I can talk to recruits and help them make spiritual decisions."

SPIRITUAL DECISIONS?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

Seems like a nice kid. Works hard, has been in no legal trouble, wants to be pushed.

ATX

Brown is a fuckin mental case....

love this quote from this jackass:

":I plan on holding seminars where I can talk to recruits and help them make spiritual decisions."

SPIRITUAL DECISIONS?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

yeah, heard the same, Brown is said to be a head case, a Perriloux.

ATX

If that makes you feel better.

91023i2ndw;l

that he's not coming here?

I guess so.

good athlete.

not sure about the rest.

it's not worth it to have a lot of the problems that come with these head cases. see FSU currently...

when's the last time an NCAA running back took his team and won the title?

ATX

and when's the last time a consensus #1 actually lived up to that?

Ironically, Peyton Manning.

mofome

Banned

and when's the last time a consensus #1 actually lived up to that?

Ironically, Peyton Manning.

What are you talking about?
Adrian peterson was awesome, no?
Ernie Sims was awesome.
Vince young was absolutely amazing.
Derrick williams was decent
Percy Harvin was absolutely unreal.
T Pryor is going to be an phenominal ncaa player.

Do you follow recruiting at all?

mofome

Banned

The #1 player in the nation from 3 years ago, Percy Harvin, just led his team to a title as a RB. There you go.

:doh1

mofome

Banned

Tebow was just along for the ride?

Harvin was the best player in the title game. He was the one player that they could not have won without. Tebow is a great player, obviously. As far as I know, every National Title winner has more than one great player. That is, as far as I know. I could be wrong.

ATX

Tebow was just along for the ride?

exactly. no way Florida got there without Tebow, and still barely did.

like I said when is the last time a running back took his team and won a national title?

Reggie Bush? no
Adrian Peterson? no
I think Ricky Williams was probably the most dominant recent running back as far as being close to the entire offense. Didn't get it done, not close. Running back is not the position that wins titles currently in the NCAA. Another thing, most programs are learning that it's a lot better to have at least two good running backs than ONE great one. Injury prone position. Dude, I'm in Texas. You barely know how to spell recruiting.

that he's not coming here?

I guess so.

good athlete.

not sure about the rest.

it's not worth it to have a lot of the problems that come with these head cases. see FSU currently...

Miami landed the biggest headcase ever. Willie Williams.

Williams had 12, yes TWELVE, arrests before he graduated high school. He even was ARRESTED DURING HIS RECRUITING VISIT TO UF.

FSU's problem isn't head cases....it's constant cheating and getting caught. FSU cheats a lot, hell everyone cheats. Rainey told a paper that a woman came up to him after a football game and gave him $500. FSU gives their stud recruits amazing shit. Nigel Bradham *mysteriously* got some decked out Dodge Charger after arriving at FSU.