BTW...has anyone noticed the EOG site is running smoothly??

I saw dozens of posters that only posted about how bad the site was running.

Day in and day out, I saw the same shit mainly from the same posters.

Are these guys, gals & ghosts going to post anything positive about the performance of the site now?

The site seems to be running much smoother and faster. :med3d-bravo:

I probably just jinxed it...:+computer

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: BTW...has anyone noticed the EOG site is running smoothly??

Now this is a thread that actually makes me smile.

Thanks DWI :cheers

Hell yeah, no problems at all for the last few days....blondie rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Some people don't have motivation to post unless it's bitching about something.

Props to Blondie who deserves a ton of credit for pulling everything together...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Props to Blondie who deserves a ton of credit for pulling everything together...

KUDOS to Blondie - site is running as good or better than it has since April 8, 2010

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Yes, kudos to Blondie and the others who continually work on this issue. Thank you.

Thanks Viejo, i am happy to see you really put your head down and nipped this problem in the butt. Without you we would still have database errors and slow servers.

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

when i go to Vons to buy a frozen bag of peas i dont call the manager when i get home and say "thanks they were frozen!!".......they're fuckin' supposed to be

Good analogy steak, i retract my thankyou to viejo. I deserve my forums fast and error free!!! Got it?

Teddy kgb

Banned

when i go to Vons to buy a frozen bag of peas i dont call the manager when i get home and say "thanks they were frozen!!".......they're fuckin' supposed to be

Show some Fvcking respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes sir, I posted a thank you about 5 days ago, and yes, I was one that was bitching..after a year of the site being up and down, a lot more of the latter..I feel my biching was warranted..but when it got better I was one of the first to come on and give KUDO'S to all those involved in the fixing or solutions to the problems...So there you have it in a nut shell...

And never in my 6 years here have I ever been a ghost..Have a great day, and once again, Thank You to all here at EOG for making this a faster and better site...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Thanks Viejo, i am happy to see you really put your head down and nipped this problem in the butt. Without you we would still have database errors and slow servers.

Brick being Brick....

Again I reiterate...had nothing to do with the sites improvement with the servers...

Just very happy that you can post here at EOG as a very happy individual with a kind word for everyone...

I'm guessing that now EOG is up & running smoothly, post are down 50%. The complaints are gone...:yay

Haven't been on much lately, but kudo's to Blondie. She took the heat. It is about time that we give her the credit.

Ching or Dong

EOG Enthusiast

Finally the site is working as it should be. I was without my fix for over 10 days. By the way is this the same "Blondie" that used to call the late "Papa Joes" show in the late 80's early 90's? She had a great "bean dip" she used to promote.