BTW: Who is Steve Stevens and Fatso Fooling?

Johnny Knuckles

EOG Veteran
For pure entertainment sometimes, I'll listen to Steve Stevens podcast with him and Fatso, good ol' skip.

I just have one question, who on god's green earth would anyone on this planet be stupid, silly and naive to buy the BS that these two bozos are feeding the public with their podcasts? Love hearing Steve Stevens with his "inside information" that he routinely gets and pays for.

kane

EOG master
Re: BTW Who is Steve Stevens and Fatso Fooling?

Stevens real name is Darin Notaro, he's a convicted felonhttps://lasvegassun.com/news/1999/aug/25/man-25-sentenced-in-scam-of-elderly/

Bushay

NHL Expert

lol.

Knuckles has no idea Steve Stevens and Rob Pizzalo are one and the same.

Props one up and tears the other down.

What a crazy place this can be.

MrTop

EOG Master

lol.

Knuckles has no idea Steve Stevens and Rob Pizzalo are one and the same.

Props one up and tears the other down.

What a crazy place this can be.

proven winner steve stevens... he has a website.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Here is VIP podcast 2 days ago; he is controversial with his share of detractors but has a few good points about paying attention to stats covering spread:

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Don't get fooled...that make HUGE money every week.

I like his podcast when you rips on vegasdave (even though they are the one in the same) and his former workers like perilli (punk kid that was on money talks) and his former big titted secretary.

i would love to run into one of these two around vegas and get the low down on his operation.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
For people looking for someone to FADE....................Jordan Schultz. He is some supposed basketball "expert" on ESPN and when he appears on the show "Daily Wager" he is hitting about 25-33%. If that. If he likes the same side you do - you now either have to PASS or FADE the pic. He is that bad

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated
Stevens gives you a winner. You pay him 50percent. INSANE. These people are NOT experienced sports bettors. He must be good at finding these fools.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
For people looking for someone to FADE....................Jordan Schultz. He is some supposed basketball "expert" on ESPN and when he appears on the show "Daily Wager" he is hitting about 25-33%. If that. If he likes the same side you do - you now either have to PASS or FADE the pic. He is that bad
He is never on anymore. Ive been looking.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
glad I missed it then. that means he is due to regress to his 30% winning percentage going forward.

He did have Arizona in CBB so he did hit his usual no better than 50%

Sad part is he thinks he actually knows WTF he is talking about. That confident look and grin but the picks speak for themselves

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
He did have Arizona in CBB so he did hit his usual no better than 50%

Sad part is he thinks he actually knows WTF he is talking about. That confident look and grin but the picks speak for themselves
He has alot of clay travis in him them. He talks like he has tomorrow's final scores when he talks

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Steve Stevens doesn't have 10% of the intellect of Clay Travis.
Stevens latest podcast he brings on a madam to offer betting advice. I'm not joking. He brought on a professional whore manager. She just so happens to look like the broad who was his secretary in his Money Talks show.

He talked about a movie or another show featuring him coming soon.

Any details from your contacts?

Things can't be going well over there.

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
He has the worst lighting and sound ever. ESPN needs to hook a brother up. It looks like he has a light bulb on and is talking through a can. He also looks smaller. Cheetah's head looks as big as his torso.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
He has the worst lighting and sound ever. ESPN needs to hook a brother up. It looks like he has a light bulb on and is talking through a can. He also looks smaller. Cheetah's head looks as big as his torso.

One day one of them had the screen behind them with issues and you could see all that was behind them was a blank screen with the image of whatever they wanted put on it.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Stevens and Brandon Lang are one and the same. Each keep talking about future movies or TV shows. It's been 15 years since Lang's movie and zero follow up. Most people don't realize this but Bodog actually paid for the movie, Two for the Money to be made. In exchange they got a % of sales off Brandon Lang for I believe 5 years. Steven's did the Money Talks maybe 4 years ago and zero since. Why you ask? Because any producer realizes both are big time full of crap and have zero substance behind them. Lang keeps using the phrase they only make movies about winners. He's now lost 15 straight years and the only people buying his slop. Stevens is actually a much worse handicapper and told a client on the money talks show to buy a football game up from 18.5 to 19 points. You can't make the shit up. Both were exposed a long time ago.
My guess is the next TV show or movie they make is about either Adam Meyer or Robert Gorodetsky on American Greed.