Bubba Wallace noose controversy is another hoax

kane

EOG master
The guy says he's OFFENDED that people would think it was staged.

But he had no part in it. LMAO.

The stupidity just keeps rolling out.

It wasn't staged retard, no one put the rope there thinking it would fool someone into thinking it was planted, the rope had been there since last year, the whole thing was nothing more than a misunderstanding retard, it wasn't staged retard

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
The guy says he's OFFENDED that people would think it was staged.

But he had no part in it. LMAO.

The stupidity just keeps rolling out.
He should be, little idiot. Because it wasn't staged. Still stickin to this, Little shitdip? This shit has Jussie Smollett written all over it.

kane

EOG master
Wallace never saw the rope retard, he never reported it retard, someone else saw it and overreacted retard, the FBI took one day to investigate and reach the conclusion they did retard, this isn't the same as Smollett retard

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
This thread is a microcosm of today's America. People on BOTH SIDES jumped to conclusions. But Only one side has the courage, integrity, and decency to admit their mistake. The other side takes no responsibility for anything, will never admit they're wrong about anything, and thinks they're #winning.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Wallace never saw the rope retard, he never reported it retard, someone else saw it and overreacted retard, the FBI took one day to investigate and reach the conclusion they did retard, this isn't the same as Smollett retard

And yet, he's OFFENDED that anyone would think it could have been staged without even seeing it. LOL.

Look up a bimini twist knot, dumbfuck.

You're the one who told me the left could win a war against the right and you don't even know how to recognize a fucking knot. Or know that all anyone would have to do is pull on the fucking thing to see if it was actually a noose.

You people are dumber than rocks and gullible as fuck.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
This thread is a microcosm of today's America. People on BOTH SIDES jumped to conclusions. But Only one side has the courage, integrity, and decency to admit their mistake. The other side takes no responsibility for anything, will never admit they're wrong about anything, and thinks they're #winning.

It sure is a microcosm. A bunch of idiots taking the media's word for something obviously fake and continuing to argue claiming that they were right about it.

LMAO.

Doesn't get any dumber than you people.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Of course you did, racist scum. BTW, I've gotten in touch with several members at Ed's new slack chat and told them who you are and what you're all about, told them all about your racism, anti-Semitism, and the rest of your bigotry. Did you notice that one of them linked to some of your predictions from here? Over there you're Matt Hatfield, but they now know you're also Railbird who posts here, and I'll make it my mission to expose you even more, you disgusting piece of shit
Take a step back, reread this, and try and figure out where it all went wrong. Maybe start by logging off these forums more often.

Biggest pussy post seen in quite a while

Contacting strangers on a gambling forum to let them know about another stranger you think is a bad person.

"My mission to expose you"

Lololol

What the fuck is wrong with you lol

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
It sure is a microcosm. A bunch of idiots taking the media's word for something obviously fake and continuing to argue claiming that they were right about it.

LMAO.

Doesn't get any dumber than you people.
The ones who were right about it were those who waited for the investigation to be complete. I was one of those. You weren't, tiny moron. Were you "right about it", Max Mini? This shit has Jussie Smollett written all over it.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Take a step back, reread this, and try and figure out where it all went wrong. Maybe start by logging off these forums more often.

Biggest pussy post seen in quite a while

Contacting strangers on a gambling forum to let them know about another stranger you think is a bad person.

"My mission to expose you"

Lololol

What the fuck is wrong with you lol

All of these libtards are fucking pussies.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The ones who were right about it were those who waited for the investigation to be complete. I was one of those. You weren't, tiny moron. Were you "right about it", Max Mini? This shit has Jussie Smollett written all over it.

So fucking desperate.

I'm done with this shit. There's no point in this. You people are clinically insane.

Have fun trying to spin your wrong into right amongst yourselves.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
So fucking desperate.

I'm done with this shit. There's no point in this. You people are clinically insane.

Have fun trying to spin your wrong into right amongst yourselves.
Of course you are, AGAIN, Lying little Juan.
You could show some integrity for once in your wretched life, admit you jumped the gun about this being a Smullet situation, and then we all move on. But you don't have that kind of integrity in your tiny little body. Sad.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
so the right answer all along was I'll go about my biz and wait for the FBI to conclude instead of arguing all day in Chitty about some shit I never saw, didn't read about and heard about from one of chitty's biggest racist bullshitters.

We got knot experts on the case now I see.

I split a half cord of wood and sieved about 50 lbs of bitumite out of creek gravel waiting for the very important life changing guy I never heard of noose scandal to be solved.

fukkin hungry now

mr merlin

EOG Master
Merlin right again, this guy smells bullshit from a mile away
The main problem with the story is the simple fact that white people dont do shit like that, we got better things to do and who would risk getting caught over something that stupid?

The only time something like that would ever happen would be if it was an act of personal animus towards a perceived enemy or in retaliation for a personal affront.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
I will wait for someone informed to make the call whether the issue is contrived or legit. It is being investigated by people with a working brain who are not racist, pre judgemental or whose lives have more purpose than to troll 12 people on the 1,458,729th ranked internet site in America.
Onward and upward

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The main problem with the story is the simple fact that white people dont do shit like that, we got better things to do and who would risk getting caught over something that stupid?

The only time something like that would ever happen would be if it was an act of personal animus towards a perceived enemy or in retaliation for a personal affront.

Exactly.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
look up a bimini twist knot......

l o fukkin l u lll zz

nah.

some shit I just don't need to know....

chitty crack me the fukk up.