Bubba Wallace noose controversy is another hoax

mr merlin

EOG Master
Check out this pic, look at the stall # 5 rope, it clearly has a kink in it where a previous loop was untied, all of them had similar loops, they were not nooses. the rope in walllace's garage(#4) has been cut off, that's the evidence, which is nothing but a garage rope.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Wasn't the FBI going to investigate this? Are you fucking kidding me. Can't make this shit up.

Last edited by a moderator:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I will wait for someone informed to make the call whether the issue is contrived or legit. It is being investigated by people with a working brain who are not racist, pre judgemental or whose lives have more purpose than to troll 12 people on the 1,458,729th ranked internet site in America.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I will wait for someone informed to make the call whether the issue is contrived or legit. It is being investigated by people with a working brain who are not racist, pre judgemental or whose lives have more purpose than to troll 12 people on the 1,458,729th ranked internet site in America.
MikeManMerlin's "source" is the conservative treehouse, LMFAO. Yours, and FW's are the only statement in the thread that makes sense. Wait and see. Not jump to conclusions just to fit a stupid political agenda from either side.

mr merlin

EOG Master
that 1st pic was taken last fall, and they dont use the same garage stall all the time, so in that 1st pic it had nothing to do with Wallace. Looks to me like whomever set up the garages, probably many years ago, knew how to tie a nice noose/loop for closing the garage doors.

The only issue is whether wallace mistook it as a racial noose - certainly possible, or if it was all a misunderstanding but instead of saying it has nothing to do with racial issues, Nascar perpetuated and aided the hoax for some reason?

kane

EOG master
here's proof, a shot of the same garage from 6 months ago. It's a pull down rope for the garage door.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...bba-wallace-rope-noose-was-a-purposeful-hoax/

If the noose was just a pull down rope for a garage door, than wouldn't all the drivers realize it? Every garage would have a pull down rope, so that means that all the drivers, all of the members of the racing teams, all the officials were fooled because the noose was nothing more than a pull down rope. Sorry, but I don't but it, there's no way all of these guys would be fooled in that way. Not to mention I wouldn't believe anything from the conservative tree house, this has Fake news written all over it, and Merlin and the rest of the alt right fell for it.

kane

EOG master
Merlin, don't you think these guys would know the difference between a noose and something used as a pull down rope?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I mean it makes so much sense for a noose to be hanging in a fucking garage. Because Bubba Watson hangs black people every weekend. Right? LOL.

This shit is so fucking retarded.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
If the noose was just a pull down rope for a garage door, than wouldn't all the drivers realize it? Every garage would have a pull down rope, so that means that all the drivers, all of the members of the racing teams, all the officials were fooled because the noose was nothing more than a pull down rope. Sorry, but I don't but it, there's no way all of these guys would be fooled in that way. Not to mention I wouldn't believe anything from the conservative tree house, this has Fake news written all over it, and Merlin and the rest of the alt right fell for it.

why engage an idiot?

he has no clue what the issue involves other than the same W/A media drivel everyone else has.

Troll.

So you actually think a noose was there to hang black people? LMAO.

Holy fuck these people are insane.

No I don’t believe there was a noose put in place in the garage that was there for an actual hanging

I am smart enough to realize there are racist acts that are symbolic

Are you really too stupid to not be able to distinguish between the differences?

DesperateLittleDookie

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
No I don’t believe there was a noose put in place in the garage that was there for an actual hanging

Are you really too stupid to not be able to distinguish between the differences?

DesperateLittleDookie

So the first thing you think of when you see a noose is racism and not the VASTLY PREDOMINANT use of a noose - suicide.

Got it.

LMAO.

kane

EOG master
So you actually think a noose was there to hang black people? LMAO.

Holy fuck these people are insane.

It was sent as a message, moron, are you really too fucking stupid to see that? If one of the drivers was Jewish and someone painted a swastika on the garage door, it would have the same meaning, retard

kane

EOG master

DesperateLittleDookie

Monkey is too stupid to understand the meaning of a noose to a black man, he loves defending racists

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It was sent as a message, moron, are you really too fucking stupid to see that? If one of the drivers was Jewish and someone painted a swastika on the garage door, it would have the same meaning, retard

As a message to whom? All of the black people in Watson's garage?

You really are so fucking retarded.

kane

EOG master
I mean it makes so much sense for a noose to be hanging in a fucking garage. Because Bubba Watson hangs black people every weekend. Right? LOL.

This shit is so fucking retarded.

His name is Wallace retard. If you're going to spew your ignorance, at least know the guy's name, retard

kane

EOG master
I don't follow NASCAR. Don't give a fuck what his name is.

If that's what your argument boils down to, take the L.

I don't follow NASCAR either, but I know enough about the story to know the guy's name, retard. I also know what the image of a noose means to a black man, retard. I also know if you defend the actions of a racist, then you're one as well, retard. I know that anyone who doesn't condemn placing a noose in the garage of a black driver is condoning racism, retard

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I don't follow NASCAR either, but I know enough about the story to know the guy's name, retard. I also know what the image of a noose means to a black man, retard. I also know if you defend the actions of a racist, then you're one as well, retard. I know that anyone who doesn't condemn placing a noose in the garage of a black driver is condoning racism, retard

Yeah. He seems really busted up about it.

Guy probably doesn't want any endorsements or anything.

I guess the driver is the guy in the garage all the time now too. I'm sure he's in there a lot more than the crew. Right?

You people are fucking stupid.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Another idiot that doesn't know that suicides from nooses outnumber racist lynchings by about a million to one.

LOL.

Has to be one of the dumbest and most inaccurate comments I've ever seen. First of all a black man doesn't commit suicide by a public hanging. Recently 5 public hangings have been discovered in California and elsewhere. They were not suicides.

Dumb Monkey

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Same shit as Jimmy Kimmel leaving the show to spend time with his family after being locked up with them for 3 months. These retards believe everything.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Has to be one of the dumbest and most inaccurate comments I've ever seen. First of all a black man doesn't commit suicide by a public hanging. Recently 5 public hangings have been discovered in California and elsewhere. They were not suicides.

Dumb Monkey

Oh. The noose was labeled as "FOR PUBLIC USE ONLY" now.

LMAO.

kane

EOG master
How about they dont want to accuse their only black driver of lying, or even mistaking a rope for a noose?

Merlin, Wallace never even saw the noose, one of his crew members saw it and immediately reported it to NASCAR officials. JFC, if you guys on the right want to defend racism, at least know the fucking details, but at least you know the guy's name, so you're ahead of retarded Monkey

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Merlin, Wallace never even saw the noose, one of his crew members saw it and immediately reported it to NASCAR officials. JFC, if you guys on the right want to defend racism, at least know the fucking details, but at least you know the guy's name, so you're ahead of retarded Monkey

So it was the worst attempt at racist symbolism in the history of racism. And not even provably racist or even proven that it occurred.

And you're here crying about it like Jussie Smollett.

Thanks for the laughs.

mr merlin

EOG Master
That makes it even more suspicious. That means that Nascar officials were in on it from the start.