Bubba Wallace noose controversy is another hoax

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Is that Wallace in the race suit in the photo that I just posted? If it is, then there's some doctoring going on since he said that he never saw it.

kane

EOG master
FW, your pull down rope looks nothing like the one the FBI released, you have three big knots above the smaller noose part that can be grabbed, the photo the FBI released doesn't look like a pull down rope, yours does. The photo the FBI released is a noose, now weather it's also used as a pull down rope, I don't know, but it looks like a noose to me

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
FW, your pull down rope looks nothing like the one the FBI released, you have three big knots above the smaller noose part that can be grabbed, the photo the FBI released doesn't look like a pull down rope, yours does. The photo the FBI released is a noose, now weather it's also used as a pull down rope, I don't know, but it looks like a noose to me
We just rigged it.

kane

EOG master
To be clear, I'm not saying anyone planted the noose, it seems like the noose had been there since last year, but looking at the photo it's easy to understand why one of the crewmen thought it was something that should be reported, it sure as hell looks like a noose to me and it did to the guy who reported it. In the end just a misunderstanding, and I'm glad that's all it ended up being

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
To be clear, I'm not saying anyone planted the noose, it seems like the noose had been there since last year, but looking at the photo it's easy to understand why one of the crewmen thought it was something that should be reported, it sure as hell looks like a noose to me and it did to the guy who reported it. In the end just a misunderstanding, and I'm glad that's all it ended up being
Was it a crew member or a nascar official? I can’t believe a crew member wouldn’t have seen that before.

They are different ropes. You are slow. Watch the video.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
This shit is fukkin hilarious.

Midgiedonker actually thinks Bubba or any other black dude gives one fukk whether he believes the evidence.

Hell no. Not one fukk.

Awareness. All that matters. Keeping racism in the news, creating discourse, exposing racists and racism.

Not one black person gives even half a fukk what a racist believes, they gonna believe it anyway.

Today folks are learning more about their neighbors, co workers, family members because some black NASCAR driver prompted them to out themselves as respectful, tolerant and understanding of other folk. Or racist cowards. Or somewhere in between.

For every half dozen white clowns who spend their entire day arguing about a rope, there are 2 dozen black folk with a grin and a thanks for playing.

I've seen it a hundred times and it works every time. Mostly on the gullible suburban crowd.

Carry on.

kane

EOG master
We just rigged it.

My point is if you showed me your rope photo and asked me what I thought it was, I would say it's a pull down rope for a garage or used to pull something heavy since it's pretty thick, I would never think your rope is a noose. If you showed me a photo of the rope released by NASCAR, my very first thought would be, that's a noose, the notion that it would be used as a pull down for a garage wouldn't have been my first thought. Like I posted above, it's easy to see why the crewman brought it to the attention of the authorities since it doesn't look like your typical garage pulldown rope, glad it's all a misunderstanding and we can all move on

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
This shit is fukkin hilarious.

Midgiedonker actually thinks Bubba or any other black dude gives one fukk whether he believes the evidence.

Hell no. Not one fukk.

Awareness. All that matters. Keeping racism in the news, creating discourse, exposing racists and racism.

Not one black person gives even half a fukk what a racist believes, they gonna believe it anyway.

Today folks are learning more about their neighbors, co workers, family members because some black NASCAR driver prompted them to out themselves as respectful, tolerant and understanding of other folk. Or racist cowards. Or somewhere in between.

For every half dozen white clowns who spend their entire day arguing about a rope, there are 2 dozen black folk with a grin and a thanks for playing.

I've seen it a hundred times and it works every time. Mostly on the gullible suburban crowd.

Carry on.

Sounds like oppression. Really giving it to those suburbanites who were right to call it a hoax before it even needed investigation.

I guess I really made myself clear when I said that Bubba Wallace needs to hear my opinion. Oh. Did that happen as much as a racist putting a noose in his garage? Yup.

What people are learning is that the left wants to play the race card at every opportunity when it doesn't exist to any extent close to what their delusions tell them.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
My point is if you showed me your rope photo and asked me what I thought it was, I would say it's a pull down rope for a garage or used to pull something heavy since it's pretty thick, I would never think your rope is a noose. If you showed me a photo of the rope released by NASCAR, my very first thought would be, that's a noose, the notion that it would be used as a pull down for a garage wouldn't have been my first thought. Like I posted above, it's easy to see why the crewman brought it to the attention of the authorities since it doesn't look like your typical garage pulldown rope, glad it's all a misunderstanding and we can all move on

Ignorance isn't an excuse to go to the media and scream racism.

Especially not under the current conditions. It's reckless and irresponsible and it could have cost lives.

But anything to advance Marxism I guess.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Sounds like oppression. Really giving it to those suburbanites who were right to call it a hoax before it even needed investigation.

I guess I really made myself clear when I said that Bubba Wallace needs to hear my opinion. Oh. Did that happen as much as a racist putting a noose in his garage? Yup.

What people are learning is that the left wants to play the race card at every opportunity when it doesn't exist to any extent close to what their delusions tell them.

nah

i been there

you haven't.

you got a little white world take on it.

A bit of left right left shit toss.

Racism is just way bigger than that kid.

You ain't too hard to figure, as are most sheltered folk.

Carry on arguing about black folk with other white folk. When I pass by later or tomorrow you gonna have accomplished fukk all, same as yesterday, left right left black right left, finger pointing everywhere.

Part of the problem further from the fix.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Somehow this ignorant white guy sniffed out a racism hoax that the guy that's "been there" couldn't.

I realize my "little white world" in Las Vegas, NV is far less diverse than Vancouver Island with an entire 5500 black people.

Maybe time has passed by you by, old man.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Things were a little different in the 60's, old man.

It's 2020.

Bob Gibson says nothing's changed.

Bob Gibson vs. white adult breastfeeder on racism?

I'll let you folk decide.

Gonna go climb a rockpile, they just blasted this morning. Hope you all enjoy your afternoon.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The pic in post 301 is absolutely a noose, the pic in post 306 isn't. I haven't followed this story the past few days, so I don't know which is the real photo. If the real photo is the one Heisey posted, then it's understandable why someone would think it's a noose, cause it is
It's almost certainly not the same rope in the two photos. So the question is, "what does that mean"?

Did nascar fake the photo? Did someone replace a kinda noose which is really a knot, with a better looking noose? Something funny is going on.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It's almost certainly not the same rope in the two photos. So the question is, "what does that mean"?

Did nascar fake the photo? Did someone replace a kinda noose which is really a knot, with a better looking noose? Something funny is going on.

It's definitely not the same rope. I thought it was a different garage.