Bubba Wallace noose controversy is another hoax

Bushay

NHL Expert
Kane, are you aware it's now just as bad calling somebody retarded is it is spewing racial slurs? The correct term is autistic or Intellectually disabled. Obama signed the later in to law. Saying the word retarded is frowned upon by most in society.
NOw they're concerned about the name-calling. Waaaaa!!!

Give me a fucking break.

All the BS we've been putting up with and this guy is concerned about someone at EOG doing some name-calling.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

This has the potential to be very embarrassing for NASCAR.
Very Important Update at Bottom: Absolute Proof.

When NASCAR rolled in to Alabama and the Talledega motor speedway, the story of a “rope noose” in the garage of Bubba Wallace grabbed media attention. However, a NASCAR video of the exact garage doors at the Talledega motor speedway shows all of the garages have ropes and nooses on them.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Garage cam shows all bays with the same pull rope.

WOW, and Nascar claimed that their investigation showed that that was the only noose found anywhere at any track, even claiming only a few other knots were found.

Nascar is lying about everything.

So they went around and untied every rope and then lied about it, this sport cant survive. At least the ownership cant.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
WOW, and Nascar claimed that their investigation showed that that was the only noose found anywhere at any track, even claiming only a few other knots were found.

Nascar is lying about everything.

So they went around and untied every rope and then lied about it
, this sport cant survive. At least the ownership cant.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Why would NASCAR post that fake rope and say it was only one garage? It makes them look worse.
Scary part about all of this is despite the role that nascar played in blowing this obvious nothing situation into another racial war, they will benefit from this as people who didn't even know nascar was a sport will be tuning in now to watch.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Scary part about all of this is despite the role that nascar played in blowing this obvious nothing situation into another racial war, they will benefit from this as people who didn't even know nascar was a sport will be tuning in now to watch.
they may think that but that's not going to happen, they're going to lose a fair % of their base and gain little to nothing. I watched an occasional bit of Nascar(when I'm bored), zero chance i turn it on again.

they may think that but that's not going to happen, they're going to lose a fair % of their base and gain little to nothing. I watched an occasional bit of Nascar(when I'm bored), zero chance i turn it on again.

Are you going to stop watching NFL when most players will be kneeling?