Bush' Approval Ratin at 46% For handling Of Katrina!

Corduroy

EOG Member
MLM said:
So on a scale of 1-10, how have the Mayor of New Orleans and the Gov of Louisiana done in your opinion?

You should change your screen name to "The Deflector". I'm not getting into a pising contest as you attempt to change the subject. Are you disputing that the Bush PR team is having Bush and McClellan say "we're not going be involved in the blame game" while they have all their bloggers and news outlets smear the local officials? I think it's obvious that they are.

MLM

EOG Member
Corduroy said:
You should change your screen name to "The Deflector". I'm not getting into a pising contest as you attempt to change the subject. Are you disputing that the Bush PR team is having Bush and McClellan say "we're not going be involved in the blame game" while they have all their bloggers and news outlets smear the local officials? I think it's obvious that they are.

So being critical of Democrats is now defined as "smearing"? I ask you again: on a scale of 1-10, how well did Blanco and Nagin handle the aftermath of the hurricane?

Corduroy

EOG Member
MLM said:
So being critical of Democrats is now defined as "smearing"? I ask you again: on a scale of 1-10, how well did Blanco and Nagin handle the aftermath of the hurricane?

Where did I ever use the word Democrat? This is the 3rd time you've responded to one of my posts in this thread. Each time you've failed to get what I'm saying (and badly so). In America, three strikes and you are out.

My hope is that more astute readers understand that the White House has a man named Karl Rove who is the driving force behind this PR stunt of using their media friendly contacts to smear the local officials, while Bush and McClellan repeat that "we're not going to play the blame game". This is what I find appalling. Does anyone think Rove is more interested in saving lives or saving face?

Your question has nothing to do with my point. Answering it has nothing to do with the disgusting strategy employed by the White House PR staff.

revengefactor

EOG Member
MLM said:

The results are in and I give them -7